[Finished]Major's Team CC#1: Corruption and Redemption [Judging Completed!]

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if I'm supposed to post this, but:

@ Mr.Melon: Read the rules and edit your post accordingly/ try again:3

Also, instead of just wastin space should this post be "non-su.. posed" (oh god, I am a horrible person for even trying):

@ major: I know the deadline for submitting the cards but how long do you intend to take entries? Not sure if I misunderstood something, but so far I only know that the absolute deadline for submitting a card as a part of a team is ("after the teams have been determined", up to) june 1, but when will the teams be decided? Not like I need those infos, and those are obviously something that can be influenced by how many people participate, still... I'm someone who likes to get such numbers, so if you intend to have any deadlines on those...)

I had thoroughly read the rules and came to the conclusion that posting ":3" in white color is not actually wrong.  :Kappa:

Brilliant. Sadly, I was blinded by the brilliance and couldn't see it at first glance... but now my eyes are open.

(Was already wondering how this could happen to an advanced member... well, looks like I just can't get rid of my bad habbit of trying to help people without noticing they don't need any (from me)... well, let's call it being stubborn, and let's insist on stubbornness being a virtue.)

Brilliant. Sadly, I was blinded by the brilliance and couldn't see it at first glance... but now my eyes are open.

(Was already wondering how this could happen to an advanced member... well, looks like I just can't get rid of my bad habbit of trying to help people without noticing they don't need any (from me)... well, let's call it being stubborn, and let's insist on stubbornness being a virtue.)

Also, instead of just wastin space should this post be "non-su.. posed" (oh god, I am a horrible person for even trying):

@ major: I know the deadline for submitting the cards but how long do you intend to take entries? Not sure if I misunderstood something, but so far I only know that the absolute deadline for submitting a card as a part of a team is ("after the teams have been determined", up to) june 1, but when will the teams be decided? Not like I need those infos, and those are obviously something that can be influenced by how many people participate, still... I'm someone who likes to get such numbers, so if you intend to have any deadlines on those...)

Nah, you didn't do anything wrong, I wouldn't have noticed it either :P.

As for the exact date, I mentioned entry is before May 17th, so after May 17th, that's when teams will be decided. After that, you have until June 1st to submit your entry.

Color me intrigued :3

(and yes, this is my entry request post)

You're in!

Meow. Yugster turned emo, nya. =o

Idk. I'm in a cat mood today.

Also... Is it possible that we pick our own partners as opposed to random, lol?

Well again, all of this is just being tested. I've never attempted something like this before, so I'd like to see how everything runs the 1st time around. I'll probably end up making something of a hybrid after this tournament is over (half user-vote, half random), but we'll see. 

:3, Emo Nya~

d8a9878dde33994b716f1eec9c3ee025.jpg

Nyu. >.<

Yuuji wants to pick his own master, nya.

I prefer the team drafting.

Or what about assigning a leader on each group and make them draft their teammates.

Well, it's relatively early on for the tournament, so perhaps I could appease some change here. Tell you what, I'll place an update status on the OP regarding a vote on this change for a leader-based system, and I'll lay down the ground rules for it. If I get 4 or more Rep on the OP (so I can get a majority consensus on it), then I'll change the team system, and we'll try that for a 1st time. Hopefully this'll provide a middle ground I was speaking of in my last reply. 

Edit: I decided I'll PM all entrants about this change, so they don't have to hop back onto this sub-forum to put their opinion forward on the matter. Seems more of a fair thing to do.

Teams have been posted! The teams are as follows:

Team Redemption:

Team Captain - Archlight Lux

Champion0

Yuuji Kazami

Asdfduelist

CCDCC

Team Corruption:

Team Captain - Soulfire

Dova

Mr. Melon

Hexanort

SpellCounterKing

If you have any further questions, please PM me. I'll PM both teams w/ details as well. You all have until June 1st, 2016 @ 12AM Pacific Standard Time to submit your entries. Check the OP or ask another team member if anything confuses you. Thank you all for entering, and good luck!

Archived