I'll help shorten/judge your card text(for no reason at all)

akatsukisupersaiyan

I can help anyone with their card text(namely card effects) so that people aren't confused by the text or some other thing so yeah just post the effect of your Spell, Trap, or Monster Card and I will see if I can shorten it or give you a better version(unless of course you just want an opinion about whether the card is "fair" or "too good"). I admit I'm not a master but I know my fair share. Or you can post the card image(s) if the text is legible.

Why is this in Duel Portal? Shouldn't this be in Casual or Advanced?

But eh, that's just something that I thought I'd mention. It's nice that someone's willing to help out newer members in fixing OCG grammar. 

Also should mention that the imgur link is still broken, and newer members might only be able to post their cards via Written if they do not know how to transfer the card a picture.

Why is this in Duel Portal? Shouldn't this be in Casual or Advanced?

But eh, that's just something that I thought I'd mention. It's nice that someone's willing to help out newer members in fixing OCG grammar. 

Also should mention that the imgur link is still broken, and newer members might only be able to post their cards via Written if they do not know how to transfer the card a picture.

Sorry I didn't know that.

Archived