Credit for this image goes to Skaia.
Greetings. And welcome to the world of Contractors. A time where the lives of the innocent are placed in the hands of those who are invisible. A world within a world, where men and women of extraordinary talent are bound to nothing more than a scrap of paper. They remain anonymous, except to themselves, and the organizations that created them. These people--contractors--are among the most dangerous on the planet. And only those like themselves know they exist.
In the world of Contractors, you are a soulless husk. A weapon for hire. An assassin. Your sole reason for existing is to kill. Your organization--the ones who trained you, raised you, and have had and known everything about you since your good for nothing birth on this planet--is the key to your survival. Your ‘allies’ are as powerful as you are, but those outside of this small ring of trust you have attempted to establish, are much stronger, and much more dangerous. You reside under the Concealed Mass Corporation, and you are there to follow orders, no matter the cost.
A list of the greatest assassins on Earth--from one through one hundred--is pinned in numerous places in your base of operations. Over the urinal. Next to your bed. On the door before you walk into your bedroom. In the kitchen. And permanently looped and updated electronically via a projector in the Control Room. And while you cannot see the faces of your enemies, you know that you are not on this list. You are an unknown. But these assassins from this world that you live are outmaneuvering you politically, ethically, and methodically. The world notices their actions, but they don’t know who these assassins are. And it is your job to climb the ranks, and bring back results to Concealed Mass Corporation.
Concealed Mass has chosen seven of you to manipulate the world for the glory of the United States of America. Where you are from is irrelevant. As of this moment, you are an invisible force with a fake history and plastered documents making you just another jock in the USA. What you know about yourself and your past should be forgotten. You are not a person any more. You are not valued. You are not a friend. You are an object. You are a one man army. You are a designated killing machine.
You are a Contractor.
- Added Character's Appearance to the Application
- Added Character's Personality to the Application
- Added Character's Arsenal to the Application
- Added Character's Special Skills to the Application
- Opened Applications to the RP Public.
- Added a clause to application acceptance. Please read under "Important Information" spoiler.
- Added minimum requirements and recommendations for Character Biography and Character Personality.
- Updated the Prologue to include "seven" chosen Contractors by C.M.C, from "five".
- Confirmed first Contractor, "Pandemic", in "Confirmed Contractors".
- Added Introduction Music of choice under "Prologue" title.
- Edited "Character Biography" description under "Application". Removed "one paragraph minimum". Two paragraphs minimum was already implied before it.
- Confirmed Contractor, "Griever", in "Confirmed Contractors".
- Confirmed Contractor, "Mute", in "Confirmed Contractors".
- Confirmed Contractor, "Aero", in "Confirmed Contractors".
- Confirmed Contractor, "Catcall", in "Confirmed Contractors"
- Confirmed Contractor, "Echo", in "Confirmed Contractors"
- Started IC Thread, located here.
Edited by Hi I'm Dad, 17 May 2016 - 02:44 AM.