AMA Sleepy

Sleepy

I'm gonna drop this here.

I honestly have been hesitant to make one of these because:

1 ) It is kinda very common (too mainstream :v )

2 ) I am not clever at random answers and stuff.....

3 ) I am not incredibly active so let's see how many people are even interested in posting here and how many haven't even heard of me.

4 ) Huhh... there was a 4th one but I forgot......

Anyways, ask away.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Opinion on yourself?

I'm, uhh... alright I guess?

I've improved my opinion on me over time, I thought I was the most boring person in the world back in elementary because I had no friends and people only really got close enough to talk to me to try to do something to me.... as my life went on things got better so that's where I stand right now.

Apparently not, added now though ^_^

What's the sig of btw? I wanna say Yang Zing, but I see pokemon and Scapegoats from time to time

2 of them are Stray Lambs and 3 of them are Scapegoats. I drew them myself. The missing Scapegoat that I couldn't arrange was this one:

http://sleepy17.deviantart.com/art/Nuwa-Goat-Celestial-Goddess-497861991

Their motif is a Chinese Legend if memory serves me right from when I was doing them. Azure Dragon (blue sheep) is East, Black Turtle (peach lamb) is North, Crimson Bird (red sheep) is South, White Tiger (white-ish lamb) is West, and Golden Dragon (yellow/orange sheep) is the center.

Not Pokemon but Digimon used this legend for some of their deities.

Wow, this is quite the surprise. For some reason I thought you wouldn't dare to make an AMA anytime soon.

Hmm... I want to take this opportunity to ask something relatively serious and that one wouldn't normally ask casually, so....

What thing(s) do you associate me with? be it a color, an object (or an object with an specific color xD), a behavior, a character, a game, etc. I hope you get the idea, or I can give an example of what I mean to explain myself better if necessary.

You can be as vague or as specific as you wish, of course.

2 of them are Stray Lambs and 3 of them are Scapegoats. I drew them myself. The missing Scapegoat that I couldn't arrange was this one:

http://sleepy17.deviantart.com/art/Nuwa-Goat-Celestial-Goddess-497861991

Their motif is a Chinese Legend if memory serves me right from when I was doing them. Azure Dragon (blue sheep) is East, Black Turtle (peach lamb) is North, Crimson Bird (red sheep) is South, White Tiger (white-ish lamb) is West, and Golden Dragon (yellow/orange sheep) is the center.

Not Pokemon but Digimon used this legend for some of their deities.

Chinese Dragons would explain Yang Zing

N0cYbK8.png

Seemed to remind me of the middle one

As for Pokemon

Red

Ho-oh.full.1226380.jpg

Green

bbXTnQy.png

But jeez, that's really really amazing. I love it!

Wow, this is quite the surprise. For some reason I thought you wouldn't dare to make an AMA anytime soon.

Hmm... I want to take this opportunity to ask something relatively serious and that one wouldn't normally ask casually, so....

What thing(s) do you associate me with? be it a color, an object (or an object with an specific color xD), a behavior, a character, a game, etc. I hope you get the idea, or I can give an example of what I mean to explain myself better if necessary.

You can be as vague or as specific as you wish, of course.

I know how you look IRL and still have 2 of your pics as I procrastinate to attend the Pokemon drawing I am supposed to work on at some point, but despite that, when I think of you I think of a few maybe somewhat random things, or at least the images popping into my head: your current avatar, your blue haired avatar from your alternate Skype, the name Voltex (I just knew you by that name for so long), your new username, your IRL name, and stuff that we've chatted about at Skype, Poems, movies, Splatoon, Yugioh, etc.

I guess it is kinda vague and not all of it pops up all the time, but the brain is pretty scattered..... *shrugs*

Chinese Dragons would explain Yang Zing

N0cYbK8.png

Seemed to remind me of the middle one

As for Pokemon

Red

Ho-oh.full.1226380.jpg

Green

bbXTnQy.png

But jeez, that's really really amazing. I love it!

Oh yeah, Pokemon has that too now that I think about it, but they have slowly been adding them in rather than as a full pack like other places do.

Thanks =)

It took me a long time to get them done.

I know how you look IRL and still have 2 of your pics as I procrastinate to attend the Pokemon drawing I am supposed to work on at some point, but despite that, when I think of you I think of a few maybe somewhat random things, or at least the images popping into my head: your current avatar, your blue haired avatar from your alternate Skype, the name Voltex (I just knew you by that name for so long), your new username, your IRL name, and stuff that we've chatted about at Skype, Poems, movies, Splatoon, Yugioh, etc.

