Dark Magician Girl Valentine

Arctic55

As much as I'd say this is really just regular DMG's effect with different artwork, this allows you to benefit off of itself, original DMG and the Toon versions of both DM/DMG. Oh wait, it also gets a defensive boost too; almost overlooked that. 

Granted, DM decks did just get a bit of support in The Dark Illusion, but given that it's just a simple stat booster, I don't feel it'll really see play (much like how original DMG isn't getting places right now); albeit DMGV (this one) has a larger pool of targets to power up from. 

As much as I'd say this is really just regular DMG's effect with different artwork, this allows you to benefit off of itself, original DMG and the Toon versions of both DM/DMG. Oh wait, it also gets a defensive boost too; almost overlooked that. 

Granted, DM decks did just get a bit of support in The Dark Illusion, but given that it's just a simple stat booster, I don't feel it'll really see play (much like how original DMG isn't getting places right now); albeit DMGV (this one) has a larger pool of targets to power up from. 

I was thinking this was a better version of Dark Magician Girl.  What do you suggest I do so that it is more useful?

Right now, this card's general use is to be a heavy beater late-game (if you actually have the chance). I suppose you could also have its name treated as original DMG so you have access to Dark Burning or something that's DMG-specific. 

I would say add an effect that lets her use the Dark Magician S/T that they just got, but coupled with its stat boosting (though I don't think it'll be too much by current situations), may be a bit much. I mean, this doesn't have protection from Eternal Soul or something, but really on the fence about what else to give her to make her worth a slot in current Dark Magicians. 

Right now, this card's general use is to be a heavy beater late-game (if you actually have the chance). I suppose you could also have its name treated as original DMG so you have access to Dark Burning or something that's DMG-specific. 

I would say add an effect that lets her use the Dark Magician S/T that they just got, but coupled with its stat boosting (though I don't think it'll be too much by current situations), may be a bit much. I mean, this doesn't have protection from Eternal Soul or something, but really on the fence about what else to give her to make her worth a slot in current Dark Magicians. 

So, how about if I add this effect: When this card is Summoned (from the hand): you can add 1 Spell card from your deck with "Dark Magician" in its name or effect to your hand.

Archived