Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Anime

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread is just some thoughts on what I would like to see should the guys behind the Ace Attorney Anime decide to come back to it.

First, Intro: The intro should include all the characters from Trials and Tribulations, including the villains. You can describe how the intro will play out, but one thing I want in it is the mirror cliche, where Iris Hawthorne would look in the mirror and as she turns away, the reflection's hair turns red since the reflection shows Dahlia Hawthorne. And the end shows Phoenix with the spirit of Mia Fey doing the double finger point of Objection.

Now, episodes. The first episode should be Turnabout Beginnings, which should be about 1 episode. And near the end, Terry Fawles coughs up so much blood he pukes it up on the witness stand and Mia, Edgeworth and the Judge are shocked by this and there would be a slow-motion drop of him falling over, and Dahlia smirking as she turns away and leaves the courtroom.

The second episode would be like an Aftermath episode, where Diego Armondo tries to interview Dahlia only for him to get poisoned and falling into a coma. Miles would be chewed out by Franziska Von Karma who is scolding him on behalf of her father whom, as she says, "Is too furious to even look at him." But Manfred, in his own way, says he is not happy that Miles did not win, but rather he is happy Mia didn't win. Speaking of Mia, when she hears of Diego's condition, she just sits there for about a year, with a blank expression on her face, until one day, Maya tells Mia that Mr. Grossberg has a case for her: A teenage Phoenix Wright is being charged for the murder of Doug Swallows, because he insulted his girlfriend: Dahlia Hawthorne. When Mia hears that name and just as Maya is about to hang up the phone, she grabs it from her and tells him She will take the case. The episode ends with Mia claiming that Dahlia won't get away again.

Third episode: Turnabout Memories. About 1 episode should be enough. The ending takes place years later when Diego recovers from his coma with his vision screwed up and his hair white, and he dons a new visor, a new life, and a new name: Godot.

Episode 4 - 6, Stolen Turnabout.

Episode 7 - 8: Recipe for Turnabout

Episodes 9 - 12: Bridge to the Turnabout. Wrapping up the first half of the anime nicely.

Seasons 4 and 5 should be based on the Investigations games,

Extra episode: This is the moment Phoenix Wright loses his Attorney's badge and how he adopts Trucy.

Season 6, base this one on the Apollo Justice game.

Season 7: Dual Destinies with the DLC case

and finally, Season 8, Spirit of Justice.

This is just some thoughts. Anything you guys would like to add?

I'd like to see it not produced by A-1 and give it to someone who will actually put effort into it regardless of length. There was no reason to try to cram all that into 24 episodes, and it caused me to drop it by episode 6.

I agree. Whoever did the Anime Cutscenes for Dual Destinies and Spirit of Justice should produce it. I should have added that to the list.

Then we can hope Bones finishes the anime, you know if Capcom decides to green light another season. Anyway, PR, anything you would like to add? Like dialogue that might be in it or how many episodes each season should have? Like say have Diego freak out in his hospital bed after he learned of everything while he was out? Or something like:

Apollo: "If your fiancee Aki dies, you would inherit everything the Wataki's have!"

Or have lightning strikes in the Background when Aristotle Means goes Spartan.

Or have a wolf howl at the moon when Shi Long Lang first appears.

I'd say more but the list goes on. Like a Phoenix Wright anime movie based on Rise from the Ashes.

bump: Well, final episode happened.

Now, onto the what I would like to see should the series continue:

Well, for the first episode of the Apollo Justice season, we see Apollo sleeping in a bed, and he wakes up to an alarm clock that looks just like him only in chibi form and when the alarm goes off it yells: "I'M FINE!" then Apollo frantically gets ready.

A running gag is Apollo yelling "I'M FINE!" to everyone. Like he could yell "I'M FINE" to his mentor Kristoff and he'd have circular eyes and Nashed teeth like a cartoon character who heard loud rock music. It's hard to put in words.

And for some fourth-wall breaking fanservice, we could see Athena take a shower and when she looks at us she puts on her angry face and punches the camera.

We could also see a little anime version of Athena's backstory in detail.

We could have something like this:

Miles Edgeworth: "Does she have anyone?"

Yuri Cosmos: "Not here. Relatives in Europe. We were going to have her stay but, Aurora was totally against it. Everyone thinks she's c-r-a-z-y. Says Simon didn't kill Metis."

Miles: "I'll get everything set up."

On the day Athena leaves: "Remember young lady, you'll always be a part of this family, no matter what Aurora says."

Athena: "Thank you Mr. Cosmos."

Athena hugs Juniper

Athena: "Junie, I'll miss you too."

We could also have an episode on how Athena met Wright.

So the order of the episodes of the Dual Destinies season will be:

1: Athena's origin story and Meeting Phoenix Wright.

Episode 2-4: Monsterous Turnabout

5-6: Turnabout Reclaimed

7-8: Turnabout Academy

9: Cosmic Turnabout Part 1, you know, up till the bombing.

10: Turnabout Countdown

11: COsmic Turnabout Part 2:

12-14: Turnabout for Tomorrow.

How did Capcom suppress 2 games in 24 episodes?

Archived