Chocolate Magician Girl [Unconfirmed]

Chocolate Magician Girl

Level 4 WATER Spellcaster-Type Effect Monster

ATK 1600

DEF 1000

(1): Once per turn: You can discard 1 Spellcaster-Type monster; draw 1 card.

(2): Once per turn, if this card is targeted for an attack: You can target 1 Spellcaster-Type monster in your Graveyard, except “Chocolate Magician Girl”; Special Summon that monster, and if you do, change the target of the attack to that monster, and halve the attacking monster’s ATK.

While it seems very likely to be true, it is not 100%.

All I can say is...

>Lv. 4

>Spellcaster

>Discards to draw

RIP DENNIS ;~~~~;

Feels like it's going to play a bit part in DM decks tbh, let's you play more Level 7s more consistently since you can just cantrip them now.

Also fuels the 3 effect of Magic Expands, you can get the unaffected 3800 DMoC t1 now.

@Black, but yeah as I stated in the other thread, this makes Clown really good and Juggler pretty amazing too

Bigger question at this point is the identity of the 4th card

Gaaaah this makes me miss Juggler and Chain ;~;

I mean I won't advocate for them, but damn I want to trip this in Clownseraph ;-;

I wish it discarded for effect, but I suppose it's in like with Konami's blatant hatred for Dolls recently

i mean i can get behind a plush ban, if it's the only major hit (not that there aren't other problem cards)...

But you wanna talk about really bad 3 -> 0 moves? Damage Juggler is a prime example of that.

...but since when did you change sides on Juggler tho >:O

I immediately did.

I still wish it was limited, but I fully understand doing it to punish LIGHTSWORN, so that they don't rise up. No one is happy in LS metas.

*shrugs*

don't think one Juggler would magically make LS meta, when they aren't even close to Meta in a format where they have a trap to search JD and Minerva only costs about a dollar (so anyone and everyone can get 3 copies of her)

Guess Duster, Chain and Plush got a new freind in the Black vs Winter camp

As for Cocoa, she's an instant rank 4 with Clown that forms at +1, in the grand scope of matters you should be at a +2 when it's said and done. Juggler or not, she's amazing

The card itself is fantastic, but I don't think it synergizes very well with the rest of the Girls you know?  There isn't a clear cut turn 1 play that gets different girls out in order to do different things.  Apple and Berry both revolve around the NS, Lemon requires another girl, Kiwi you dont want to summon, and this one just loads the grave.  There isn't really a combo besides Girl + Battle Mania and hope they don't have spot removal to waste, and I dunno how I feel about it.

The card itself is fantastic, but I don't think it synergizes very well with the rest of the Girls you know?  There isn't a clear cut turn 1 play that gets different girls out in order to do different things.  Apple and Berry both revolve around the NS, Lemon requires another girl, Kiwi you dont want to summon, and this one just loads the grave.  There isn't really a combo besides Girl + Battle Mania and hope they don't have spot removal to waste, and I dunno how I feel about it.

Yeah, haha, that's the irony, the card is great in the DM decks moreso that the DMG deck

Archived