Frostfreed Prodigy

The Nyx Avatar

Alright, let's hope we can warm up our love/hate relationship to only love Nyxy. <3

So a generic Level 4 Tuner off the bat, and has the capability to banish any WATER monster from your deck for a 500 ATK boost. This effect can be rather useful for getting the card to 1900 ATK, although it's not really going o be effective against cards like Kozmo Wickedwitch.

I'd suggesting a small 100 ATK boost to the card. It wouldn't be broken for a card to boost itself to 2000 ATK until your next Standby Phase, because you're going to be most likely using it as material for a Summon. However, I'll put more deeper thinking into the card once I burn through each effect.

So when this card gets banished, it has a Ignister Prominence effect for a non-target shuffle (Yeah, ignore the ATK increase of 100. This card doesn't need it with the secondary effect).

Obviously, the main support for this card would be Banifishes right off the bat (Wingtortoise combo, etc). In a dimensional fish deck (using Dimensional Fissure for repeated Xyz Summons, and triggering this card's effect when it is sent to the Graveyard), this card now gives them the option of moving towards Synchro as well, as opposed to mainly Xyz (RIP Fishborg). As fishes cannot compete with meta, the support of cards like these would greatly benefit their viability as the meta continues to progress.

This card also punishes the opponent for using Dank Law, since banishing this card results in Dank Law being returned to the Extra. Cards such as Macro Cosmos would also work well with this card, disrupting your opponent's deck synergy as you slowly deplete their resources.

It's a good card, allowing a maximum of two shuffles if the other 2 copies are both in the deck. It's a good mini engine that is also generic, similar to Ice Hand and Fire Hand. Aside from being able to thin out the deck, it also forces your opponent to think more on their next action (mind games).

P.S. If this card happens to be in the Graveyard: Just NS another Level 7 4, activate Instant Fusion for Norden. Do whatever you want with Norden so that this card gets banished, and your opponent gets an auto -1. Fun combos.

EDIT: Sorry, Nyx. I completely missed that this card wa sin the Casuals section. Please ignore any meta-related comments/suggestions that I have made.

Alright, let's hope we can warm up our love/hate relationship to only love Nyxy. <3

So a generic Level 4 Tuner off the bat, and has the capability to banish any WATER monster from your deck for a 500 ATK boost. This effect can be rather useful for getting the card to 1900 ATK, although it's not really going o be effective against cards like Kozmo Wickedwitch.

I'd suggesting a small 100 ATK boost to the card. It wouldn't be broken for a card to boost itself to 2000 ATK until your next Standby Phase, because you're going to be most likely using it as material for a Summon. However, I'll put more deeper thinking into the card once I burn through each effect.

So when this card gets banished, it has a Ignister Prominence effect for a non-target shuffle (Yeah, ignore the ATK increase of 100. This card doesn't need it with the secondary effect).

Obviously, the main support for this card would be Banifishes right off the bat (Wingtortoise combo, etc). In a dimensional fish deck (using Dimensional Fissure for repeated Xyz Summons, and triggering this card's effect when it is sent to the Graveyard), this card now gives them the option of moving towards Synchro as well, as opposed to mainly Xyz (RIP Fishborg). As fishes cannot compete with meta, the support of cards like these would greatly benefit their viability as the meta continues to progress.

This card also punishes the opponent for using Dank Law, since banishing this card results in Dank Law being returned to the Extra. Cards such as Macro Cosmos would also work well with this card, disrupting your opponent's deck synergy as you slowly deplete their resources.

It's a good card, allowing a maximum of two shuffles if the other 2 copies are both in the deck. It's a good mini engine that is also generic, similar to Ice Hand and Fire Hand. Aside from being able to thin out the deck, it also forces your opponent to think more on their next action (mind games).

P.S. If this card happens to be in the Graveyard: Just NS another Level 7, activate Instant Fusion for Norden. Do whatever you want with Norden so that this card gets banished, and your opponent gets an auto -1. Fun combos.

EDIT: Sorry, Nyx. I completely missed that this card wa sin the Casuals section. Please ignore any meta-related comments/suggestions that I have made.

Thank you.

But it's Dark Law; not Dank Law.

Anywho: I noticed that theme of WATER monsters banishing, too. And don't worry about bringing up the meta game in the Casual Section; some users tend to do that anyways. But about what you said about a Level 7: Unless you're talking about Fog King or something, you can't Normal Summon a Level 7 monster other than by Tribute Summon.

And something that may be trivial but cute: This card's ATK makes it recoverable via Salvage.

Thank you.

But it's Dark Law; not Dank Law.

Anywho: I noticed that theme of WATER monsters banishing, too. And don't worry about bringing up the meta game in the Casual Section; some users tend to do that anyways. But about what you said about a Level 7: Unless you're talking about Fog King or something, you can't Normal Summon a Level 7 monster other than by Tribute Summon.

And something that may be trivial but cute: This card's ATK makes it recoverable via Salvage.

And this is what I get for rush typing.

I meant another Level 4. When Norden leaves the field, the target of the effect gets banished. OL another Level 4 and Norden removes this card from play.

I'm not sure if this card is a good target for salvage. If you banish it for the shuffling effect, there's no way to get them back using that card.

Also, Dank Law is Dank Law. >.<

Also, Dank Law is Dank Law. >.<

No; also one of the various things I don't find funny.

Anywho:

I'm not sure if this card is a good target for salvage. If you banish it for the shuffling effect, there's no way to get them back using that card.

I know; that's why I said it was trivial. Maybe if it gets destroyed while on the field instead.

I meant another Level 4. When Norden leaves the field, the target of the effect gets banished. OL another Level 4 and Norden removes this card from play.

It doesn't go off on Xyz plays, so it should be effective with Synchro plays. Not only do you Synchro Summon a Level 8 monster, but you also get to shuffle 1 card (without targeting) into the Deck.

Archived