One Piece (Navy) Archtype

EmperorNiro

It's been years since I've been on this site, and let me tell you, I do miss it. And what's a better way to bring back the nostalgia than to create an Archtype?

To commemorate the 2 Year Anniversary of One Piece Treasure Cruise in Japan, as well as the Dressrossa Arc finally ending in the anime, I've decided to try creating a Mega "One Piece Archtype" which will be split into different "Sub-Archtypes" 

The pictures will be mostly based on OPTC, and I will only be using anime/manga pictures if I absolutely need to (which I eventually will if I expand this enough). The cards and their effects will be based on my interpretation of what the character/item/attack..etc. is known for (and how it translates to Yu-Gi-Oh!) 

The topic will be updated as I create more cards, but ratings, criticism, comments, etc. are always welcome. Suggestions for characters, cards, effects, changes, etc. are also welcome, and would be highly appreciated. 

Pendulums might eventually be added via MSE or Gimp, but for now I will focus on what the YCM Card Maker has to offer, beginning with the Navy "Sub-Archtype". Hopefully I'll get some booster art and what not in the future as well. 

This is the biggest YCM project I've ever decided to work on and I do hope to finish it, and finish it well. If enough people think this can be moved to Advanced Card Designs, then I'll have it moved. Otherwise, I hope you all enjoy!

[spoiler=Navy "Sub-Archtype" ]

[spoiler= Effect Monsters ]

mx93vPK.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must be Special Summoned from your hand or Graveyard when 3 or more "Navy" monsters leave the field, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Once per turn, you can destroy 1 card on the field and gain 1000 Life Points. When this card is destroyed, you can add 1 "Navy Hero - Captain Coby" and "Navy HQ Major - Helmeppo" from your Deck to your hand. 

KBxVOCM.jpg

All Level 4 or lower "Navy" monsters you control gain 200 ATK and DEF. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card to target one monster on the field, it cannot attack this turn. 

RKMYBA4.jpg

All Level 4 or lower "Navy" monsters you control gain 200 ATK and DEF. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card to have this card gain 500 ATK until the End Phase.

CShLAd6.jpg

All Level 4 or lower "Navy" monsters you control gain 200 ATK and DEF. If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent

YqL9uHq.jpg

All Level 4 or lower "Navy" monsters you control gain 200 ATK and DEF. Once per turn, you can return this card from your field to your hand, and if you do, gain 500 Life Points.

LogSrmq.jpg

All Level 4 or lower "Navy" monsters you control gain 200 ATK and DEF. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card to target 1 monster on the field; change its battle position. 

zERDwr4.jpg

If you control a face-up "Navy Hero - Captain Coby", this card gains 1000 ATK. Once per turn, you can target 1 card on the field; it is unaffected by card effects until your next Standby Phase. 

0H61KTt.jpg

If 2 or more "Navy" monsters leave the field, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). When this card is Special Summoned, return all other "Navy" monsters on the field and in both players' Graveyards to the owners' Deck; then, you can Special Summon 1 Level 6 or lower "Navy" monster from your Deck in Defense Position. If you control a face-up "Navy HQ Major - Helmeppo", this card gains 500 ATK. 

Ywc1vB8.jpg?1

If there are no monsters on your field, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. You can Tribute this card, Special Summon 1 "Navy Captain" from your hand or Deck in Attack Position. You can only activate this effect once per turn. 

mzb5GS7.jpg?1

If there are no monsters on your field, you can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. You can return 1 "Navy" monster you control to your hand to target this card and 1 monster on your opponent's field; negate the effects of both cards and switch control of both monsters, until the End Phase.

LOv52D3.jpg?1

You can Tribute Summon this card by Tributing 1 "Navy" monster on your field. If you do, return this card to your hand at the End Phase. This card is changed to Defense Position when it is Summoned. Once per turn, you can return 2 "Navy" monsters you control to your Deck, and if you do, Special Summon up to 1 "Navy Cyborg - Pacifista" from your hand or Deck. It cannot attack this turn.

0gczOCV.jpg

Once per turn, you can target 1 other Level 5 or lower "Navy" monster on the field or in your Graveyard, then reduce this card's Level by that card's Level until your opponent's next End Phase.

[spoiler=Normal Monsters ]

1CyByby.jpg?1

The Pacifista are human weapons developed by Marine head scientist, Dr. Vegapunk. They are cyborgs built in the mold of the Warlord Bartholomew Kuma. The funds required for the construction of just one Pacifista are roughly equal to that of a Marine-issued battleship. Their appearances are so convincing that pirates unfamiliar with the genuine article believe they are the real Kuma.

[spoiler=Spells]

cwrSxyV.jpg

Activate this card if there is a face-up "Navy Hero - Garp the Fist" on the field. Destroy all other cards on the field, then you can target up to 1 card in your opponent's Graveyard: Banish that card face-down. You can only activate the effect of "Meteor Fist Shower" once per turn. 

pEy0PXh.jpg

Draw 3 cards, then you take 2000 Life Points, and if you do, send 1 "Navy" card from your Deck to your Graveyard. 

4l1dLDI.jpg

Both players return cards on their fields equal to the number of "Navy" monsters you control. You must control 2 or more "Navy" monsters to activate and use this effect. 

PM8k8Li.jpg

If you control a face-up Level 6 or higher "Navy" monster, your opponent cannot Special Summon cards from their hand or Graveyard. During each of your Standby Phases, return 1 "Navy" monster you control to your hand. If you do not, destroy this card. 

[spoiler=Traps]

LBLAI3I.jpg?1

You can activate this card if 3 or more "Navy" monsters you control would leave the field by an opponent's card effect. Negate the effect of that card and destroy it, then if you control a face-up "Navy Instructor General - Sengoku the Buddha", you can pay 1500 Life Points to banish all cards on your opponent's field. 

znfKFbH.jpg

You can activate this card when you control 3 or more face-up "Navy" monsters. Send cards on your opponents' field to the Graveyard equal to the number of face-up "Navy" monsters on the field. 

S8rDEPB.jpg

Return 2 "Navy" monsters on your field to your hand, then target up to 2 monsters on the field: those monsters cannot attack as long as this card is face-up on your field. When one of those cards leave the field, destroy this card. 

[spoiler=Xyz]

wp0E63c.jpg?1

3 Level 6 "Navy" monsters
This card and all other Level 4 or lower "Navy" monsters on the field gain 200 ATK for each Xyz Material attached to it. Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and half the ATK of all monsters on your opponent's field. If this card would be destroyed, you can destroy two other "Navy" monsters instead.

[spoiler=Fusion]

AcSb2FK.jpg

"Navy Recruit - Jango" + "Navy Recruit - Fullbody"
Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by returning the above cards you control to your Deck. (You do not use "Polymerization".) Your opponent cannot target "Navy" monsters you control with card effects. Once per turn, during either player's Standby Phase, you can banish 1 "Navy" card from your Graveyard to target 1 monster your opponent controls, negate its effects until the End Phase of that turn.

Archived