Game of Thrones

Aix

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=It's all Bran's fault]

The Arya scene was dumb (lol first real dick shot. That play was hilarious). She got beat up by the Waif, but when she was blind she kind of had her on edge. I feel like this training could have happened while she was still blind. 

Finally going back to Riverun. I wonder how the Lannisters will tie into this. Probably with the death of their soldiers and Walder Frey

Ever since they showed Bran going back in time, especially when they showed young Hodor, I figured that he'd be the one to make Hodor go simple. It really sucks how Summer was killed. I know he died so Bran could have time to escape, but it really sucks. I no longer think that Shaggydog was replaced with some other mutt. Damn I really love the wolves. Now we are only down to 2. What I don't get is why the Bloodraven would take Bran back in time if he just said they should leave. That the Others were gonna come. How long did he think it would take? I think he should have left immediately. Waiting was just dumb in my opinion. 

The children created the White Walkers? That is so sheet in my opinion. I really wish that they were there the entire time. I want the children to just have created a good amount of them just for they're use. But creating the to begin with really sucks. 

[spoiler=It's all Bran's fault]

The Arya scene was dumb (lol first real dick shot. That play was hilarious). She got beat up by the Waif, but when she was blind she kind of had her on edge. I feel like this training could have happened while she was still blind. 

Finally going back to Riverun. I wonder how the Lannisters will tie into this. Probably with the death of their soldiers and Walder Frey

Ever since they showed Bran going back in time, especially when they showed young Hodor, I figured that he'd be the one to make Hodor go simple. It really sucks how Summer was killed. I know he died so Bran could have time to escape, but it really sucks. I no longer think that Shaggydog was replaced with some other mutt. Damn I really love the wolves. Now we are only down to 2. What I don't get is why the Bloodraven would take Bran back in time if he just said they should leave. That the Others were gonna come. How long did he think it would take? I think he should have left immediately. Waiting was just dumb in my opinion. 

The children created the White Walkers? That is so sheet in my opinion. I really wish that they were there the entire time. I want the children to just have created a good amount of them just for they're use. But creating the to begin with really sucks. 

Are the children all gone now?

A man is inpatient. A man needs episodes 6,7,8,9 and 10 right now.

Why the bloody f*** did Sansa send back the vale folk. She needs all the help she can get

I won't think much into that. She said that she didn't want to see him again, but I think she'll go running back to him. I know she's changed, but she still seems a little predictable in my opinion. 

Not saying that at all. I'm saying that there might be a chance that they realize that the Vale can help and she'll be the one going to negotiate.

Ohh! Hmm I should go re-analyze the trailer, maybe there were Vale folk in the attack on Winterfell

I'll bet my left testicle it's gonna be the last episode though. FML

Putting the Westeros in Western 

[spoiler=Mad King]

The theory is that in the future Bran tries to go back and understand the Targaryen/Robert's Rebellion and end up driving the Mad King, mad. Kinda like what happened to Hodor :'O

Support:

Mad King has repeatedly been said to not always been mad, and even kind once

He heard voices in his head

Even as he was dying all he said was "Burn them all" which could easily have been a reaction to something like "Hold the door"

Putting the Westeros in Western 

[spoiler=Mad King]

The theory is that in the future Bran tries to go back and understand the Targaryen/Robert's Rebellion and end up driving the Mad King, mad. Kinda like what happened to Hodor :'O

Support:

Mad King has repeatedly been said to not always been mad, and even kind once

He heard voices in his head

Even as he was dying all he said was "Burn them all" which could easily have been a reaction to something like "Hold the door"

Ahh... Yeah I've heard that one before. I never thought on it. It was just some random theory to me. Then we see Ned react to Bran's voice and now the thing with Hodor. Ya I think this is gonna be a thing now. 

Aerys was always slightly mad though. If you've read The World of Ice and Fire, his madness manifested as flights of fancy to begin with. It's in his blood, like in Visyres, and in Aerion Brightflames. Decades of in-breeding does that to a family line. He went truly insane after being imprisoned for like a year, which is pretty damn fair reasoning given I can't imagine he would have much company. 

Bran being the root of that madness would just suck. Because we can't have Bran be the root cause of every shitty event in the show, that just feels cheap. 

Bloodraven took Bran back in time, presumably because he was teaching Bran a lot of things he needed to know in a very short time. Kinda sucks as well that they just wasted Max von Syndow. 

I feel like Arya is gonna fail as a faceless man and escape. She could maybe use someone's face to avoid being killed by the faceless men. I don't know... Just a thought.

Also... That area where they made the first white walker (sigh). Was that the land of always winter before it actually became the land of always winter?

Just watched the first episode again... Who was that man they turned into the first White Walker? Any significance there or was it just some random man?

If you're referring to the latest episode, the first white walker is the Night's King. He was the 13th Lord Commander of the Nights Watch at the time, if I recall correctly. Makes sense because the Nights Watch were probably at very forefront of the fight against the children of the forest.

I really hope Bran can still go to past events, with all the R+L=J teasing recently it would be so annoying if we don't get anything else this season.

If you're referring to the latest episode, the first white walker is the Night's King. He was the 13th Lord Commander of the Nights Watch at the time, if I recall correctly. Makes sense because the Nights Watch were probably at very forefront of the fight against the children of the forest.

That doesn't make sense to me though.

The white walkers were made by the children to fight off the first men when they first invaded. The Night's Watch didn't happen until after the first men and the children made a treaty and started to get rid of the white walkers. That doesn't really add up. 

The white walkers were made by the children to fight off the first men when they first invaded. The Night's Watch didn't happen until after the first men and the children made a treaty and started to get rid of the white walkers. That doesn't really add up. 

I presume then on Game of Thrones he was never the Lord Commander meaning TV Night's King =/= book Night's King. That, or there was never a pact in the TV show (I can't remember if it was ever mentioned). Or the TV show Night's Watch was created at a different time.

The problem is that details like these are rarely covered in the TV show so sometimes things have to be presumed from ASOIAF, which can create confusion in situations like these.

No, you're right, the Night's king was a lord commander who married a White Walker woman, he wasn't the first Other by a long shot

This guy might be the first Walker, which means the dude is over 10k years old

No, you're right, the Night's king was a lord commander who married a White Walker woman, he wasn't the first Other by a long shot

That's the book Night's King. On the show the Night's King is referred to as the first walker. 

Archived