• Please log in to reply
1051 replies to this topic

Skaia

Skaia

Based

• π”»Σ¨πŒ‹πŒ‹π”Έπ“‘$
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 842 posts

I suppose I should also ask you the greatest question of all. 

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop? 

I suppose a more serious (as if it's even that,) question would be, what kind of super powers do you like the most? 

Posted Image

Lord CowCow

Lord CowCow

A Wistful Breeze; A Lingering Melody

• S.S. Showdown
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,802 posts
  • Alias:Lord CowCow
  • Spouse:Shiki/Aix

I suppose I should also ask you the greatest question of all. 

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop? 

I suppose a more serious (as if it's even that,) question would be, what kind of super powers do you like the most? 

About 252 licks.

Telekinesis, I would like that one. A lot.

Posted Image

Skaia

Skaia

Based

• PipPipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Assuming you're an anime watching cow, what would be your favorite of what you've seen?

Posted Image

Lord CowCow

Lord CowCow

• S.S. Showdown
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,802 posts

Assuming you're an anime watching cow, what would be your favorite of what you've seen?

Durarara!! for sure.

Posted Image

Aix

Aix

Wolf & Spice & Everything Nice

• Wise Wolf
  • 5,708 posts
  • Alias:Aix
  • Spouse:CowCow

Fantasy of any kind, usually.
I also like the concepts of people in over their heads and battling against extraordinarily brutal opponents, while trying to keep themselves sane and human.
Oh and another concept I love is the concept where the character themselves are their worst enemies. When they either struggle with something, hate something about themselves, or it's literally something that causes them to do bad/stupid things, despite not being actually bad or stupid.

Can you describe examples for each?

Posted Image

Lord CowCow

Lord CowCow

• S.S. Showdown
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,802 posts

Can you describe examples for each?

The latter is easier. My Demon Blood character Kira. Her powers, which in the lore are derived from demonic taint, mean she's incredibly strong. However she hates her powers because it's impossible to control. Especially with her lack of social awareness and skills. For instance a simple shove out of the way can result in flinging someone across the room. She gets more and more depressed and shit as she goes on, starting to give up hope that she can ever actually live a life beyond fighting.

The former is harder to explain exactly. It requires set up. Showing how strong the enemy is (or just how violent they are) and then showing how the characters opposing them, while strong, have to focus and use all their skill to overcome them. For instance thing I'm writing. The "good guy" character is fighting a demon. This is something he does somewhat often. And the demon isn't the strongest he's faced. And yet despite that, he has to push himself hard, use abilities that take a toll on his body, just to have a chance. And even then he fails to stop them from brutalizing several innocent people. He hides this from the main person he's protecting, and tries to pretend that things are okay, when inside he's slowly driving himself mad with guilt. Because he continues to try and save everyone and has tried for years. Despite how impossible that is.

More/less it's a "fighting a losing battle" thing.

Posted Image

Aix

Aix

Wolf & Spice & Everything Nice

• Wise Wolf
  • 5,708 posts
  • Alias:Aix
  • Spouse:CowCow

The former is harder to explain exactly. It requires set up. Showing how strong the enemy is (or just how violent they are) and then showing how the characters opposing them, while strong, have to focus and use all their skill to overcome them. For instance thing I'm writing. The "good guy" character is fighting a demon. This is something he does somewhat often. And the demon isn't the strongest he's faced. And yet despite that, he has to push himself hard, use abilities that take a toll on his body, just to have a chance. And even then he fails to stop them from brutalizing several innocent people. He hides this from the main person he's protecting, and tries to pretend that things are okay, when inside he's slowly driving himself mad with guilt. Because he continues to try and save everyone and has tried for years. Despite how impossible that is.

More/less it's a "fighting a losing battle" thing.

When will you watch HxH? Many of the enemies they face are so brutally strong they can't even think about facing them head-on and they are constantly using their heads to make the best of their skills.

Posted Image

Lord CowCow

Lord CowCow

• S.S. Showdown
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,802 posts

When will you watch HxH? Many of the enemies they face are so brutally strong they can't even think about facing them head-on and they are constantly using their heads to make the best of their skills.

Probably eventually. I don't like anime abilities often, an I don't trust shonen to do things right when it comes to fighting and having the good guys win.

Posted Image

Lord CowCow

Lord CowCow

• S.S. Showdown
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,802 posts

Bump in the hopes of something interesting

Posted Image

Swan Song

Swan Song

:)

• Goddess
  • 4,980 posts
  • Alias:Kate
  • Spouse:Zai

Opinions on cats?

ARMZ CARD

GIFTS from AMAZING PEOPLE:

'Ali Al-'Arabi

Lord CowCow

Lord CowCow

• S.S. Showdown
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,802 posts

Opinions on cats?

I like cats. I grew up around cats (and dogs and horses). And they seem to like me too. Never got the whole "cats are assholes" thing, since they tended to be fairly lovey in my experience.

I want a cat...

Posted Image

Captain Lego

Captain Lego

ferocious

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,299 posts
  • Alias:RAEG
Do you know the milkman?
Posted Image

Lord CowCow

Lord CowCow

• S.S. Showdown
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,802 posts

Do you know the milkman?

Nope. Not sure that exists anymore.

Posted Image

Captain Lego

Captain Lego

ferocious

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,299 posts
  • Alias:RAEG

Nope. Not sure that exists anymore.

Probably not, but I like making cow references. You can say I'm really milking it.
Posted Image

Skaia

Skaia

Based

• PipPipPipPip
  • 842 posts

What kind of job would you like to have the most?

Posted Image

Lord CowCow

Lord CowCow

• S.S. Showdown
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,802 posts

What kind of job would you like to have the most?

None. To be honest, and I hate it, I wish I didn't have to work. The idea of working every day for a living drives me insane.

But I guess, being realistic, I'd just want a simple job that gets me through the day.

Though I'd love to be able to be a writer. Novels, games, cartoons, etc. Maybe best would actually be a show writer for some kind of animation.

Posted Image

Skaia

Skaia

Based

• PipPipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Would you propose a government overthrow and send the world into anarchy, then?

What about writing, (whether it be novel, RP, etc.) do you find to be the most enjoyable aspect? 

Posted Image

Lord CowCow

Lord CowCow

• S.S. Showdown
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,802 posts

Would you propose a government overthrow and send the world into anarchy, then?

What about writing, (whether it be novel, RP, etc.) do you find to be the most enjoyable aspect? 

If I could I would control the world with an iron fist

Hmm. Seeing what the characters will do next. How they'll handle situations. I also tend to enjoy action stuff. Fight scenes and dialogue are my favorite things to write.

And reveals. Gotta love those reveals.

Posted Image

Skaia

Skaia

Based

• PipPipPipPip
  • 842 posts

What's your favorite story that you've ever read and why? 

Completely unrelated, what is your opinion on various beef products? 

Posted Image

Lord CowCow

Lord CowCow

• S.S. Showdown
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,802 posts

What's your favorite story that you've ever read and why? 

Completely unrelated, what is your opinion on various beef products? 

I kinda wanna know why you're asking so much, it's startling XD

Hmm. The Odd Thomas series, strangely, given it's not fantasy. Because of wonderfully quirky dialogue. Though simiar reasons are why I also love Anansi Boys.

....Like do I need to go down the list? I like beef, tbh. Beef jerky is amazing in particular.
Funnily enough not a huge steak fan.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users