Destiny HERO Support

[spoiler=Show Monster Cards]

ejYbPp0.jpg

LORE:When this card is Normal Summoned: You can add 1 "D -", "Over Destiny", "Destiny Draw", or "Impending Destiny" Spell/Trap Card from your Deck to your hand. If this card is Tributed for the Summon or effect of a "Destiny HERO" monster: You can banish 1 card on the field. When this card is banished: You can Special Summon 1 "Destiny HERO" monster with a different name from your Deck.

d0BcL8T.jpg

LORE:Cannot be destroyed by battle. If "Clock Tower Prison" would be removed from the field: You can pay 800 Life Points; it is not removed. When this card is removed from the field by an opponent's card effect: You can Special Summon 1 "Destiny HERO" monster from your Deck.

8MYB938.jpg

LORE:During the turn this card was Normal Summoned, you can Normal Summon 1 "Destiny HERO" monster in addition to your Normal Summon/Set. (You can only gain this effect once per turn.) While you control no other monsters: This card's original ATK and DEF are switched. During either player's turn: You can banish this card from your Graveyard to target 1 face-up "Destiny HERO" monster; it gains 800 ATK.

omFeLOK.jpg

LORE:When this card is Normal Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 "Destiny HERO" monster from your Deck. If you do, you cannot Special Summon other monsters this turn, except Fusion Monsters. During your Standby Phase, if this card was removed by an opponent's card effect since your last Standby Phase: You can target 1 card on the field; shuffle it into the respective owner's Deck.

99BQA0b.jpg

LORE:You can Tribute this card; Set 1 "D -", "Over Destiny", "Destiny Draw", or "Impending Destiny" Spell/Trap Card directly from your Deck. You can only activate this effect of "Destiny HERO - Zero" once per turn. When this card is Special Summoned: All monsters your opponent controls lose 500 ATK and DEF.

zk10fkc.jpg

LORE:While you control a "Destiny HERO" monster: You can Special Summon this card from your hand. During your Standby Phase, if this card was removed by an opponent's card effect since your last Standby Phase: You can target 1 card on the field; banish it.

CbeCpUf.jpg

LORE:While you control no monsters: You can discard this card; Special Summon 1 "Destiny HERO" monster with a different name from your Deck. You can only activate this effect of "Destiny HERO - Omen" once per turn. You can Tribute 2 "Destiny HERO" monsters you control; Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card is Normal Summoned: You can banish 1 card on the field.

[spoiler=Show Spell Cards]

0q7OVB3.jpg

LORE:Fusion Summon 1 "Destiny HERO" or "Destiny End" Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using monsters from your hand or your side of the field as Fusion Materials. If your opponent controls 2 or more Special Summoned monsters, you can also use monsters in your Deck and Graveyard as Fusion Material, but they are banished, instead of sent to the Graveyard.

zaVxglw.jpg

LORE:Place 1 D Counter on this card for each "Destiny HERO" monster that is sent to the Graveyard or banished. If this card would be removed from the field by an opponent's card effect: You can remove 1 D Counter from this card instead. Once per turn, you can remove any number of D Counters from this card to activate 1 of the following effects:

●1 Counter: All "Destiny HERO" monsters gain 500 ATK.

●2 Counters: Add 1 "Destiny HERO" monster from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.

●3 Counters: Special Summon 1 "Destiny HERO" monster from your hand or Graveyard.

MviQnl1.jpg

LORE:Pay 1000 Life Points; Special Summon 1 "Destiny HERO" or "Destiny End" monster that is banished or in your Graveyard, ignoring its Summoning conditions. During either player's turn (except during the turn this card was sent to the Graveyard): You can banish this card from your Graveyard to target 1 face-up "Destiny HERO" monster; it gains 500 ATK and DEF.

[spoiler=Show Trap Cards]

Qn1LyE4.jpg

LORE:When a Spell/Trap Card, or monster effect, is activated: Banish 1 face-up "Destiny HERO" monster you control; negate the activation, and if you do, banish that card.

w7Hx61B.jpg

LORE:Activate only while you control a face-up "Destiny HERO" monster and your opponent Special Summons a monster(s). Negate the Special Summoned monster(s) effect(s). When this card is removed from the field by an opponent's card effect: Inflict 400 damage to your opponent for each monster they control

[spoiler=Show Fusion Monster Cards]

