Miracle's Catalogs

MiracleGhost47

Ahoy there, fellow YCM members. After getting Inspiration from Toot, I decided to make my own blog. It may or may not be updated often. It depends on my mood and inspiration.

So, today I'll be busting out one of my dreams. They're pretty strange, but what do you expect? XD

I was outside at night, walking on a fence. This fence had goats inside. As I was approaching the largest goat, the fence broke. I went inside the nearby farm to see some pals. They told stories, and one was about dolls that transformed into miniature versions of their owner. They were harmless, though. 

• 2 weeks later...

A crew explores island. The island harbors a creature asking for one of the men. The man gets down and follows the creature into a house somewhat far from the ship. The creature informs it wants to eat the man. The man runs outside screaming, blocking the door to slow the creature down. He looks at the spot where the ship was, but found that the crew had abandoned him because they feared that the creature would get them as well. The man was forced to hide on that island until help arrived.

Was this a nightmare? Well, somewhat. I myself took no part in the dream.

A dream I had just today. Take a look:

Spongebob was at a building. In the entrance, he saw a few coin operated games, but he didn't have any coins to play them. He looked around on the floor to find some, and found 5-6. As he was picking them up, one person waiting in a line off in the distance told him that he needs to be sanitary if he wants to stay in the building, and therefor shouldn't be picking things off the ground.  Spongebob then left the games to find a shower somewhere. The first bathroom he found was next to a room where a bunch of slobs were hanging around. As attempted to activate the water, he realized it wasn't functioning. He then went to a room where everything was neat and tidy, with everyone wearing white clothing. As he attempted to approach their shower, he was stopped by one of the members there. The member said that he wasn't allowed in because he was dirty. Spongebob attempted to wear white clothing to blend in with the other members and sneak into the shower, but it didn't work. Someone caught him and kicked him out because he was not reserved to go there. The owner came and told him to sit in the corner for 15 minutes as punishment. Spongebob, knowing that he would miss his appointment, cried a lot. His tears weren't normal, however, because they colored the carpet like some kind of paint.When the owner came back, he punished Spongebob again for ruining his carpet (but I forgot how). 

After that, I had an entirely different dream skit. I saw someone going into a tower, and I had this strange urge to follow her. The tower went up in a spiral, and seemed to get more unstable the higher we went. At the top floor, there was this 3-foot gap between the stairs and the room that woman went into. Not wanting to take the chance of falling, I decided to go back. As I looked down to see how high I was, I couldn't get a good estimation. It was too dark in there. At some point, I decided to sit down and watch a video on my i-pad. On it, I saw an incredible story of a man who got his nose penetrated by a nail. Doctors had difficulty removing it, so he was left with it in his body for some period of time. Although living with the nail inside seemed to be easy as first, things quickly escalated as he randomly went into shock. Amazingly, he was actually able to use his air pressure to safely remove the nail. Immediately afterward, he woke up from shock and was greeted by his friends. 

And that's where the dream ended, I think...

The Spongebob dream is really imaginative, and obscure, it also shares some moment of hilarity, and I wouldn't consider that a nightmare, even though Spongebob got a really bad experience and took damage several times.....

The second dream might be a metaphor of the future, and thus gives a message of an objective you cannot reach yet......At least that's what I think. The woman might be a phantom? or even an athlete, since she manage to pass the 3-foot gap, but who knows?

Thanks for sharing these experiences

The second dream might be a metaphor of the future, and thus gives a message of an objective you cannot reach yet......At least that's what I think. The woman might be a phantom? or even an athlete, since she manage to pass the 3-foot gap, but who knows?

Thanks for sharing these experiences

I'm pretty sure we all feel limited one way or another. It's part of being human. 

My pleasure. There's more to come. 

• 2 weeks later...

I've had dreams recently, but either I didn't remember enough or it was about something personal. I suppose I can share with you my newest dream anyway.

I was in a creek, wandering about until I came across a series of watery slopes, which were fun to slide on. I got lost at first, yet managed to find my way. I saw some fish swimming around in a certain area. That's all I remember. 

It's funny how many of my dreams involve fish. 

I was in a creek, wandering about until I came across a series of watery slopes, which were fun to slide on. I got lost at first, yet managed to find my way. I saw some fish swimming around in a certain area. That's all I remember. 

It's funny how many of my dreams involve fish. 

