Ultimate Ritual Art [Written]

Bellringer Angel

Ultimate Ritual Art

Ritual Spell Card

Lore: This card can be used to Ritual Summon any number of Ritual Monsters. Tribute 1 monster from your side of the field; Ritual Summon any number of Ritual monsters whose total Levels exactly double the Level of that monster, also, after that, take damage equal to the Level of the Tributed monster x 1000. You can only activate 1 "Ultimate Ritual Art" per turn.

Basically a generic Nekroz Kaleidoscope with a slight twist to it.

Would never ever be played. Damage is entirely too steep to be considered a good card.

Not saying it should be decreased, but as is it would not be played, at least not to good use.

I don't know about this. It's actual damage, not losing LP, so a Ritual with some version of D/D/D Oracle King D'arc's effect would could gain a load of LP.

I don't know about this. It's actual damage, not losing LP, so a Ritual with some version of D/D/D Oracle King D'arc's effect would could gain a load of LP.

That's a fair point. Though I'm not sure what Ritual Monster would be beneficial for them beyond just pure LP gain.

You should change "also, after that" for "then". The current wording will force the player to take the damage regardless if the the rital manages to be summoned or not.

Besides the funny interaction oracle (or lenidas) the card wouldnt see that much play, a lvl 8 or above will be auto kill in most cases.

Not sure if i get it right but this card will not be able to summon any lvl 1-3-5-7-9-11 Ritual monsters

You should change "also, after that" for "then". The current wording will force the player to take the damage regardless if the the rital manages to be summoned or not.

Besides the funny interaction oracle (or lenidas) the card wouldnt see that much play, a lvl 8 or above will be auto kill in most cases.

Not sure if i get it right but this card will not be able to summon any lvl 1-3-5-7-9-11 Ritual monsters

"also, after that" is used in most Nekroz Ritual Spells. I might change it to "then".

I can't really find a way to make the card good and balanced without putting in restrictions and heavy "cost" since you can easily spam Rituals like crazy while only tributing 1 monster. Any idea?

Note: The card can technically summon Lvl (insert odd numbers here) since it can summon more than 1 monsters.

Ex: If I want to summon Lvl 3 Ritual Monsters, I can tribute a random Lvl 3 monster to summon 2 Lvl 3 Ritual Monsters. (that's about it)

"also, after that" is used in most Nekroz Ritual Spells. I might change it to "then".

I can't really find a way to make the card good and balanced without putting in restrictions and heavy "cost" since you can easily spam Rituals like crazy while only tributing 1 monster. Any idea?

Note: The card can technically summon Lvl (insert odd numbers here) since it can summon more than 1 monsters.

Ex: If I want to summon Lvl 3 Ritual Monsters, I can tribute a random Lvl 3 monster to summon 2 Lvl 3 Ritual Monsters. (that's about it)

The usual procedure of ritual Spells is: tribute, THEN summon. This cards also after doesnt have anything to do with the procedure, this also after is tied to the summon itself, so if i activate it and for some reason the monster doesnt come out i still take damage, which would be incoherent because how will you know which monster i was about to summon.

Kaleidoscope (which is the only nekroz ritual to have also after) has it because it also sends from extra without tributing, its there so it can work under dark law and stuff.

Didnt realize its the tributed monsters lvl you are charged for and that odd levels could be bypassed that way, forgot it summons more than 1 monster, then again you still will need 2 rituals at least to summon those levels

As for my suggestion,it could be: instead of damage make it lose the lp, so there will be no way to play around that clause, but reduce the cost to 500, and a no more SS for the rest of the turn

Archived