Photo

Contractors: Acknowledgement Zer0 | Co-Hosted by Hollow | Started | No Longer Accepting

- - - - - A Dad RP Action Drama Fantasy

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Dad

Dad

We give no fucks about the way that you feelin'.

• Juice
  • 14,790 posts
    Last Visit Apr 11 2019 10:58 PM
  • Discord:Pops#5515
  • Alias:Dad
  • Spouse:Hip-hop

x1bnA6G.png

Credit for this image goes to Skaia.

Prologue

BGM:  War

Greetings.  And welcome to the world of Contractors.  A time where the lives of the innocent are placed in the hands of those who are invisible.  A world within a world, where men and women of extraordinary talent are bound to nothing more than a scrap of paper.  They remain anonymous, except to themselves, and the organizations that created them.  These people--contractors--are among the most dangerous on the planet.  And only those like themselves know they exist.

In the world of Contractors, you are a soulless husk.  A weapon for hire.  An assassin.  Your sole reason for existing is to kill.  Your organization--the ones who trained you, raised you, and have had and known everything about you since your good for nothing birth on this planet--is the key to your survival.  Your ‘allies’ are as powerful as you are, but those outside of this small ring of trust you have attempted to establish, are much stronger, and much more dangerous.  You reside under the Concealed Mass Corporation, and you are there to follow orders, no matter the cost.

A list of the greatest assassins on Earth--from one through one hundred--is pinned in numerous places in your base of operations.  Over the urinal.  Next to your bed.  On the door before you walk into your bedroom.  In the kitchen.  And permanently looped and updated electronically via a projector in the Control Room.  And while you cannot see the faces of your enemies, you know that you are not on this list.  You are an unknown.  But these assassins from this world that you live are outmaneuvering you politically, ethically, and methodically.  The world notices their actions, but they don’t know who these assassins are.  And it is your job to climb the ranks, and bring back results to Concealed Mass Corporation.

Concealed Mass has chosen seven of you to manipulate the world for the glory of the United States of America.  Where you are from is irrelevant.  As of this moment, you are an invisible force with a fake history and plastered documents making you just another jock in the USA.  What you know about yourself and your past should be forgotten.  You are not a person any more.  You are not valued.  You are not a friend.  You are an object.  You are a one man army.  You are a designated killing machine.

You are a Contractor.

Important Information

Contractors.doc

Application

Confirmed Contractors

All of the above spoilers and information--excluding the prologue--are subject to change.  Upon change, this post shall be updated and all participants will be notified.

Update:  5/6/2016

• Added Character's Appearance to the Application
  • Added Character's Personality to the Application
  • Added Character's Arsenal to the Application
  • Added Character's Special Skills to the Application
  • Opened Applications to the RP Public. 
  • Added a clause to application acceptance.  Please read under "Important Information" spoiler.
  • Added minimum requirements and recommendations for Character Biography and Character Personality.
  • Updated the Prologue to include "seven" chosen Contractors by C.M.C, from "five".

Update:  5/7/2016

• Confirmed first Contractor, "Pandemic", in "Confirmed Contractors".

Update:  5/9/2016

• Added Introduction Music of choice under "Prologue" title.

Update:  5/10/2016

• Edited "Character Biography" description under "Application".  Removed "one paragraph minimum".  Two paragraphs minimum was already implied before it.

Update:  5/11/2016

• Confirmed Contractor, "Griever", in "Confirmed Contractors".
  • Confirmed Contractor, "Mute", in "Confirmed Contractors".

Update:  5/15/2016

• Confirmed Contractor, "Aero", in "Confirmed Contractors".

Update:  5/17/2016

• Confirmed Contractor, "Catcall", in "Confirmed Contractors"
  • Confirmed Contractor, "Echo", in "Confirmed Contractors"
  • Started IC Thread, located here.  

Edited by Hi I'm Dad, 17 May 2016 - 02:44 AM.

Drowning in your silence.

Hälō

Hälō

Tis I, Hollow

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
    Last Visit Jan 26 2019 07:56 PM

Well Dressed Gentleman

• Dad likes this

tumblr_o381i0pXdM1u4rds9o4_540.png

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

One Thing

• Moderators
  • 11,870 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:Lord CowCow
  • Spouse:Shiki/Aix

Yandere Stalker

• Dad likes this

8PBUpdp.gif

Krazy K

Krazy K

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts
    Last Visit Nov 04 2018 05:29 AM
Keeping up the trend and will put my app here when it's done

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

One Thing

• Moderators
  • 11,870 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:Lord CowCow
  • Spouse:Shiki/Aix

• This rp's cast has already been determined, and thus, new players will not be accepted until further notice.

8PBUpdp.gif

Dad

Dad

• Topic Starter
  • Juice
  • 14,790 posts

• This rp's cast has already been determined, and thus, new players will not be accepted until further notice.

