[Finished]Black's CC1: Eternal Soul [Completed; Congratulations to Nai and Birdie!]

Blake

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I join?

Count me in

Ganbarimasu!

I'd like to join bacon

count me in pls.

Hell yeah I'm in!

Put me in pls.

All are in, bringing us to 13 participants out of the maximum 15. That filled up faster than expected. Guess I'll bump it to 20.

That aside, can we submit a write-up for our card?

You may not. I subscribe to the belief that a design should be able to speak for itself. Outside thoughts tend to only show "intent", whereas the design itself speaks of "impact", so to speak, and "intent" can cloud an unbiased critiquing.

This is already in the rules, for those who wish to ask this in the future.

[spoiler=Entry]

R281yuN.jpg

LIGHT Level 7 / Psychic / Effect 

Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can target 1 face-up monster you control; this turn, it cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects, also, change that target's battle position. While there is a Defense Position monster(s) on the field, both players can only attack with 1 monster during their respective Battle Phases.

2500 / 2000

Hope I'm in.

Yusei had 2 Ace monsters.

Stardust - representing his want to protect his friend

and 

Junk Warrior - representing his bond and the strength of those bonds  

:>

First, please do not post if you have no intent to join. Section rules.

Secondly: You are correct. However, we're going with the established 2500/2000 line in this case. I DID mention Flame Wingman, Junk Warrior was just something I forgot about, as I was somewhat tired when writing this up.

[spoiler=Submission'']

ekq6mt.jpg

Dark Illusion Magician

幻想の黒魔術師 (Gensō no Kuromajutsushi)

DARK/Level 7

Spellcaster/Pendulum/Effect

<8/8>

Pendulum Effect: Once per turn: You can reveal 1 Spellcaster-Type monster from your hand; its attribute becomes DARK and its name becomes "Dark Magician", also if it is face-up on the field, its Level becomes 7. This effect applies until your next Standby Phase (even after that card leaves your hand or field, and even after this card leaves the field).

Monster Effect: This card's name becomes "Dark Magician" while on the field or Graveyard. During your Main Phase: You can target 1 face-up card you control; destroy it and if you do, add 1 Spell/Trap Card that lists "Dark Magician" in its text from your Deck to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Dark Illusion Magician" once per turn. If this card is face-up in your Extra Deck: You can target 1 face-up card you control; return it to the hand, and if you do, send this face-up card in your Extra Deck to the Graveyard.

2500/2100

gl guys~

Here's my submission. Hopefully it doesn't have way too many effects. >////<

[spoiler=Entry]

s9wM5Sr.jpg

Lore: During your opponent's Battle Phase: You can discard this card; until the end of the Battle Phase, all DARK monsters you control gain 500 ATK and DEF for each face-up DARK monster you control and cannot be destroyed by card effects. During either player's turn, if a DARK monster leaves the field (either by battle or an opponent's card effect) while this card is in your Graveyard: You can Special Summon this card (from your Graveyard). You can only use 1 "Spirit Hero Enkel" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

[spoiler=]

WyMCSwk.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by revealing it when your opponent Special Summons a monster(s) from the hand and/or Extra Deck, and if you do, destroy that monster(s). If this card is in your Graveyard, when your opponent Special Summons a monster(s) from the hand and/or Extra Deck: You can discard 1 card; Special Summon this card, and if you do, destroy that monster(s). You can only Special Summon 1 "Atma Warrior" per turn.

EDIT: fixed OCG pertaining to first effect's timing..

I'll join up ^-^

[spoiler=Submission]

Aes Sidhe the Storm General

Nuj4Ps0.jpg?1

Warrior/WIND/Synchro

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

This card gains effects based on the number of non-Tuner monsters used of the Synchro Summon of this card.

- 1 or more: Once per turn, during either player's turn, you can Tribute 1 monster you control; all monsters your opponent controls lose ATK equal to the ATK the tributed monster had on the field. 

- 2 or more: Other monsters you control gain 300 ATK for every non-Tuner monster used for the Synchro Summon of this card.

- 3 or more: When this card is Synchro Summoned, target any number of Warrior-Type non-Tuner monsters in your Graveyard used for the Synchro Summon of this card; Special Summon them.

I'll join up ^-^

[spoiler=Submission]

Aes Sidhe the Storm General

Nuj4Ps0.jpg?1

Warrior/WIND/Synchro

This card gains effects based on the number of non-Tuner monsters used of the Synchro Summon of this card.

- 1 or more: Once per turn, during either player's turn, you can Tribute 1 monster you control; all monsters your opponent controls lose ATK equal to the ATK the tributed monster had on the field. 

- 2 or more: Other monsters you control gain 300 ATK for every non-Tuner monster used for the Synchro Summon of this card.

- 3 or more: When this card is Synchro Summoned, target any number of Warrior-Type non-Tuner monsters in your Graveyard used for the Synchro Summon of this card; Special Summon them.

Accepted.

Reminder for everyone: All entries are due by 12 AM EST on May 25, 2016. This means you have 108 hours from this post.

If I do not have an entry, I will be forced to carry on without you.

I think I'll join, if only because I've an entry already.

