HERO Support - HERO Fusion

Abdelrahman

This card can make HEROs alot better and more playable since it has a pretty powerful effect because it is a Quick-Play Spell so it can be used in the Battle Phase or your opponent's turn and you can fuse not just E-HEROs but the other archetypes like V-HEROs and D-HEROs and since this card is treated as Polymerization it gets all the Polymerization support like Fusion Sage and Fusion Recovery and other cards and you can use the hand,side of the field,the Graveyard or the Deck to Fusion but it is balanced by requiring 500 life points and banishing Monsters instead of just going to the Graveyard and you can only use one HERO Fusion per turn.

qWzmR5k.jpg

To be honest, HEROs already have enough support to function properly (lately, their playstyle revolves around Shadow Mist + Mask Change into whatever Masked HERO you want). 

In this case, you essentially gave them a more expansive Miracle Fusion with a Shaddoll Fusion-esque clause. And yes, due to its name, Blazeman can search it now for what it's worth. Given that you'll probably have a Fusion out in most cases (again, generally Masked), I can see that Fusion from Deck happening more often than not. To be fair, besides Core and some other things, I really don't know what HERO Fusions that they run nowadays that can make good use of this card; maybe AbZero or something. (Because you posted this in Advanced, I have to grade it with regard to their current playstyle)

Then again, it's also Parallel World Fusion or Voltic fodder as well [though in the latter case, most you can probably do is recur used Shadow Mists or something, since most of their ED members are Nomi]. 

At the very least, it's still a better version of Miracle Fusion that can be used whenever you need it, so suppose there's that. A bit iffy about the cost though; given the range of its targets and all, I'd probably raise it to 1000 LP. 

----

For more casual Decks, you can probably find more uses for it. 

Archived