Fun fact:

http://globe-views.com/dreams/fish.html

Well, the watery slopes part is interesting, since it is composed of fun and splashing times, plus the fishes might be your guide to your next dream.....

Fun fact:

http://globe-views.com/dreams/fish.html

Well, the watery slopes part is interesting, since it is composed of fun and splashing times, plus the fishes might be your guide to your next dream.....

I always figured the reason I saw fish so often was because 1. fishing is my hobby, and 2. many of my sprites are based on fish. I also have this sweet picture on my wall featuring many different fish specimen. 0:

I believe the reason Spongebob has been in a lot of my dreams is probably because I've been watching it a lot. Speaking of Spongebob, fish are in that show as well. XD

Something I forgot to mention about the dream was that I thought about catching them but realized I didn't have my gear. They were in clear water, so I watched them swim about. They were rather friendly, as they let me walk within feet of them. Some large, but most small. The dream almost perfectly mimicked my usual fishing environment, so it probably doesn't have a deeper meaning to it than a simple reflection of my past. Well, the fish part anyway. The sliding was pretty abnormal. 

I always figured the reason I saw fish so often was because 1. fishing is my hobby, and 2. many of my sprites are based on fish. I also have this sweet picture on my wall featuring many different fish specimen. 0:

Fishing is very scarce these days, but I respect those who possesses patience and diligence for doing it, keep up your spirit......

Could you show me the fish specimen on your wall, I'd like to see that for my biology......

And waiting for more dreams to come by..

Fishing is very scarce these days, but I respect those who possesses patience and diligence for doing it, keep up your spirit......

Could you show me the fish specimen on your wall, I'd like to see that for my biology......

And waiting for more dreams to come by..

It's kinda blurry but okay... 

[spoiler=Fish]Fish_zps6dglra2x.png

These specimens happen to inhabit the gulf of Texas, but some can also be found in various other areas.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! This chart is handy indeed, it shows various types fishes ranging from saltwater ones to freshwater ones, and some unique species I've never known about, interesting, by the way keep on dreaming!

I know! You can't really see it due to the blurriness, but the chart explains both their common names as well as their scientific name. c: 

Thank you for taking interest. I've been meaning to post more dreams, but like I said before, what I remember can vary. Usually, I only remember a short scene or two. If you want, I can mention those fragments instead of making you wait for something with more detail. It's a quality vs quantity dilemma. 

Finally updating this with another dream.

I had three different skits. One, I was in my room with a dragon inside. It was kinda mean, so I tried taming out, but it wouldn't listen to me. My father found out, and ordered spies to remove it, so they did. Two, I was in a store looking for a particular board game (monopoly, I think). I brought the package over to a friend, but she confused the box as being Chess, so she told me to look for another box. Three, I was in a store yet again (but a different one). I was told to look for some kind of electronic device, but I couldn't find it. 

Looks like the third time isn't the charm. XD

I had three different skits. One, I was in my room with a dragon inside. It was kinda mean, so I tried taming out, but it wouldn't listen to me. My father found out, and ordered spies to remove it, so they did. Two, I was in a store looking for a particular board game (monopoly, I think). I brought the package over to a friend, but she confused the box as being Chess, so she told me to look for another box. Three, I was in a store yet again (but a different one). I was told to look for some kind of electronic device, but I couldn't find it. 

The first dream is the most interesting and bizarre one from all, since it has a legendary dragon on it, and the special espionage service coming, it is remarkable that you stood bravely and even tried taming the dragon, rather than fighting it or running away, the wisest choice I suppose?

The second dream is a bit resent, since your friend disapproved your effort to buy a board game, maybe their eyes are a bit blurry....

The third dream sounds quite normal, but the electronic device part is unique, since it might be hold a strange ability.....

and looking forward to your dreams....or multi layered ones

More imaginable dreams my friend?

One strange thing to note is that I have dreams almost EVERY day, which is my time to play with imagination and stuff....

I love dreaming by the way.....

I did have some dreams, however they are withheld due to containing personal information, or just not having much content. 

That sounds neat. Feel free to share them with me, either through PMs or a blog. When I have fun with my imagination, I do it mainly while I'm awake. XD

Really? I thought you died frequently in your dreams. I would have never guessed you enjoy them. Whatever the case, I'm happy for you. 

Another dream here.

