My Pretties

Spinny

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

The frostbite texture looks like a cracked texture of sorts and crunched paper, in my view...., but it has its own complexity and art in the asymmetrical feature, pretty nice indeed, and the colors blend quite well...

I appreciate the effort for making it and the concept behind it.....

Maybe, make an opaque/transparent looking effect to reflect ice, and a few highlights?

The frostbite texture looks like a cracked texture of sorts and crunched paper, in my view...., but it has its own complexity and art in the asymmetrical feature, pretty nice indeed, and the colors blend quite well...

I appreciate the effort for making it and the concept behind it.....

Maybe, make an opaque/transparent looking effect to reflect ice, and a few highlights?

Sure, i mean, the name isnt really what i was focussing on, i just needed something to call it. Thanks ^^

That sounds really cool though, i'll try it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What do you do for the water textures? They all look pretty good, Frostbite reminds me of that weird papery foil stuff in the bottom of a cigarette packet XD

Find pictures of water online/ take photos of water and then edit them on pixlr :P (some of it is done on the mobile version which is simpler but has some really handy overlay options)

Archived