くコ:彡 Squid Squad くコ:彡

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright, since things have slowed down, let's have some brainstorming? Last time we tried to play hide and seek, and it didnt quite work out iirc.

So, let's suggest some games that we can play, and perhaps some times to go along with them. One game I think would be fun would be lazer tag, which is where everyone has a charger and no one swims except to go up walls and to jump over ledges and stuff. The person with the most splats wins, and everyone gets huge at the end~☆

Alright, since things have slowed down, let's have some brainstorming? Last time we tried to play hide and seek, and it didnt quite work out iirc.

So, let's suggest some games that we can play, and perhaps some times to go along with them. One game I think would be fun would be lazer tag, which is where everyone has a charger and no one swims except to go up walls and to jump over ledges and stuff. The person with the most splats wins, and everyone gets huge at the end~☆

Sounds a tad too dependent on the honor system.

Sounds a tad too dependent on the honor system.

Well so I hide and seek in most instances but we're all friends here and don't need to jerk off into each other's coffee to have fun, right?

(NOTE:the above expression was meant to be light hearted, not rude).

Better yet...

No Swiming in Ink at all. And you can only use the Bamboozler. I man, because of the rapid-fire nature of it, it would be appropriate. And using gear that makes you respawn faster would also add to the crazyness.

• 3 weeks later...

So here's a game we can do...

It was invented by Me and Aez, and then tested by Me, Aez, Kingdom Neos, and Sleepy

Your weapon of choice is:

Weapont_Main_Tri-Slosher_Nouveau.png

Weapon_Sub_Seeker.png and Weapon_Special_Echolocator.png are allowed

You must wear a shirt with Ninja Squid: 120px-Ability_Ninja_Squid.svg.png

The rest of your gear can be anything you want.

The game mode is Rainmaker; You are not allowed to pick it up, but you can break the bubble around it.

The idea is to Splat the opposing team more then they can splat you, but at the same time you want to try and remain as unseen as possible, so that you don't give away your position/can always get the jump on your opponent(s).

Basically your trying to out-ninja the other player(s), who are trying to do the same.

Seekers are so you can try and flush the other player(s) out, while also making them paranoid because you could potentially be swimming with them/etc.

Locator gives you knowledge of your opponent's location, sure, but at the same time you don't want to go and attack them in a very obvious manner, so it's a double edged sword- You know where they are, and they now are more alert to your presence, so you have to use it cautiously.

This game mode is unnamed, as of this post.

Yeah basically, pre-determined shirt ability, pre-determined weapon.

The goal is simple: Splat the other and try not to get splashed, as much as possible, and ignore all other win conditions of the game mode.

Everything else like the explanation of sneakiness and whatnot are more so tips to help achieve the goal.

Rainmaker is the best choice too because if somebody disconnects the other side can just score the win immediately instead of waiting a long time, and the Rainmaker shield is an interesting mechanic for gaining tactical turf.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived