AMAEO: The Road to 1000 Questions

It was funny to try and read them in said accent, (it then turned into some shitty brooklyn accent...I can't accent apparently.) 

Since you keep bumping I'll keep asking I suppose. 

Standard one. Favorite Color?

Nonstandard one. How was your day?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was funny to try and read them in said accent, (it then turned into some shitty brooklyn accent...I can't accent apparently.) 

Since you keep bumping I'll keep asking I suppose. 

Standard one. Favorite Color?

Nonstandard one. How was your day?

tbh it might've been Brooklyn Idfk

Purple and Mint Green.

I don't know. Like. It's 6 AM. So decent so far, gonna sleep soon. Other than that, uneventful. Had a pretty good pizza though.

What is the most evil food and why?

Mushrooms. Because they are.

What are your fetishes?

See thing with that is. I'm not sure. Not because I don't know things I like. But I like a lot of different things and am unsure which I would consider actual fetishes or not. Similar reason I don't call myself a furry or anything like that. I like some things from a lot of different...groups? But don't feel strong enough to consider them something I "am".

I put more into this answer than I thought I would.

What is your opinion of Osamu Skaiai's opinion of Supernova Apollonus Raeg's opinion of my opinion on spriting?

It's an opinion.

See thing with that is. I'm not sure. Not because I don't know things I like. But I like a lot of different things and am unsure which I would consider actual fetishes or not. Similar reason I don't call myself a furry or anything like that. I like some things from a lot of different...groups? But don't feel strong enough to consider them something I "am".

I put more into this answer than I thought I would.

Thats ridiculous, youre a part of a group if you dig something. If youre diverse then that means you simply fit into multiple groups, taking in a label doesnt mean that you are limiting yourself.

And yes you definitely took that answer too SRSLY though so am I, so meh.

Thats ridiculous, youre a part of a group if you dig something. If youre diverse then that means you simply fit into multiple groups, taking in a label doesnt mean that you are limiting yourself.

And yes you definitely took that answer too SRSLY though so am I, so meh.

I just don't personally see a reason to keep track of what I "am" or "am not". So many things exist for everything.

Archived