Aix

Aix

Wolf & Spice & Everything Nice

• Wise Wolf
  • 5,708 posts
  • Alias:Aix
  • Spouse:CowCow

Logo_Game_of_Thrones.png

Seeing it all again reminded me of why I loved Game of Thrones, the fact that this world is brutal and anyone can die at any time, regardless of who you are. People have to cling on to things like faith, chivalry, or love. I really wonder if Daenarys feels fear, but just represses it to the extreme.
Episode 1

Posted Image

·Toot

·Toot

Why Do I Look Up To You?

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,238 posts
Spoiler if you didn't see Ep.1

White

White

• Night's Watch
  • 11,777 posts
  • Discord:#0196
  • Spouse:Life and Death
Spoiler if you didn't see Ep.1
EP1

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

·Toot

·Toot

Why Do I Look Up To You?

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,238 posts
EP1

My head is still wrapped around how Myrcella is gonna get hit in the books. So far Maggy's prediction is coming to fruition.

She's gonna die, but I can't really see anyone else killing her. I want Doran to do something really crazy where he ends up

getting her killed himself. Lol

Aix

Aix

Wolf & Spice & Everything Nice

• Wise Wolf
  • 5,708 posts
  • Alias:Aix
  • Spouse:CowCow
EP1

well

Posted Image

·Toot

·Toot

Why Do I Look Up To You?

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,238 posts
EP1

Misinterpreted what you asked lol. Not really sure why they'd kill him, but they're pulling stuff from the books. It's possible 

that his death is gonna come anyway. I know the show isn't a reliable source of information, but seeing how no one knows

what is gonna happen next, what's stopping the producers from f***ing with us by actually using something that will happen?

White

White

• Night's Watch
  • 11,777 posts

My head is still wrapped around how Myrcella is gonna get hit in the books. So far Maggy's prediction is coming to fruition.

She's gonna die, but I can't really see anyone else killing her. I want Doran to do something really crazy where he ends up

getting her killed himself. Lol

Prophesies are never simple, like just look at the younger brother one. I really hope Myrcella doesn't die :/

Posted Image

Posted Image

·Toot

·Toot

Why Do I Look Up To You?

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,238 posts

Prophesies are never simple, like just look at the younger brother one. I really hope Myrcella doesn't die :/

That's funny because I always fell like everyone is actually gonna die and the only one left standing is Tommen. For some reason I can see him sitting on the Iron Throne by the end of all this.

Bookish Spoiler...

White

White

• Night's Watch
  • 11,777 posts

That's funny because I always fell like everyone is actually gonna die and the only one left standing is Tommen. For some reason I can see him sitting on the Iron Throne by the end of all this.

Bookish Spoiler...

I'd  be down for that tbh. Who do you think the three dragons (riders) are?

Posted Image

Posted Image

·Toot

·Toot

Why Do I Look Up To You?

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,238 posts

I'd hate to call out the obvious names, but the first is obviously Dany. That goes without saying.

Next up would be Jon and his Ice dragon that's stuck in the Wall. He's pretty much been confirmed to be Rhaegar's son. The ice dragon is just a cool bit. (hehe get it)

Third would be Tyrion. He has the physical traits for it (platinum hair and blue eye). Also the stuff about Aerys lusting after Joanna. 

Pretty much common stuff you could find online. Who do you believe are the three dragons? 

White

White

• Night's Watch
  • 11,777 posts
I think Tyrion and Tywins relationship is much more impactful if they're actually son and father

Aegon, Dany, and Jon for me. A Blackfyre (if that's what he is) is still a Targeryean

Also Jon wants to be Lord of the North, and I don't think Dani wants to rule as much as see her people happy. A three way split with Aegon being the King (Iron Throne), Dani keeping Slaver's Bay and Jon being lord of the North seems like the ideal solution

Posted Image

Posted Image

·Toot

·Toot

Why Do I Look Up To You?

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,238 posts
Ehish Spoiler

White

White

• Night's Watch
  • 11,777 posts
Ehish Spoiler
Rooster

Posted Image

Posted Image

White

White

• Night's Watch
  • 11,777 posts

http://www.parenther...r-the-delay.htm

GUYS

Posted Image

Posted Image

·Toot

·Toot

Why Do I Look Up To You?

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,238 posts

It's about damn time. I am so looking forward to this.

I'm ready to see Barriston say fuck Dany and go help Aegon. 

Aerion Brightflame

Aerion Brightflame

Fire made flesh.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,883 posts

Yeah unless it actually comes from GRRM's Blog or his publisher, don't believe a word of it. 

There is no real new information in that article, just quotes from some past blogs and a tonne of speculation. 

It's great to be optimistic, but there is probably an article like that every week. 

Good thing I brought my Axe Cane

Former Sigs'

Drogon_in_Daznak%27s_Pit.jpg

This is what I should have been

White

White

• Night's Watch
  • 11,777 posts

Yeah unless it actually comes from GRRM's Blog or his publisher, don't believe a word of it. 

There is no real new information in that article, just quotes from some past blogs and a tonne of speculation. 

It's great to be optimistic, but there is probably an article like that every week.

I mean he did promise to get it done before season 6, then walked back on it a bit, but dropped all other projects too. A month delay seems reasonable

Posted Image

Posted Image

Aerion Brightflame

Aerion Brightflame

Fire made flesh.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,883 posts

I mean he did promise to get it done before season 6, then walked back on it a bit, but dropped all other projects too. A month delay seems reasonable

No. He said he wanted (And thought it was reasonable to think he would finish it) to get it done before season 6, and he thought he would be able to hit that deadline. Then he did not succeed in doing so, apologised for it on his blog, and did not give a more specific time frame on when it would be finished. 

Again - Unless it comes from either GRRM's blog, or from the mouth of his publisher, it's rampant speculation and isn't worth s***. 

Good thing I brought my Axe Cane

Former Sigs'

Drogon_in_Daznak%27s_Pit.jpg

This is what I should have been

White

White

• Night's Watch
  • 11,777 posts
I don't know if somone has suggested this already, but could the Hound be the "little brother" that kills Cercei? Tyrion seems too obvious and I struggle to see under what circumstances Jamie would do it

Posted Image

Posted Image

·Toot

·Toot

Why Do I Look Up To You?

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,238 posts

I don't know if somone has suggested this already, but could the Hound be the "little brother" that kills Cercei? Tyrion seems too obvious and I struggle to see under what circumstances Jamie would do it

Yeah most people will think it'll happen after Cleganebowl. I'm still hoping Tommen is the younger brother.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users