Don't bother leaving an app.  The cast of players is decided and I'm not taking anyone new.  I appreciate your enthusiasm, Krazy.

Edited by Hi I'm Dad, 06 May 2016 - 11:01 PM.

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde

Dressed up Dragon

• Hero
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,468 posts
    Last Visit Jun 15 2019 09:36 PM
  • Alias:Hydreigon
Bring Out your Dead

• Dad likes this

jXKJJoh.gif

The Past is a Cyber Dino

Dad

Dad

• Topic Starter
  • Juice
  • 14,790 posts

Krazy. Let me extend an apology and a welcome.  You are more than welcome to apply for this RP, and I look forward to reviewing your application.

Alaina

Alaina

「Number 1」

• Mekakushi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,235 posts
    Last Visit Jun 17 2019 10:21 PM
  • Alias:Skaia

That guy with the stuff and the things

• Dad likes this

Skyheart.gif

RP Awards

Ren✧

Ren✧

Vintage

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,479 posts
    Last Visit
Catcall

• Dad likes this

Posted Image

Dad

Dad

• Topic Starter
  • Juice
  • 14,790 posts
Catcall(WIP)

Not a face I was expecting, but glad to see it.  I look forward to your progress on this Contractor.

Dad

Dad

• Topic Starter
  • Juice
  • 14,790 posts

BUMP

Mission One is currently in development.  I look forward to reviewing your characters and their capabilities.  Very excited to get started and get more people on board.

Super Chaos Sonic

Super Chaos Sonic

Run, Sonic Run!

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,602 posts
    Last Visit Aug 20 2019 06:37 PM
One Shot, One Kill

• Dad likes this

Aix

Aix

Spicy

• Wise Wolf
  • 5,722 posts
    Last Visit May 03 2019 03:02 AM
  • Alias:Aix
  • Spouse:CowCow

So with only 150 Contractors, the top list contains two-thirds of all Contractors?

Holosig_zps64f5cd08.jpg

Hälō

Hälō

Tis I, Hollow

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts

So with only 150 Contractors, the top list contains two-thirds of all Contractors?

Yes. The other third the current existing Contractors have yet to make a name for themselves or are simply not considered worth being acknowledged. Our cast are one of these such persons.

Aix

Aix

Spicy

• Wise Wolf
  • 5,722 posts

Bring Out your Dead

I was just reading out of curiosity but I'd like to point out that a pH of 0.5 is altogether not that bad and pH can go into the negatives. pH is also not the factor that makes acid more corrosive. Also what's the point of an assassin being able to breathe poisonous gas when you have to wear that conspicuous as hell mask? At that point, you should've just packed your own poison gas or have the materials to make it.

Think I'll have an app up this weekend if that's not too late. My exams are almost done.

Holosig_zps64f5cd08.jpg

Hälō

Hälō

Tis I, Hollow

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts

I was just reading out of curiosity but I'd like to point out that a pH of 0.5 is altogether not that bad and pH can go into the negatives. pH is also not the factor that makes acid more corrosive. Also what's the point of an assassin being able to breathe poisonous gas when you have to wear that conspicuous as hell mask? At that point, you should've just packed your own poison gas or have the materials to make it.

Think I'll have an app up this weekend if that's not too late. My exams are almost done.

Sounds good.

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde

Dressed up Dragon

• Hero
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,468 posts
    Last Visit Jun 15 2019 09:36 PM
  • Alias:Hydreigon

I just wanted to make the acid seem more realistic...Guess i'll get rid of the PH thing then.  And the fact that he breathes toxic gas, but wears the mask, is cause he can't turn it off.  He only takes it off when necessary.  Maybe read a bit closer next time?  

jXKJJoh.gif

The Past is a Cyber Dino

Dad

Dad

• Topic Starter
  • Juice
  • 14,790 posts
One shot, One Kill - WIP

No, get out >:/.  Kidding.  Looking forward to the rest.  Will be reviewing it closely.

That's corre--

Yes. The other third the current existing Contractors have yet to make a name for themselves or are simply not considered worth being acknowledged. Our cast are one of these such persons.

God damn ninjas.

It's not too late.  You and Renegade wouldn't have any competition (because I'm only taking two more and you two would be it unless someone else is interested), so take your time.

Aix

Aix

Spicy

• Wise Wolf
  • 5,722 posts

I just wanted to make the acid seem more realistic...Guess i'll get rid of the PH thing then.  And the fact that he breathes toxic gas, but wears the mask, is cause he can't turn it off.  He only takes it off when necessary.  Maybe read a bit closer next time?  

Yeah, but you said he intentionally made himself breathe poisonous gas?

Holosig_zps64f5cd08.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users