Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Aix

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's the episode link: http://www.crunchyroll.com/rezero-starting-life-in-another-world-/episode-22-a-flash-of-sloth-702443

[spoiler=22] First of all, yay Subaru didn't have his head up his ass... mostly.
Second of all, there's more than one Archbishop per Sin?
Third of all, seems like or little hero isn't ready to join the cult yet.
And finally, dafuq did Ram come from?

Here's the episode link: http://www.crunchyroll.com/rezero-starting-life-in-another-world-/episode-22-a-flash-of-sloth-702443

[spoiler=22] First of all, yay Subaru didn't have his head up his ass... mostly.

Second of all, there's more than one Archbishop per Sin?

Third of all, seems like or little hero isn't ready to join the cult yet.

And finally, dafuq did Ram come from?

I replaced the link in your post to redirect towards an official website. Since Re:Zero is a licensed series, Crunchyroll is the ideal place to use. While those without subscriptions to the site will not be able to use that link for another week, it's better for supporting official releases.

[spoiler=hm]

I was wondering if this meant that the other archbishops represent the other deadly sins and the story will have Subaru confront them all. Might be hard to do in 3 episodes, but they could be a good sequel hook.

I don't think this story would follow such a standard progression.

[spoiler=22]

RAM ARC CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PRAISE BE TO BEST GIRL!

[spoiler=hm]

I was wondering if this meant that the other archbishops represent the other deadly sins and the story will have Subaru confront them all. Might be hard to do in 3 episodes, but they could be a good sequel hook.

Psssh! I don't see this either. That ain't his job. Subaru isn't a fantasy-esque hero, he's just doing this for Rem Emilia. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived