What do you think about my Light Deck?

Vectra

If you need a quick-play spell with a lot of utility, I'd suggest Forbidden Lance/Forbidden Chalice.  Both can be supremely useful as Lance can also save your monsters from opponent Spell/Traps or can weaken opponent monsters.  Chalice can help stop strong effects and it can boost for 400 points in case you need to get over something.  Personally, I think Lance would end up putting in some more work than Half-Shut.  Chalice, less so.

I originally had Magical Dimension but I would need another spellcaster in my hand. I used to have Offering of the Doomed but I had to skip my draw phase. And I know i got rid of Lightning Vortex but it did some pretty good damage. 

What if I brought back Half-shut, Swords of Revealing Light, and Lightning Vortex, two of each?

That will make my deck have 45 cards. 21 is monsters, the other 18 are spells and 6 are the traps.

Why use Half-shut instead of forbidden lance/chalice?

I want something that can guarantee that my monster won't be destroyed by battle and can survive for whatever battle I need him/her to survive.

What do you think?

Archived