ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT COMBINATION

Kaiji

ey yo wassup its yo boi peaches !!!

PXF8rAB.png

Literally LS feat. Brilliant feat. Instant covered by A B C

Your aim is to start combo'ing off Garoth, you almost never NS the ABCs unless you open two different ones + Brilliant Fusion which would lead into an ABC dragon summon. You do LS things and by virtue of doing LS things (pair Garoth with Raiden and hit Felis/Wulf, then overlay for Minerva to trigger Garoth again) you mill the ABCs. Draw the ABCS? Tsukuyomi them.

This deck is able to generate 8~9k on board very easily, you usually start dropping multiple Rank 4s and have ABC dragon complete the final 3k (the most common Xyz I go into is Lightning + Minerva or Tsukuyomi + Minerva or Minerva + Dante )

Some notes:

Brilliant Fusion usually has a deadweight Seraphinite, it needs to be paired with Instant Fusion for Panzer (which is a Light Machine you can attach the ABC too before Xyz Summoning) but you usually consume the Instant Fusion for a free Minerva. The level 3 Minerva is played as a 1 as a Lumina target in order to Sync 8 with it. As your boards end with 2 Xyz + Seraphinite + ABC  Dragon it's clear that sometimes you will be unable to use ABC's tribute effect.

The lack of defense is actually solved by Shirayuki which makes it perfectly fine to leave multiple Luminas and Raidens out if you cannot perform enough mills to drop ABC, 1 copy of course as you already main 4 copies with Brilliant Fusion. There could be a case for  the inclusion of Daunting Stance as the card is extremely powerful in combination with Omega and compared to ETurtle (as they are essentially the same card) it doesn't lose to Dweller.

Brilliant is extremely beneficial to the LS strategy as the deck appreciates an extra Normal (ABCs are essentially level 4 LIGHT vanillas comparatively making the LS and even Shirayuki better Normal summons). I would normally run 1 Garnet but between Charge of the Light Brigade/Solar Recharge and Minerva you have a significantly higher chance of "seeing" a Garnet.

As noted earlier being unable to fully utilize ABC Dragon's tribute effect is saddening so there is consideration for F0, not to mention Omega and Scarlight. Tho between at least 1 ABC dragon (the second one comes up when I'm going for game and I've been lucky enough to mill 2 of each ABC), Minerva, Dante, Tsukuyomi, Castel, Lightning, and Michael nothing else is super essential. Dweller and Dire Wolf are also considerations :c

Chaos MAX and Kozmo are most likely issue, lightning manages to deal with both (pray there is no Gospel for MAX...Prime Utopia/Rhapsody? Bulb/Jet Synchron for Trishula?).

If you remember Minerva LS from a few formats ago, it's similar but without godly Damage Juggler/ Bulb --> Trish/Beast plays, just sacky good fun where you aim to convert "dead drawn" ABCs into free ABC Dragons alongside your usual sacky LS plays. Drawing Wulf and Felice still sucks but at the same time Raiden hitting Wulf/Felice, or even Minerva hitting them will just get you there.

Why one Garoth only if it's, as you say "your aim to start comboing" off him? Also, what is that card next to him, I can't tell at all.

Triple Brilliant Fusion when you only have one target seems weird to me. Like, I get you might mill it before you can draw it, but 3 seems excessive.

Why one Garoth only if it's, as you say "your aim to start comboing" off him? Also, what is that card next to him, I can't tell at all.

Triple Brilliant Fusion when you only have one target seems weird to me. Like, I get you might mill it before you can draw it, but 3 seems excessive.

You don't need to resolve Brilliant more than once (if you draw multiple you can always discard the second copy to make Seraph 2300 which certainly aids in OTKs), you main 3 to maximize the chance of seeing the first copy, which leads to the next point.

Brilliant is also 3 copies extra copies of Garoth alongside the 2 Charge and 1 Foolish which bumps him up to 7 copies of Garoth when you need it, but only 1 when you don't.

The card next to him is Fairy Tail - Snow White/Shirayuki 

If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; change it to face-down Defense Position. During either player's turn, if this card is in your Graveyard: You can banish 7 other cards from your hand, field, and/or Graveyard; Special Summon this card.

It's such a fantastic card, if you recall me lamenting over being unable to make use of  Seraphinite, you can just use Seraphinite + face-up Brilliant as fodder for Shirayuki in order to make room + also solves the issue of being unable to clear your field for ABC's tribute effect or when you trigger Wulf Felice. Not to mention its an extra 1850 for those easy OTKs.

Update on new build:
vVyVgO7.png

Added a Speedroid engine because it adds another summon layer in otherwise normal summon reliant deck and acts as a 1 card Dante (they might even assume I'm playing BA which makes it easier to play through traps/Veiler as they'll focus on this 1 card investment). Milling for cost only triggers Wulf though.

As for 1 Garnet and 1 Terrortop these are correct for a minimalist engine besides I'm a dolt for not realizing I ran Daigusto in the first place to solve drawing 1 copy.

