Pendulum Jester - Slowly Working My Way Back

[spoiler=Version 1]

Pendulum Jester

Level 4 | Fire

Spellcaster/Pendulum/Effect

<7/7>

PE: Each time a Spell Card is activated, place 1 Spell Counter on this card when that Spell Card resolves. Once per turn: You can remove 3 Spell Counters from this card; Send 1 Target Pendulum monster your opponent controls from its Pendulum Zone to their Extra Deck face-up.

ME: Each time a Spell Card is activated, place 1 Spell Counter on this card when that Spell Card resolves. Once per turn: You can remove 3 Spell Counters from this card; Send 1 Target Pendulum monster that is face-up in your Extra Deck to one of your Pendulum Zones, returning any pre-existing Pendulum cards in your Pendulum Zone to your Extra Deck face-up.

1900/1500

m21A47R.png

[spoiler=Version 2]

Pendulum Jester

Level 4 | Fire

Spellcaster/Pendulum/Effect

<7/7>

PE: Each time a Spell Card is activated, place 1 Spell Counter on this card when that Spell Card resolves. Once per turn: You can remove 2 Spell Counters from this card, then target 1 Pendulum Monster in your opponent's Pendulum Zone; send that target to the Extra Deck face-up.

ME: Each time a Spell Card is activated, place 1 Spell Counter on this card when that Spell Card resolves. Once per turn: You can remove 3 Spell Counters from this card, then target 1 face-up Pendulum Monster in your Extra Deck; send up to 2 cards in your Pendulum Zones to the Extra Deck face-up, then place that target in your Pendulum Zone.

1700/1500

oWlvJdv.png

Each time a Spell Card is activated, place 1 Spell Counter on this card when that Spell Card resolves. Once per turn: You can remove 3 Spell Counters from this card, then target 1 Pendulum Monster in your opponent's Pendulum Zone; send that target to the Extra Deck face-up.

Each time a Spell Card is activated, place 1 Spell Counter on this card when that Spell Card resolves. Once per turn: You can remove 3 Spell Counters from this card, then target 1 face-up Pendulum Monster in your Extra Deck; send all cards in your Pendulum Zones to the Extra Deck face-up, then place that target in your Pendulum Zone.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "returning any pre-existing Pendulum cards in your Pendulum Zone to your Extra Deck face-up." Do you mean return all the cards, or only the one in the zone you're placing the new card into?

The first effect is quite underwhelming. If it takes three counters to use, it should at least be quick. It'd be nice if it worked on your own monsters too. Second effect is nice, since there currently aren't many ways to recover pendulums from your extra to your hand.

1900 is a lot of atk. Maybe lower it a little?

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "returning any pre-existing Pendulum cards in your Pendulum Zone to your Extra Deck face-up." Do you mean return all the cards, or only the one in the zone you're placing the new card into?

I only wanted to return the zone I'm placing the new card into.

Updated with a Version 2. I used the phrasing "up to 2".

Each time a Spell Card is activated, place 1 Spell Counter on this card when that Spell Card resolves. Once per turn: You can remove 3 Spell Counters from this card, then target 1 face-up Pendulum Monster in your Extra Deck; you can send 1 card in your Pendulum Zones to the Extra Deck face-up, then place that target in that Pendulum Zone.

There ya go. Bit awkward, but best wording I could think of.

Archived