I was with a friend walking along a long pier that stretched over the ocean. We were on a fishing trip, and I was in charge of handling the net. I saw some fish swimming along the surface that I wanted to catch, but my friend said we should wait until we found larger ones. I was upset with the decision, since the ones I found were pretty decent size. I complied anyway. We walked along some more, and eventually spotted a very large fish. My friend said we should catch it, but I didn't want to. You see, the fish was a 4-5 foot grouper of some sort. I was worried that we would simply lose the net because the fish was too strong. My friend took the net and tried to catch it himself. As soon as the fish was tangled in the net, it went berserk, slamming onto a nearby boat. The force of the impact actually penetrated a huge hole in the ship, which the fish slammed itself into upon impact. I went on-board to catch the fish before it did anymore damage. I went to the lower floor, where I saw a lot of water from the hole. I scarred the fish to the upper deck, where the owner of the ship and/or my friend seemed to capture it and put it in a container. After that, I was shown another fish that got caught in the net. It was a small snakehead (a type of fish species). I threw it back in the ocean, but it lunged back onto the boat, clinging to the side of it with its teeth. I looked at it with curiosity, but it just kind of stayed there. That's when the dream ended, as far as I remember. 

• 2 weeks later...

I was with a friend walking along a long pier that stretched over the ocean. We were on a fishing trip, and I was in charge of handling the net. I saw some fish swimming along the surface that I wanted to catch, but my friend said we should wait until we found larger ones. I was upset with the decision, since the ones I found were pretty decent size. I complied anyway. We walked along some more, and eventually spotted a very large fish. My friend said we should catch it, but I didn't want to. You see, the fish was a 4-5 foot grouper of some sort. I was worried that we would simply lose the net because the fish was too strong. My friend took the net and tried to catch it himself. As soon as the fish was tangled in the net, it went berserk, slamming onto a nearby boat. The force of the impact actually penetrated a huge hole in the ship, which the fish slammed itself into upon impact. I went on-board to catch the fish before it did anymore damage. I went to the lower floor, where I saw a lot of water from the hole. I scarred the fish to the upper deck, where the owner of the ship and/or my friend seemed to capture it and put it in a container. After that, I was shown another fish that got caught in the net. It was a small snakehead (a type of fish species). I threw it back in the ocean, but it lunged back onto the boat, clinging to the side of it with its teeth. I looked at it with curiosity, but it just kind of stayed there. That's when the dream ended, as far as I remember. 

Thank you for sharing your dreams again, Miracle...

This time you're the real Hero of your dream, and much more wiser than your ally, since you plan and think of the consequences of an action before doing it, and the risk....

It was really great of you to go to the ship and catch the huge fish all alone, with a risk of drowning, but since you're a true fisherman, its possible....

The snakehead fish is quite strange too, it might be a clinging problem of some sorts that you haven't overcome, yet.

It is really strange that I get dreams almost EVERY day...

but its fun to play in the dream world

Dream More.....

Thank you for sharing your dreams again, Miracle...

This time you're the real Hero of your dream, and much more wiser than your ally, since you plan and think of the consequences of an action before doing it, and the risk....

It was really great of you to go to the ship and catch the huge fish all alone, with a risk of drowning, but since you're a true fisherman, its possible....

The snakehead fish is quite strange too, it might be a clinging problem of some sorts that you haven't overcome, yet.

It is really strange that I get dreams almost EVERY day...

but its fun to play in the dream world

Dream More.....

My pleasure.

Tbh I tend to believe my friends have poor judgement. XD

I did not catch the fish all alone. I scarred it to a different room where the captain and friend were staying. They were the ones who actually caught it.

We all have a clinging problem, but mine is apparently a snakehead.

Personally, I don't care much for my dreams. I rarely remember them well, and at least a third of the time, I get nightmares, or somewhat unpleasant dreams. In most other dreams, I feel neutral about the circumstances. 

Personally, I don't care much for my dreams. I rarely remember them well, and at least a third of the time, I get nightmares, or somewhat unpleasant dreams. In most other dreams, I feel neutral about the circumstances. 

Well I love dreams, since it is the only possible place to tamper with your imagination and do anything you want.....

But about 4/8 of my dreams are macabre/Nightmarish, 3/8 about adventure, and 1/8 about happiness and peace 

My favorite is the adventurous ones.....

And it is still a mystery why our memories about dreams vanish almost instantly after waking up, but keep on dreaming...

Archived