• 4 weeks later...

I've tested a similar build before hangar with full Metalphosis and it looked awesome. Perhaps I will trade some Emergency Teleport for more Hangar and a Terraforming, idk. But I can tell you that Metalphosis + ABC is pretty damn strong.

I dunno. I'm not feeling the Brilliant/Lazuli play for your latest deck. You have only 2 real targets for Lazuli's recycling, neither of which are ones that you can dump with Brilliant Fusion. In this case, I think double Garnet might actually be useful to a) be another target to Special Summon from deck with Unexpected and b) have backups in case combo pieces get banished with Cupidity.

Speaking of Cupidity... 3 copies? How's that work for you? I am honestly curious because I don't think I've ever used more than 2 in a deck at a time.

So to add more detail on the card choices, the deck is operating off 3 engines.

ABC revolves around it's win con ABC BUSTER Dragon (and by win con i mean the card lets you play ygo by itself as resolving the Tribute effect gives you FREE level 4s to consume which set up for another Buster Dragon to OTK with the following turn; in combination with Union Hangar you can trigger it's effect multiple times: ABC Buster's SS effect on the opponents turn, and the turn [your turn basically] afterwards SS the newly equipped Union to trigger it again LITERALLY EVERYTHING YOU CAN ASK FOR). Naturally you'd play as many 2 card combos as possible with the least amount of deck investment.

Brilliant Fusion is the first engine only taking 4 slots (Brilliant + Hangar)

Unxpected Dai is the next best engine afterwards as it requires 5 slots; it allows you to trigger both Union effs via synchro summon, and you have Ancient Fairy to SS any missing piece searched off. There's the omega meme where it can banish itself to resolve multiple Unexpected Dai or put back any banished ABC that were "tutored" by Pot of Cupidity

The 3rd and definitely one of the weakest engines is Metalphosis. Painful Decision was maxed at 3 as it is any low or high scale + since it has an engine requirement of playing at least 2 Normal Pendulums if you draw at least 1 scale you can search the other scale pair and get a PS. The idea is basically a 3 card ABC where you can pop an equipped Crush Wyvern to SS the missing piece from hand, but unfortunately you cannot trigger 2 effects at once since the Union equip will always pop itself to protect it's base if you attempt to destroy it. And it's obviously pretty maindeck intensive, even with a minimalist engine it totals at least 8 cards. There's a good chance I can fit 2 more engines to pump out instead of this weak sauce: looking into Gadgets + Tsukuyomi.

Extra Deck is a lil tight and considering F0

I dunno. I'm not feeling the Brilliant/Lazuli play for your latest deck. You have only 2 real targets for Lazuli's recycling, neither of which are ones that you can dump with Brilliant Fusion. In this case, I think double Garnet might actually be useful to a) be another target to Special Summon from deck with Unexpected and b) have backups in case combo pieces get banished with Cupidity.

Speaking of Cupidity... 3 copies? How's that work for you? I am honestly curious because I don't think I've ever used more than 2 in a deck at a time.

You will never SS Garnet with Unexpected Dai so that will never be a consideration for a 2nd Garnet, Lazuli comes up as it can complete scales or be used as Metalphosis Fusion fodder  which are marginal cases but when they come up it makes her better than Garnet in those scenarios (Garnet only matters in the context of this deck as a Level 4 for Instant Fusion which is solved as long as you dump a light level 4). I've already explained why you shouldn't play a 2nd gem-knight as it's only bad in situations where you draw both Brilliant + GK and by playing 1 you are minimizing that situation + minimizing drawing a GK in the first place. There's no reason to increase the number of other hand combinations which include at least 1 out of the 2 GK you are playing (that would be decreasing your overall win % when you should be building decks to win the most amount of games ie not every single game or solve every single corner case that a deck could lose to)

3 Cupidity is correct as you want to see it T1 (note that playing a 3-of will never mean you will guarantee seeing it in your opening hand let alone draw multiple as it is in actuality a small percentage, if you want to see a card in your opening hand frequently you want to hit 5-6, therefore 2 is never enough) as the only issue with playing 3 is drawing into another cupidity but in that corner case it simply becomes another upstart. The deck's plays are determined with its T1 hand so you are already taking stuff out of your deck (Hangar/Brilliant makes it easy) before playing Cupidity and there's Omemega to recover the cards you actually want.

--------------------------------

Birdman looks like meme city but it also means room for Black Rose/Michael ;-;

That screen was supposed to prove what exactly (that's essentially the average board and its not as impressive)? The engine results in 3 card ABCs for the cost of 8+ slots which makes it weaker than engine's I'm already playing (and not playing).

You need to have the Metalphosis, Hangar, and either an extra Union in hand -or- a metalphosis to fuse with in hand.

I should probably take advantage of Unexpected Dai leading to some Karakuri combos, as Gadgets resolving sets up triple bureido --> Seven Sins which is extremely powerful T1

Archived