Gorlois

Fresh Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
    Last Visit Today, 08:10 PM

Extend Hand

Normal Trap

Pay 1000 LP; Special Summon 1 "Fire Hand", "Ice Hand" or "Magic Hand" from your Deck in Attack Position. You can banish this card from the GY; add 1 "Prominence Hand" from your Deck to your hand. You can only use 1 "Extend Hand" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

Next: Gusto

Bringerofcake

Bringerofcake

λ

• λ
  • 9,581 posts
    Last Visit Today, 07:56 PM

Wendy, Initiated into Gusto

WIND

Psychic/Link/Effect

SW, SE

1500/LINK-2

2 Psychic monsters

If a "Gusto" monster is Special Summoned to a zone this card points to: You can sent 1 "Gusto" card from your Deck to your GY. If your "Gusto" monster is destroyed by your opponent's card and sent to your GY: You can Special Summon 1 "Gusto" monster from your hand or GY with a different name from the destroyed monster. If this card is destroyed: Special Summon 1 Psychic "Gusto" monster from your Deck. You can only use each effect of "Wendy, Initiated into Gusto" once per turn.

T.G.

Whoops, didn't see that in the last page.

Fortune Lady

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,781 posts
    Last Visit 9 minutes ago
Fortune's Favor
Continuous Spell
Once per turn, if you Summon a "Fortune Lady" monster: You can Special Summon 1 "Fortune Lady" monster with a different name from your hand or Graveyard, then increase the Levels of all "Fortune Lady" monsters you control by 1. "Fortune Lady" monsters you control can increase their Levels higher than 12. "Fortune Lady" monsters you control are unaffected by the effects of your opponent's monsters, except monsters with a higher Level than themselves.

Yes, this makes Fortune Ladies entirely immune to all Link and Xyz effects. This also makes Dark and Earth much easier to consistently field, and helps boost your stats a bit.

Twilightsworn
I'm also on DeviantART
I'm in the AGM, as its founder
Oh, and CowCow says I'm a Tyrunt.One of these days I will evolve . . .
But I am a Pokémon of my own

Posted Image

November/December AGM Deck Challenge:
Burn damage OR single-card support!
PM me for more details on AGM Deck Challenges, for your chance at 1000 Points!

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts
    Last Visit 2 minutes ago
  • Discord:https://discord.gg/DzHf9s3

dd0c5dy-592365aa-8c99-49f3-9e41-5b18c877

Felis, Twilightsworn Sniper

DARK/Beast-Warrior-Type Tuner Efect Monster/Level 4/1100 ATK/2000 DEF

Lore: If this card is banished to activate a "Lightsworn" card's effect: You can Special Summon this card, but you cannot Special Summon Level 4 monsters for the rest of the turn. If this card is Special Summoned, or sent from the Deck to the GY: You can destroy 1 Special Summoned monster on the field. Once per turn, if another "Lightsworn" monster(s) in your possession activates its effect: Send the top 3 cards of your Deck to the GY.

NEXT UP: 

Umbral Horrors

BDS's new TCG/OCG Card Grading Metric
BD'S' 10 Credos of Cardmaking
The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

Gorlois

Gorlois

Fresh Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
    Last Visit Today, 08:10 PM

Umbral Horror Ghast

4/DARK/Fiend/0/0

During damage calculation, if your DARK monster battles, and you would take damage: You can Special Summon this card from your hand, and if you do, you take no battle damage from that battle. Cannot be destroyed by battle while in Attack Position. During the End Phase: You can Special Summon 1 "Umbral Horror" monster from your Deck. You can only use this effect of "Umbral Horror Ghast" once per turn.

Next: Battlin' Boxer

Arcadia warlic

Arcadia warlic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
    Last Visit Today, 05:52 AM
  • Discord:warlic#6223

cbr7q29.jpg

Text Form

Next:

Hazy Flame

Tinkerer

Tinkerer

The Aloof One

• Elite Members
  • 4,729 posts
    Last Visit 30 minutes ago
  • Alias:Tinkerer

(Finally get to make a counterpart for Hazy Flame Charybdis that I'd made ages ago...)

Hazy Flame Scylla

FIRE 6*

Scale: 7<>7

Sea Serpent/Pendulum/Effect

PE: You can Normal Summon "Hazy Flame" monsters without tribute.  Your opponent cannot target "Hazy" Spell/Trap cards you control with card effects.

ME: Your opponent cannot target this card with card effects.  If you control a face-up Spell/Trap, you can Special Summon this card from your hand.  If this card is sent to the GY: You can target 1 "Hazy" monster you control; that target cannot be tributed, also double its ATK until the End Phase of the next turn.

1400/2000

Mist Valley

Hello, fine peoples!

Oh hey, something notable I guess

AstralStarZero

AstralStarZero

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 322 posts
    Last Visit Today, 07:29 PM
Thunderous Winds of Mist Valley
Continuous Trap
"Mist Valley" monsters you control gain 300 ATK/DEF. If a "Mist Valley" card is returned to your hand: You can target 1 card on the field; shuffle it into the Deck. If this card is in your GY: You can target 1 "Mist Valley" card you control; Return it to your hand, and if you do, set this card, but banish it when it leaves the field. You can only use each effect of "Thunderous Winds of Mist Valley" once per turn.

Next:
Battlewasp

Tinkerer

Tinkerer

The Aloof One

• Elite Members
  • 4,729 posts
    Last Visit 30 minutes ago
  • Alias:Tinkerer

Battlewasp - Ballistae the Sieger

WIND *****

Insect/Tuner/Effect

You can Special Summon this card from your hand by discarding 1 Insect monster.  Once per turn, if you Summon a Level 4 or lower "Battlewasp" monster(s): You can target 1 of those monsters; reduce this card's ATK, DEF and Level by the Level of the target, and if you do, inflict damage to your opponent equal to this card's Level x 200.

2000/1600

Aquaactress

Hello, fine peoples!

Oh hey, something notable I guess

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users