VOTE [Season 4] YCM SotW #22 - Luxury

Catman25

vote  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Vote

Oh right I should explain the vote eh?

Well the second one is pretty, and probably best for "Luxury" but the fish being so close in color to the...neck scarf? makes it look not as good. Specifically because there's a fish right on top of it practically.

The third is cute, has some nice effects, but it also feels kinda slapped on. Plus not really in theme imo though that's the least of the issues.

The first is a little choppy, and the lights really throw me off in front....But overall it was my favorite to look at. And is more interesting to me. So voted 1.

Oh wow, these are finally up XD

My vote goes for 2. Sadly because I love pikachu so much. But picture number 2 is the only one that to me resembles luxury. The others don't seem very luxurious to me.

Additionally something about picture two has more character to it... Idk, I'm bad with words when it comes to art.

I vote for #2.

#1 looks too convoluted to me as an animation with many things going on at the same time.

#3 is peaceful and relaxing, but doesn't feel like it goes with the proposed "Luxury" theme here.

I want to mention that I don't quite like the fish in #2, but overall it has an elegant or classy atmosphere, which I associate with luxury.

Archived