[Finished]Dova's Competitions #4: Extra Deck to Extra Deck! [Finished]

Dova

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here:

[spoiler=Entry]TgHroLC.jpeg

[spoiler=Written Effect]1 Synchro Monster + 1 Xyz Monster
Must be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by banishing the above cards from either field, but you must banish an equal number of monsters on each side, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. (You do not use "Polymerization".) During the turn that you Special Summon this card, you cannot Special Summon other monsters for the remainder of the turn, except by its own effect. Once per turn: You can target 1 monster on the field that was Special Summoned from the Extra Deck; Special Summon 1 monster from your Deck whose Level is less than the targeted monster's Level, but its effects are negated. You can only control 1 "Twilight Goddess".

By the way, remainder of the turn refers to the remaining parts of the turn. So technically, you can still SS other monsters before SS'ing this card. After you SS this card, you cannot SS other monster for the remaining phases of the turn, except by its own effect.

Number C30: Acidic Golem of Terror

WATER

Rank 3

3000 / 3000

Rock / Xyz / Effect

3 level 3 monsters

You can also Xyz Summon this card by using a face-up "Number 30: Acid Golem of Destuction" as the Xyz Material. (Xyz Material attached to that card also become Xyz Material to this card.) If you do, this card's Summon is treated as a Normal Summon. The Xyz Material must have at least 1 Xyz Material attached to it when it is used for this card's Summon. During each of your End Phases, detach 1 Xyz Material. Everytime a Xyz Material is detached from this card: Take 2000 damage. If you can not detach an Xyz Material from this card, than during each of your Standby Phases: Inflict 1000 damage to your opponent.

Number C30: Acidic Golem of Terror

WATER

Rank 3

3000 / 3000

Rock / Xyz / Effect

3 level 3 monsters

You can also Xyz Summon this card by using a face-up "Number 30: Acid Golem of Destuction" as the Xyz Material. (Xyz Material attached to that card also become Xyz Material to this card.) If you do, this card's Summon is counted as a Normal Summon. During each of your End Phases, detach 1 Xyz Material and take 2000 damage. If you can not detach an Xyz Material from this card, than during each of your Standby Phases: Inflict 2000 damage to your opponent.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Is anyone else seeing this? XD

It's just so funny for a re-vamp of Acid Golem this way lol. I think it works, but the whole idea of it is pretty absurd, but funny. 

can i join?

are there limits to number of cards we can submit?

can i used some of already reviewed cards from other threads too? (but for sake of fairness and originality...i'm planing to drop My Conceptual Chaos Numbers for Sky Pegasus [which is gonna be original to this thread] first. then the rest if you allow multiple submitting)

EDIT 1 :SUBMITTING (regardless)

Number C44: Scourge Pegasus

Rank 5 / LIGHT

Beast / Xyz / Effect

4 Level 4 OR 3 Level 5 Monster
Cannot Special Summoned with a "Rank-Up-Magic" Spell Card, Unless it targeting "Number" Monster. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, you can send 1 card your opponent control to Graveyard. if you active this effect by detaching "Number 44: Sky Pegasus",Your opponent cannot respond to this effect activation. During each of Your Standby Phase, Banish all cards in your opponent Graveyard that sent there by Battle and/or Effect of this card and/or with "Number 44: Sky Pegasus" you own face-down. unless your opponent pay LP in multiple of 300 for each of those card(s).

ATK 2500 / DEF 2300

already made the image version but then i remember that my region is the part of the world that ban Imgur from working

EDIT 2: LP payment Nerfed

EDIT FINAL: Stat nerfed, more interaction with OG Pegasus

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Is anyone else seeing this? XD

It's just so funny for a re-vamp of Acid Golem this way lol. I think it works, but the whole idea of it is pretty absurd, but funny. 

You know the more I think about it, it is a bit unfair. 1 sec...

can i join?

are there limits to number of cards we can submit?

can i used some of already reviewed cards from other threads too? (but for sake of fairness and originality...i'm planing to drop My Conceptual Chaos Numbers for Sky Pegasus [which is gonna be original to this thread] first. then the rest if you allow multiple submitting)

1. Yes

2. Yes, only one

3. Yes, that's fine

Entry accepted.

Everyone is making Xyz cri

[spoiler=All these Fusion and Xyz monsters...]

1zA2uEW.png

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
For this card's Synchro Summon, all non-Tuner monsters must be Xyz Monsters, treating their Ranks as if they were Levels. Must first be Synchro Summoned. Once per turn, you can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; Equip this card to that target, then take control of that target and it gains 3000 ATK and DEF, but it cannot be Tributed or be used as a Material for a Special Summon. This equipped card cannot be targeted or destroyed by card effects. If the monster this card is equipped to would leave the field, Special Summon this card from your S/T Card Zone.

Thought I'd do something a lil' different here.

[spoiler=Entry]

Miracle Dragon King

LIGHT / *10

Dragon / Fusion / Effect

3000 / 2500

2 Dragon-type Synchro Monsters

Must be Fusion Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. This card gains 300 ATK for each of your banished Dragon-type Synchro Monsters. While this card is face-up on the field, it is unaffected by your opponent's monster effects. While this card is in your Graveyard or is banished, it is treated as a Synchro Monster. If this card is sent to the Graveyard or is banished: Add 1 "Miracle Synchro Fusion" from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.

Entry Entry Joy Joy!

[spoiler=Ghost Lumen and Frost Bear]uwcZT3H.jpg

2 Level 3 monsters
You can also Xyz Summon this card while 1 Level 3 "Ghost" monster with 0 ATK & 1800 DEF is the only monster you control, by using that monster and 1 monster your opponent controls that was Special Summoned from the Extra Deck as Xyz Materials (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials on this card). Once per turn, You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Add 1 "Ghost" monster with 0 ATK & 1800 DEF from your Graveyard to your hand. You may only control 1 "Ghost Lumen and Frost Bear".

Edit 5/3/16: Tweaked text on summoning condition to reflect original design mentality.

[spoiler=I didn't want to win anyway]

6a95b388d04d6b29e4a425c3addd2f2d.png

(This card's original Level is treated as 13). Cannot be Synchro Summoned. Must be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by Tributing 2 Synchro monsters you control whose total Levels exceed 12. This card's ATK and DEF become the combined ATK and DEF of the monsters Tributed for its Summon. Once per turn, during either player's turn, you can halve this card's ATK and DEF: Special Summon 1 monster from either player's Graveyard. While you control another face-up Synchro monster, this card is unaffected by other card effects.

I would like to join if its not too late

[spoiler=Entry]

EUp1bDH.jpg

2 Fusion,Synchro and/or Xyz Summoned Monsters.
You can Special Summon this card (from the Extra Deck) to your opponent's field by Banishing the above Fusion Materials your opponent control face-down. If this card is Special Summoned from the Extra Deck, This card is unaffected by other card effects until your next End Phase.While you control another monster, Halve any Battle Damage your opponent takes from battles involving this card. While you control this card, Negate any effects activated by monsters you own whose ATK is lower than this card's current DEF. During each your End Phases, take 2000 damage (this effect cannot be negated).

Archived