Toot's Head

·Toot

Dream Journal 4/1

I’ve been wanting to do this for a while now... Well on paper, but I feel like this is probably the only way I can sort of commit to something like this. Even more so because of what I’ve been dreaming about lately. Not sure if anyone would read these, but it’s nice to keep a little log. 

This dream I had last night is what made me want to start this. When I was younger I had nightmares almost every single night. The main one was me running through a forest with a purple-ish colored sky and green trees. I don’t remember how they finished, but it always had me screaming in the night. Why is this relevant?

In the dream I had last night I was back in that same forest. I saw my younger self running. I ran past me. When I ran out of sight, this weird thing flashed before I woke up. It was an arch. It was scribbled black and had multiple colors scribbled in the center of it. I remember seeing this in another dream when I was younger. I don’t remember what it was or what it was about, but it gave the that weird nostalgic feeling. I felt for it on the inside. It’s kinda weird actually Lol. 

Aww this kind of sucks. My dreams are starting to go back to normal. I know all dreams are weird, but I they were starting to get interesting. I mean having dreams from childhood is pretty

damn weird for someone who never really payed attention until now. I guess it's still fine. They might come back to me again. :P

Dream Journal 4/2

It was at night. All my dreams seem to take place at night lol. It was me and a handful of people falling from the sky.

One of them was Daryl Dixon. Most of the others landed on the ground, but a few of of

us landed on top of these buildings. I landed on a tall building above the rest of the other buildings, a square

pizza landed on it first. It disappeared when I landed. Turns out the building I landed on made

me 100x bigger than everyone else the smaller building. I intentionally crushed 2 other people with my feet when I was larger. I

was about to crush Daryl Dixon when he got out of the elevator, but I didn't. He pulled

out a sniper and started to look around with the scope. I got to close to the edge of the building and fell off onto the smaller building

where everyone was. I'm not sure what happened and don't remember what we 

talked about, but next thing I know, a girl said I should get out of here and walked away. Then I noticed she was on some glass that separated lava and water on the top of the building. We discussed which of them were the worst way to die. She jumped off the building. I walked away, but then the building started to collapse. No one was hurt, but on the ground I was between the water and lava when they were about to combine. Then I woke up.

Wow, your dreams are great. More random and interesting than any I remember :)

(Also I hope I don't come off weird or anything, and if i do, im sorry :c )

Nah that's not weird. Just a fascination/curiosity or whatever. Sounds like me. 

Dream Journal 4/6

This is an odd one. I dreamt that I was Nick Wilde from Zootopia, though I was in some sort of prison. Time in the dream was like a movie and

everything was narrated by some random voice. I always got beat up because I wasn't fast enough to get away. I think I was stealing or something.

Then one of the days I was sitting near the gates, and a helicopter flew over. Then holes magically appeared in said gate. I looked through it, but got shoved

out of the way so the others could escape. I decided to run for it, but ended up being caught and thrown into solitary. For some dumb reason, the guards never sealed the gate and prisoners escaped everyday. Most of them were caught and brought back. Then the narrator said that the only reason I couldn't get away was

because I didn't run on all fours. I was always running on 2 feet. I was like oh yeah that 's right and went for the gate again. I was chased down my a mammoth

and he caught my arms. I managed to him off, but he chased me into a parking garage. We miraculously started on the top floor of the garage. When we did, the 

mammoth lost his footing and fell because he was getting tired. He started crying and asked me to help him up. Lol. I ran down to the bottom floor. I could still

hear the mammoth telling me to come back. I woke up when I exited the parking garage. 

4/22

Okay... I wasn't gonna post this at first because it's practically nothing, but it's kinda weird. 

Last night I dreamt I was lying in bed watching TV. Something random. I don't know what I was watching. I went to open my window and shades because to let some daylight and cool air in. I saw this guy in a red jacket outside looking up on the second floor. I live in an apartment complex on the first floor. There is grass separating the complex from the sidewalk. I didn't pay no mind to it because the people that lived above me were crazy. Always screaming and s***. Either way. I sat on the edge of my bed to play my Ps4. I glanced back out the window after a little while and saw the man still standing there. He was looking through my window now. I'm pretty sure he could see me. I could clearly see through the windows when I'm out walking the dog. He just started moving his lips like he was talking. I'm just staring like wtf. He started walking towards the window. When I figured he was getting to close, I called out to him. Don't remember what I said, but dude just disappeared. I heard glass breaking and I woke up. 

Now this is pretty weird because this s*** just happened... Sort of... I'm sitting on my bed watching Hulu. This guy in a red shirt is just staring at me through my window. He was moving his lips like in my dream. Then he started walking towards through the grass. Luckily I actually have a bat if I need it lol. Before he got super close he had to back up. The maintenance guys at the complex were cutting the grass and triming the bushes. He walked away. I sat back down still looking. I heard glass break. My mom broke a mug or something. I just told her and my sister my dream and everything that happened. Neither believe me. It was still pretty damn weird. I just hope nothing bad actually happens. Especially since I'm not gonna be here later. 

• 4 months later...

Is it weird that I'm legit pissed about not having nightmares any more? I love dreams. I love everything about them. They're adventurous to me. I feel cheated when I forget them. Lol weird I know, but I get a little upset. 

But why don't I ever have them anymore? Doubt anyone knows a legit answer, but answer if you can. I used to be terrified of them when I was younger. The only terrors I receive in my sleep is the shitty sleep paralysis. That's not a dream. That's some legit scary stuff. I want a dream that'll scare me.

But then again... I've pretty much been desensitized. I could be having nightmares that I don't find scary. Lol.

Also I forgot this was a thing and will continue it. :3

Archived