Nicο

WHO WILL WIN?!  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win?

• Accel World / Dural: Magisa Garden
    • Acchi Kocchi (Place to Place)
    • Aikatsu!
    • Cahe Tantei-bu (Cafe Detective Club)
    • Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)
    • Hidamari Sketch
    • Lucky☆Star
    • Nichijou
    • Sakura Trick
    • Kami nomi zo Shizu Sekai (The World God Only Knows)
    • Himouto! Umaru-chan
    • Working!! (Wagnaria!!)

AkOiy3R.png

mOPyqpp.png

SCOP4Fi.png

Some are even more obscure due to getting somewhat deeper into manga only (1 & 4), some may not be that moeshit, but they're here because I thought they looked enough (11 & 12), I just figured I should probably start using more I haven't seen. idk.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My god you're rude towards the one character that actually, literally makes a show and others. Meh, it looks like it's just because this is Hunger Games. I should expect it and I damn well do, just even in this I haven't seen such a thing for quite a while, especially on YCM (though admittedly it could go much harsher than that). Obviously I don't dabble in the big social media stuffs that much anymore.

My god you're rude towards the one character that actually, literally makes a show and others. Meh, it looks like it's just because this is Hunger Games. I should expect it and I damn well do, just even in this I haven't seen such a thing for quite a while, especially on YCM (though admittedly it could go much harsher than that). Obviously I don't dabble in the big social media stuffs that much anymore.

To be fair, my negative feelings toward Yuuko aren't nearly as bad as they are towards Haruhi. (I honestly just hate that show in general, and almost entirely because of her, because everyone else is more or less fine)

To be even fairer, you did name this thread the "Moeshit" Hunger Games

Nico, Champion of Animoo

:3

Yes, because let's not cancel any unless they absolutely have to be. Since it didn't start yet anyone could have taken over, but I didn't even have to put the information in, so I'm the best choice.

And that's sad bcuz they're adorbs. But they all are.

[spoiler=Day 1]27cb1744298ab71dfdac5ae2619abb93.png

07cfbb890a0b47438b386b0da6949a39.png

6e0efcf38bc9ccfc87b36e9226402af5.png

7480561aaaa87dd7d97fb523d6457c66.png

ceb11ab0e0feb281ff4c83607d71c104.png

7b703a471d81c2c3bdbae5ddbb782f51.png

bad19e94141f60f15c0274812c7ba8a5.png

2d57a8d021888f538249ed292a16acdf.png

[spoiler=Fallen Tributes 1]85a5d65f9a69ffa885c575a4c0e855b4.png

512d22557ca8e783dad96c076a21a2fd.png

Yachiyo telling stories about herself is unlikely, unless it's about how she made a parfait and Kyouko ate it and blah blah Kyouko-san blah blah blah blah parfait blah

Also people keep screwing with camps from my two preferred districts smh lol

Archived