041625b3-s.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=169%2C300

Chaos Form
Ritual Spell Card
This card can be used to Ritual Summon any “Chaos” or “Black Luster” Ritual Monster.
(1) Tribute monsters from your hand or field, and/or banish “Blue-Eyes White Dragon” or “Dark Magician” from your Graveyard, then Ritual Summon 1 “Chaos” or “Black Luster” Ritual Monster from your hand whose Level exactly equals the total Levels of those monsters.

No Pre-prep, and Djinn looks nearly impossible to do. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say ARA is better in Blue Eyes

Also how the funk are DM supposed to get 8 stars for Magician of Dark Chaos?

At least you didn't plug Super Rejuv

How would rejuv help here? So like Rejuv, Awakening, Ritual Spell in hand, discard for Awakening, add Max and Blue, tribute Blue for max, and draw 2?

If you're refering to my comments w/ VCR about Rejuv being good in blue eyes, that still stands, cause spirit tributes, ravine, twin, and awakening discard. And if you're running this card over ARA (why?) then this tributes. But the ritual is honestly the weakest case for Rejuv

How would rejuv help here? So like Rejuv, Awakening, Ritual Spell in hand, discard for Awakening, add Max and Blue, tribute Blue for max, and draw 2?

If you're refering to my comments w/ VCR about Rejuv being good in blue eyes, that still stands, cause spirit tributes, ravine, twin, and awakening discard. And if you're running this card over ARA (why?) then this tributes. But the ritual is honestly the weakest case for Rejuv

"Now we know why OCG put Rejuv to 2"

"$_$"

"Now we know why OCG put Rejuv to 2"

"$_$"

Yes, so much money to be made off a common reprint....I have no idea where you're going with this

They put Rejuv at 2 because ever since the Second Ruler format it's been on a decline. The recent semi has to do with boosting Amorphage & Felgrand while giving a more turbo-blue eyes varient a bone. The fact that ARA > Form erodes any connection that Rejuv has to the ritual.

Try again mate

041625b3-s.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=169%2C300

Chaos Form

Ritual Spell Card

This card can be used to Ritual Summon any “Chaos” or “Black Luster” Ritual Monster.

(1) Tribute monsters from your hand or field, and/or banish “Blue-Eyes White Dragon” or “Dark Magician” from your Graveyard, then Ritual Summon 1 “Chaos” or “Black Luster” Ritual Monster from your hand whose Level exactly equals the total Levels of those monsters.

No Pre-prep, and Djinn looks nearly impossible to do. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say ARA is better in Blue Eyes

Also how the f*** are DM supposed to get 8 stars for Magician of Dark Chaos?

the kuriboh ritual support duh

I bet people still run that Blue-Eyes guy regardless.

Do you mean Chaos Max? You probably should run it anyway if only for you PK Fire and Pendulum match up. Outside of the limited Ignister and Trish, they really don't got much to out Chaos Max, and Blue Eyes can search veiler.

3 of? No, but with ARA its a pretty secure 1-2 of esp seeing it's a searchable way to bring CED back in the fold

Archived