• POTUS
  • 11,708 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 07:12 PM
  • Alias:Dan

ZW - Armory Colossus
EARTH/Rock/Link/Effect/3000 ATK/LINK-3
SW, S, SE
3 Level 4 monsters with different names
If this card is Link Summoned: You can target any number of Level 4 monsters in your GY; Special Summon those targets in face-up Defense Position, but their effects are negated. Immediately after this effect resolves, Xyz Summon "Number" Xyz Monsters using those monsters only. You cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck, except this card and Rank 4 Xyz Monsters, during the turn you activate this effect. You can only use this effect of "ZW - Armory Colossus" once per turn. If a "Utopia" monster is Special Summoned to a zone this card points to: You can add 1 "ZW" monster from your Deck or GY to your hand. You can activate the effects of "ZW" monsters in your hand or your Main Monster Zone as Quick Effects.

Notes: While not a typical ZW, I figure this guy can help.

Next: T.G.

Taylor Gorrell

Taylor Gorrell

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
    Last Visit Feb 20 2019 11:45 PM

T.G. Energy Conductor
Level 5 EARTH Thunder/Synchro/Tuner
ATK:2200/DEF:1800
If a monster is Normal or Special Summoned: You can increase or decrease that monster's Level by 1.  You can only use this effect of "T.G. Energy Conductor" up to twice per turn.  A "T.G." monster that was Summoned using only this card and other "T.G." monsters as Synchro Material gains this effect.
‚óŹ Your opponent cannot activate the effects of monsters in the hand while you control this face-up Synchro Summoned card.

Notes: T.G.s needed more Level 5 Synchros.  Level modulation always helps, and I decided to throw in a "screw you" to hand traps while I was at it.  =3

Next: Super Quant

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,532 posts
    Last Visit Today, 03:42 AM
  • Discord:https://discord.gg/DzHf9s3

dczcw5o-b3236dc0-6215-4e8f-a239-ec6ec1fc

Super Quantal Mech Repairer - Magnadrone
Equip Spell Card

Lore: Activate this card by targeting 1 "Super Quant" monster in your GY, then sending 1 "Super Quant" monster from your Deck or Extra Deck to your GY with the same name as that card; Special Summon it and equip it with this card. It cannot be destroyed by battle, also this equipped card cannot be destroyed by card effects. If you would detach an Xyz Material(s) to activate the effect of a "Super Quant" Xyz Monster you control, you can banish that many "Super Quant" cards from your GY, instead. You can only activate 1 "Super Quantal Mech Repairer - Magnadrone" per turn.

Notes:
  • So, yeah-I decided to give the Quants what everyone's been waiting for-AN EQUIP SPELL, YEAH
  • but seriously this can help expedite the costs of the Super Quant Xyzes even further, protects the equipped monster from battle and itself from card effects. What's not to love?

NEXT UP: 

Yosenju

BDS's new TCG/OCG Card Grading Metric
BD'S' 10 Credos of Cardmaking
The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

President Frank Underwood

President Frank Underwood

#FU2016

• POTUS
  • 11,708 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 07:12 PM
  • Alias:Dan

Mayosenju Togit
WIND/Beast/Link/Effect/2400 ATK/LINK-3
SW, S, SE
2+ WIND monsters, including a "Yosenju" monster
If a face-up "Yosenju" monster(s) this card points to would return to your hand (except during the Damage Step) (Quick Effect): You can make your opponent return a number of monsters they control to their hand, up to the number of "Yosenju" monsters that would return to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Mayosenju Togit" once per turn. "Yosenju" monsters you control cannot be targeted by your opponent's card effects.

Notes: This is based on the Hitogitsune, which is actually akin to a weasel or a marten.

Next: Infinitrack

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,532 posts
    Last Visit Today, 03:42 AM
  • Discord:https://discord.gg/DzHf9s3

Oooh, you're getting this out of me early I see. 

Yeah, this is gonna be Wednesday's submission, but guess everyone in the Card Game Workshop's getting a freebie sneak peek.

irongiant.png

Infinitrack Cruiserfreight

EARTH/Machine-Type Link Effect Monster/Link-2/2000 ATK

Lore: 2 Machine monsters, including an "Infinitrack" Xyz Monster

When this card is Link Summoned: You can target 1 "Infinitrack" monster in your GY; Special Summon 1 "Infinitrack" Xyz Monster from your Extra Deck that is 2 Ranks lower than that target's Level/Rank, and if you do, attach that target to it as material  (This is treated as an Xyz Summon.) If this card is sent to the GY: You can target 1 "Infinite Ignition" Xyz Monster in your GY; Special Summon it, and if you do, attach this card to it as material. You can only use each effect of "Infinitrack Cruiserfreight" once per turn.

NEXT UP: 

BDS's new TCG/OCG Card Grading Metric
BD'S' 10 Credos of Cardmaking
The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users