QAKbzi2.jpg

LORE:1 "Destiny HERO - Doom Lord" + 1 "Destiny HERO" monster

"Destiny HERO" monsters you control cannot be targeted by your opponent's card effects. During either player's turn, if your opponent would activate a card effect that would destroy 1 or more "Destiny HERO" monsters: You can pay 1500 Life Points; negate the effect, and if you do, banish the card.

grkgoTq.jpg

LORE:2 "Destiny HERO" monsters

Cannot be banished. This card gains 500 ATK for each monster your opponent controls. During your Standby Phase, if this card is in your Graveyard because it was destroyed (either by battle or by card effect) and sent there since your last Standby Phase: Target 1 "Destiny HERO" or "Destiny End" monster in your Graveyard with a different name; Special Summon it, ignoring its Summoning conditions.

• 2 weeks later...

At least these ones go with the lore of being anti heroes, i see i wasnt the only dissapointed with the anime support.

The spaming capability of the support is great, but i found certain cards "useless" (from someone who plays d heroes).

Eternal dread have no use, it supports a very slow strategy for todays speed, it will most likely destryed by battle to avoid the effect

Zero isnt bad, but it can eat your normal summon in some cases, and truth can have the job done better, if thats the case, not to mention the later s lvl can help to rank 4 summon.

Requiem is cool, having its own archtype CT, but the fact that it banishes your field presence doesnt help even if that means negate something, d heroes spam the field to be used as fodder for other summons. Banishing that fodder seems counterproductive to me.

Spells are fine, d generation is awesome, name and design.

Demise is a good boss but requiring doom lord makes it not worthy a space in ED, unless i use substitutes.

Oblivion is underwelming, it does nothing on the field and has to wait to be destroyed to do something, while it can be simply bounced.

Still nice addition to D heroes, to me the best of it is the searching hability of their Spells and Traps, they really needed that.

At least these ones go with the lore of being anti heroes, i see i wasnt the only dissapointed with the anime support.

Yes! Thank you. They had little to no relevance.

Eternal dread have no use, it supports a very slow strategy for todays speed, it will most likely destryed by battle to avoid the effect

It can't be destroyed by battle.

Zero isnt bad, but it can eat your normal summon in some cases, and truth can have the job done better, if thats the case, not to mention the later s lvl can help to rank 4 summon.

What do you suggest I add to Zero?

Requiem is cool, having its own archtype CT, but the fact that it banishes your field presence doesnt help even if that means negate something, d heroes spam the field to be used as fodder for other summons. Banishing that fodder seems counterproductive to me.

I based the cost off another "D -" Trap card.

Spells are fine, d generation is awesome, name and design.

Thank you!

Demise is a good boss but requiring doom lord makes it not worthy a space in ED, unless i use substitutes.

Hence why I made Impending Destiny.

Oblivion is underwelming, it does nothing on the field and has to wait to be destroyed to do something, while it can be simply bounced.

Well, what do you suggest I add to it?

Still nice addition to D heroes, to me the best of it is the searching hability of their Spells and Traps, they really needed that.

Thank you.

1. Yes! Thank you. They had little to no relevance.
  2. It can't be destroyed by battle.
  3. What do you suggest I add to Zero?
  4. I based the cost off another "D -" Trap card.
  5. Thank you!
  6. Hence why I made Impending Destiny.
  7. Well, what do you suggest I add to it

2.- Pointless if the monsters is ment to be used as fodder, and its not what im pointing as useless, its the fact that supports clock tower

3.- Maybe instead of tribute him, it could trigger if it is sent to the graveyard instead, so synergy with d draw and other stuff.

6.- The fusion spell is very good (and very original i must say to banish from the deck), but again the problem is that you are forced to run a bad monster (doom lord)

7.- Maybe a tag out effect like ritual beasts or the new ABC  so you can SS the materials to the field use them with dogma plasma or sync xyz with them, dont know was just an idea

2.- Pointless if the monsters is ment to be used as fodder, and its not what im pointing as useless, its the fact that supports clock tower

Regardless, I'll keep it the same.

3.- Maybe instead of tribute him, it could trigger if it is sent to the graveyard instead, so synergy with d draw and other stuff.

Maybe.

6.- The fusion spell is very good (and very original i must say to banish from the deck), but again the problem is that you are forced to run a bad monster (doom lord)

Really, name the 5 best Destiny HERO monsters that are currently released.

7.- Maybe a tag out effect like ritual beasts or the new ABC

Sure.

or sync xyz with them, dont know was just an idea

Why would you ever Synchro Summon with them?

Archived