[spoiler=Entry]

Serket, Protector of the Kings

EARTH 8*

Fairy/Effect

If a "Mystical Beast of Serket" is destroyed, you can Special Summon this card from your hand or Graveyard. Any card removed from your opponent's side of the field is banished instead. If this card is destroyed, you can target up to 3 Trap Cards in your Graveyard; Special Summon them as Normal Monsters (Fairy-type/EARTH/Level 4/ATK 1600/DEF 1800). You can only use this effect of "Serket, Protecter of the Kings" once per turn.

3000/2500

I think I'll join, if only because I've an entry already.

[spoiler=Entry]

Serket, Protector of the Kings

EARTH 8*

Fairy/Effect

If a "Mystical Beast of Serket" is destroyed, you can Special Summon this card from your hand or Graveyard.  Any card removed from your opponent's side of the field is banished.  If this card is destroyed, you can target up to 3 Trap Cards in your Graveyard; Special Summon them as Normal Monsters (Fairy-type/EARTH/Level 4/ATK 1600/DEF 1800).  You can only use this effect of "Serket, Protecter of the Kings" once per turn.

3000/2500

Accepted.

Also, the participant list now has the names of those who have submitted their entry bolded.

I'll give this a shot for once. It's been absolutely ages since I've made cards, so I don't expect to do well. 8D

Accepted.

Also:

I'll join.

"Ass monsters" in the slight forward Lol. 

Requesting entry.

Let's try this out. Good luck everybody!

Alright then, I'll join.

I'll join, but does having an archetype make grading harsher, or does not having one make it so?

(BTW I'm not on the participants list)

Put me in pls.

Will join.

Hopefully until there I happen to actually have a decent idea for an ace/boss monster.

If there is space still I'll enter.

The above members still need to submit an entry. Quoting so that you remember/see the updates I have posted in the thread.

EDIT: and SOULFIRE

[spoiler=Entry]

Snowdust_Master.png

You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by banishing 1 "Ice Master" from your field or Graveyard. When this card is summoned by this effect; Place 1 Ice Counter on all face-up monsters on the field. Monsters with Ice Counters on them cannot attack or change their battle positions. Once per turn: You can remove any number of Ice Counters from anywhere on the field; Special Summon 1 monster that lists "Ice Counter" in its text from your hand or Graveyard with a Level equal to or less than double the number of Ice Counters removed.

first contest in... like, a few years or so i think. let's see how this goes.

[spoiler=Entry]

Gemini Lord

LIGHT Lv. 7

2500 / 2000

Winged Beast / Gemini / Effect

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is a Normal Monster on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it become an Effect Monster with this effect.
● During your Main Phase, you can Normal Summon 1 Gemini monsters in addition to your Normal Summon/Set. Gemini monsters you control can not be destroyed or targeted by your opponent's card effects. Once per turn, when you Normal Summon a Gemini monster, you can target 1 card on the field; destroy it, then gain 1000 LP.

:3

[spoiler=Entry]

wroaHP0.jpg

At the start of the Damage Step, if this card battles an opponent's face-up Special Summoned monster: That monster's ATK and DEF become 0. While your opponent has more total cards in their hand and their side of the field than you do, they cannot add cards from their Deck to their hand by card effects. If this Synchro Summoned card leaves the field because of an opponent's card effect: You can Draw 1 card. You can only use this effect of "Dragon King Bahamut" once per turn.

[spoiler=Entry]

Dissonance Mantis

WIND - Lvl 8 - Insect/Effect - 2500 ATK 2000 DEF

If this card is added to your hand, except by drawing it, you can banish 1 Insect-type monster from your graveyard and Special Summon this card. You cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck or Main Deck for the rest of the turn after using this effect. Once per turn: You can excavate the top card of your Deck, and if it is an Insect-type monster, Special Summon it your side of the field with its effects negated and destroy 1 random card in your opponent's hand or field.  Otherwise, place it on the bottom of your deck. You cannot Special Summon monster(s) from the hand or graveyard for the rest of the turn you use this effect of "Dissonance Mantis". If this card battles an opponent's monster, any battle damage it inflicts is doubled. 

Insects are cool, and Resonance Insect is the coolest.

That is the 50% mark. The following still need to submit entries:
Grand Magus
Yuuji Kazami
Blackened Carnage
VCR_CAT
Azuriena
ナナシ
ᔤᓋᘢᒷᖴᓾᖆᕩ
AsdfDuelist
Fluffyfish
Enguin

While the due date is not for another 62 hours, that doesn't mean you have to wait it out until then. The sooner you get your entries in, the better.

No time to lose alright.

#TeamNeos (support when)

[spoiler=Entry]

Elemental HERO Omega Neos
Level 8 - LIGHT - Warrior/Fusion/Effect - 2500/2000
"Elemental HERO Neos" + 1 "Elemental HERO" monster
Must be Fusion Summoned, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Once per turn: You can send 1 "Elemental HERO" Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck to the Graveyard, whose all Fusion Materials listed on it are "Elemental HERO" monsters with different names; all damage your opponent takes for the rest of this turn is halved, also this card's effects become the same as that monster's until the end of this turn. During your opponent's turn: You can tribute this card; Special Summon 1 "Neo-Spacian" monster and 1 "Elemental HERO Neos" from your hand, deck or Graveyard, and if you do, they cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects until the end of this turn.

Archived