New Deal Accounting/PP Redemption Thread

Fluffyfish

zCLsbNP.jpg

Greetings.

I'm Fluffyfish and for now I will be in charge of keeping track of everyone's Portal Points (PP): The official currency used in Yu-Gi-Oh! 2099.

This thread is for redeeming Portal Points you can gain through various means, including your starting points at registering.

These Points can be used in the shops to redeem cards you want for further advancing your Deck.

Besides PP, you are also able to earn Pack Vouchers and Box Vouchers.

Box Vouchers are used to redeem Booster Boxes, which include 20 Packs + Box Promo.

Both are redeemed in this thread as well.

Just post here the amount of PP or vouchers and for what is being redeemed and it shall be updated as soon as possible.

The main means of acquiring PP are:

1. Simply registering for Yu-Gi-Oh! 2099 acquires you 1000 PP and 1 Submission Ticket from the start.

2. Submitting generic cards to the 2099 Card Pool. Submitting such generics, if accepted, grants you a flat 50 PP for each, and if they make into the packs, you get 50% of their worth individually in the shop (Ex. A card that enters the shop as a Secret Rare grants you 250PP). More details of this will be in the generic pool and card submission threads.

3. Winning and placing high in tournaments acquires you various amounts of PP depending on the event. You can expect minimum 1000 for smaller tournaments and 3000 for big events.

4. Participating in 1v1, sometimes known as Leaderboard, in YCM also earns you PP. Winning in 1v1 earns you a Pack Voucher, while losing or voting earns you 50 PP. Winning a 1v1 Competition also earns you a Box Voucher.

5. Placing in a Card Contest of YCM with the [2099] marker in its title. Winner shall get a Box Voucher, 2nd place gets 10 Pack Vouchers, and 3rd place 5 Pack Vouchers.

6. Through dueling using your 2099 Legal Deck. The amount of PP earned will vary depending on the duel. Such you NOT be redeemed in this thread, but in a separate thread (the Achievements thread).

7. PP is also acquired by participating in various events throughout 2099. Whether it be through its role playing adventure or completing the boss battles throughout, 2099's various events give plenty of opportunity to acquire PP, aware or unaware. So keep an eye for them!

And here you can check your points and other belongings.

[spoiler=Spreadsheet]

6Wwp31j.png

Yeah, might as well submit my PP stuff for this set.

---

Right, and I suppose I'll redeem my Leaderboard voting PP for the Postseason (there's two instances; one is Round 1 [Gadjiltron vs IRS] and Round 3 [Gadjiltron v Next Tuesday]; both tiebreakers). Should be 500 in total. 

(Assuming earlier stuff doesn't count)

Archived