[Finished]Yuuji's CC1: Create Your Own Boss/Ace Monster! [Finished]

Yuuji Kazami

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just edited the notes and youre quoting the old notes, not a problem anyway, gl guys for whosever participating in this contest.

^_^

I have a question. Can the card be semi-generic? Like can it support a Type or Attribute? Or does it have to be completely generic?

It's fine semi-generic as well, as I had stated in the requirements. As long as it is considered a "boss/ace", and legal in Konami standards, then it's fine.

To everyone else: I have unveiled one of the prizes for the first and second place individuals, and unveiled the final prize for third place. I hope everyone is fine with Pokemon. 

[spoiler=Entry]

IGivoLm.jpg

Cannot be destroyed by card effects. During either player's turn: You can banish 1 DARK monster you control; Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. During either player's turn, when a card or effect is activated that targets this face-up card (except during the Damage Step): You can tribute this card; Special Summon 1 Level 5 or higher DARK monster from your Deck, except "The Eteranl Zhanzheng". You can only use each effect of "The Eternal Zhanzheng" once per turn.

[spoiler=Entry]

IGivoLm.jpg

Cannot be destroyed by card effects. During either player's turn: You can banish 1 DARK monster you control; Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. During either player's turn, when a card or effect is activated that targets this face-up card (except during the Damage Step): You can tribute this card; Special Summon 1 Level 5 or higher DARK monster from your Deck, except "The Eteranl Zhanzheng". You can only use each effect of "The Eternal Zhanzheng" once per turn.

Accepted.

[spoiler=flags]

Frightfur Patchwork King

DARK

[Fiend/Fusion/Effect]

✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

ATK/3000 DEF/3000

3 "Frightfur" monsters

Must be Fusion Summoned using the above listed materials that were Fusion Summoned, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. You can only control 1 "Frightfur Patchwork King". When this card is Summoned: You can target 1 "Frightfur" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it. Cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects. Once per turn: You can Fusion Summon one monster from your Extra Deck, using monsters from your hand and/or field as materials. If you would Summon a "Frightfur" monster by this effect, you can also banish monsters from your Graveyard as Fusion materials. All "Frightfur" monsters you control gain 100 ATK for each card on the field.

funking spoilers breaking on me. There was a thing here, it may come back if I can fix it.

Oh cool Black is judging. Things just got serious. I'm entering!

Kk.

[spoiler=flags]

Frightfur Patchwork King

DARK

[Fiend/Fusion/Effect]

✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

ATK/3000 DEF/3000

3 "Frightfur" monsters

Must be Fusion Summoned using the above listed materials that were Fusion Summoned, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. You can only control 1 "Frightfur Patchwork King". When this card is Summoned: You can target 1 "Frightfur" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it. Cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects. Once per turn: You can Fusion Summon one monster from your Extra Deck, using monsters from your hand and/or field as materials. If you would Summon a "Frightfur" monster by this effect, you can also banish monsters from your Graveyard as Fusion materials. All "Frightfur" monsters you control gain 100 ATK for each card on the field.

funking spoilers breaking on me. There was a thing here, it may come back if I can fix it.Alright.

[spoiler=Entry]

Assault Blackwing - Honjo the Heavy Rain

DARK / *10

Winged Beast / Synchro / Effect

2800 / 2400

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

If this card is Synchro Summoned using a "Blackwing" monster as Material, it is treated as a Tuner monster while face-up on the field. Cannot be targeted by your opponent's card effects. Once per turn: you can target 1 "Blackwing" monster in your Graveyard; Add that target to your hand, then, this card gain ATK equal to the ATK of the added monster. During your Battle Phase, If this card was Synchro Summoned using a Synchro monster as Material, it can attack all monsters your opponent controls once each.

[spoiler=Design Notes]

I decided to go with my favorite archetype, Blackwing. The new releases of the Assault Blackwings got me tingly so I decided to make a boss monster of that sub-archetype that supports Blackwings in general. Blackwing has the search power. It has the swarm power. But it lacks revival/recycling power outside Blizzard. Against the Wind is a good recycling card but the drawback is just too much. Assault Blackwings tends to remedy this but for some reason, they only revive fellow Assault Blackwings. Blackwing Tamer is also another good revival power but most of the Blackwings you'll use are <= Level 4. So that's where the first effect came from. It's capable of recycling blackwings reliably more importantly Kalut (for its effect) and Blizzard (cause it can't be Special Summoned). It also gains ATK when recycled a monster allowing this card to lead some OTKs. Final effect allows it to mow down the field after getting ATK from first effect.

[spoiler=Entry]

Assault Blackwing - Amihan the Prevailing Wind

DARK / *10

Winged-Beast / Synchro / Effect

2800 / 2400

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

If this card is Synchro Summoned using a "Blackwing" monster as Material, it is treated as a Tuner monster while face-up on the field. During your Main Phase: You can activate 1 of these effects. You can only use this effect of "Assault Blackwing - Amihan the Prevailing" once per turn.

*Target 1 "Blackwing" monster in your Graveyard; Add that target to your hand.

*Cannot be targeted by your opponent's card effects, until your opponent's next End Phase.

Accepted.

*sigh*

edited again as i feel the card is too powerful

Well, it's always good to tone down cards that are too powerful, but it takes real dedication and effort to continuously judge your own card to make it as close to perfect as possible. ;)

Keep working at it. Don't slack off~

Submitting my card here.

[spoiler:Entry]D/D/D Legendary Swordsman King Musashi

[ DARK / Rank 7 ]

[ Fiend / Xyz / Effect ]

2 or more Level 7 "D/D" monsters

You can also Xyz Summon this card by using a Rank 5 "D/D/D" Xyz Monster you control as the Xyz Material. (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials on this card.) If Summoned this way, the following effect cannot be activated this turn. Once per turn: You can destroy any amount of other face-up "D/D" or "Dark Contract" cards you control, up to the number of Xyz Materials attached to this card +1, and if you do, destroy the same amount of cards destroyed by this effect on your opponent's side of the field. If a face-up "D/D" or "Dark Contract" card(s) you control would be destroyed by a card effect, except by the effect of this card: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card instead of destroying 1 of those cards. If this card is destroyed by battle, or if this card in its owner's possession leaves the field by an opponent's card effect: You can target 1 Level 7 or lower "D/D" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it, but its effects are negated. You can only control 1 face-up "D/D/D Legendary Swordsman King Musashi".

[ ATK 2750 / DEF 0 ]

[spoiler:Notes]1. This card's amount of ATK points are based of "Hyohen Niten Ichi Ryu", Musashi's sword style which consist of 55(?) different techniques which I multiplied it by 100, then divided it by 2.

2. This card is made for the OCG meta. So, don't compare this to Kozmos and TCG-Exclusive stuffs.

Submitting my card here.

[spoiler:Entry]

D/D/D Legendary Swordsman King Musashi

DARK / Rank 7

Fiend / Xyz / Effect

ATK 2500 / DEF 2400

2 Level 7 "D/D" monsters

You can also Xyz Summon this card by using a Rank 5 "D/D/D" Xyz Monster you control as the Xyz Material. (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials on this card.) All monster your opponent controls must attack this card, if able. If a "D/D" monster attacks or is attacked, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the Damage Step. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; each face-up monster your opponent controls lose 200 ATK and DEF x its own Level/Rank, until the End Phase. If this face-up card on the field would be destroyed by battle or card effect, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card instead. If this card is destroyed by battle, or if this card in its owner's possession is destroyed by an opponent's card effect: You can target 1 Level 7 or lower "D/D" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it.

Kk. Accepted.

Archived