AMAEO: The Road to 1000 Questions

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've just been watching a lot of Batman TAS (more like rewatching Season 1 over and over again as I own the DVD set), and I guess I took sharing that joy a bit too far. Anything overly wrong with that?

I dunno, you do you, but also know that not everyone else also do you...if that makes sense...

2wingS song 1 or 2wingS song 2?

Did you still not hear any of the Photo on Stage songs!? Chameleon Talk★! Chameleon Talk★!!

(Wake me up)...

Inside? (I need to ask something far more proper even if I mainly decided to comment to ask someone else something... uh... I'm not sure if you've ever been asked this, but do you actually like Bring Me to Life?)

Also, because I thought of it and I really shouldn't have, would you rather: Eat a live sheep (cat wool and all), or watch this video 100 times in a row?

What's your favorite Aikatsu!/Stars! song you've heard thus far?

Did you still not hear any of the Photo on Stage songs!? Chameleon Talk★! Chameleon Talk★!!

I heard the Dancing Diva one, but you can't watch them dance at the same time with those ones.

Also, because I thought of it and I really shouldn't have, would you rather: Eat a live sheep (cat wool and all), or watch this video 100 times in a row?

Also, why would you even inquire that?

Inside? (I need to ask something far more proper even if I mainly decided to comment to ask someone else something... uh... I'm not sure if you've ever been asked this, but do you actually like Bring Me to Life?)

I do, yes.

And uh....I guess the video but I sure do hate that video lol

What's your favorite Aikatsu!/Stars! song you've heard thus far?

Overall? God, that's tough, idk if I can answer that...(if you mean just that you showed that's a bit different but still tough)

hmm...

I will instead just list one I liked a lot that you may not have known I liked.

Why didn't you count my questions? Anyway, have you played the Jak and Daxter series?

I've said it before but questions that I feel are too simple or silly I don't count. But those specifically just felt weird to count.

I have never actually, and I'm not too interested, not my genre usually. Though I did like Ratchet and Clank...

Archived