I guess it is kinda vague and not all of it pops up all the time, but the brain is pretty scattered..... *shrugs*

I cannot but feel your are giving a bit too much information there xD nothing that is exactly private nor confidential, though.

I'm surprised you didn't mention "gory mangas" but then again, you wouldn't think of that if you are not a fan of it, right? x)

As for another question...

What's the first  earliest thing you remember from me? or alternatively, what was the first thing you noticed of me, if you remember? Naturally we first met here on YCM so I guess it should be a card, comment, reply, thread, etc. from me.

P.D.

Edited it again: "earliest" is the word I was looking for xD

I cannot but feel your are giving a bit too much information there xD nothing that is exactly private nor confidential, though.

I'm surprised you didn't mention "gory mangas" but then again, you wouldn't think of that if you are not a fan of it, right? x)

What's the first thing you remember of me? Naturally we first met here on YCM so I guess it should be a card, comment, reply, thread, etc. from me.

Obviously, I don't wanna say something I shouldn't be saying in public. Not that there'd be something incredibly intimate that'd suggest a secret life or anything, but at the very least something you could find embarrassing ;D

Not sure what to answer therer because many of the things I mentioned up there are the first thing to pop up on different occasions. I guess you are trying to dig out what I think of you in a more indirect manner? I think you are a very reliable friend that I appreciate a ton, but still don't plan on giving you wings, if you know what I mean.

Ummm, I edited my last question just now to make myself more clear on what I meant.

I'm not quite digging on what do you think of me; otherwise I would ask for it directly xD

I'm mainly asking for specific things that, as I said, rarely come up casually in conversations.

opinion

We don't really interact too much and your posts are more of the "short and sweet" kind when I've bumped into them, so don't really find what to say on this one ^^"

I like seeing you around. I've seen you around for a long time but don't bump into you very consistently either. =0

What's the first  earliest thing you remember from me? or alternatively, what was the first thing you noticed of me, if you remember? Naturally we first met here on YCM so I guess it should be a card, comment, reply, thread, etc. from me.

P.D.

Edited it again: "earliest" is the word I was looking for xD

I, huh, don't remember a lot of things in specific. I don't even fully remember the cards I post here sometimes unless I look at them again (they aren't exactly how I usually plan them and mainly upload general concepts of goals I have in card effects so that's some of why).

I just remember I like reading your posts. You've always taken your time at replying properly to theory, custom, or IRL card threads, and although that's pretty much the limit of our interaction back in the day, it certainly translates into all of you. You are very attentive.

Bottom line, I just remember liking your posts but not a post(s) in particular if you were to ask me about it.

Not sure if its what you were looking for, but if it isn't, I can keep trying to answer it?

Any plans for more drawings? I liked them when I saw them.

Also which of those things you drew in your sig is your favorite?

Whoops, sorry. I replied to this one once but looking at the thread again, it seems it didn't go through. The internet is being difficult.

I have about a dozen unfinished drawings and probably another dozen I wanna draw, but I've been either procrastinating or haven't had any decent time and place to do it, or I could probably come up with other excuses.... I wanna get around to do them.

The latest stuff I've uploaded that is not miiverse doodles, is a few months old: http://sleepy17.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/

I like the turtle the most out of the five, its shell was so fun.

I, huh, don't remember a lot of things in specific. I don't even fully remember the cards I post here sometimes unless I look at them again (they aren't exactly how I usually plan them and mainly upload general concepts of goals I have in card effects so that's some of why).

I just remember I like reading your posts. You've always taken your time at replying properly to theory, custom, or IRL card threads, and although that's pretty much the limit of our interaction back in the day, it certainly translates into all of you. You are very attentive.

Bottom line, I just remember liking your posts but not a post(s) in particular if you were to ask me about it.

Not sure if its what you were looking for, but if it isn't, I can keep trying to answer it?

That's what I was looking for. It was partially a challenge question for you to think about, so I understand if you can't come up with anything in specific; I myself was thinking on it and couldn't remember what was the very first thing I noticed from you, for instance. I do remember most of your drawings, some of your cards and threads in the Theory section, although to be honest I randomly look back at the logs of likes/reps I have given and received, and that ends up refreshing my memories xD

Thank you for the compliment, by the way : )

2 ) I am not clever at random answers and stuff.....

As far as AMAs go, every TC's responses are valid. So anything is fine =D

So heres a question for you-

If you could have any weapon in Splatoon with any Secondary and Special, what would your ideal combination of these be?

As far as AMAs go, every TC's responses are valid. So anything is fine =D

So heres a question for you-

If you could have any weapon in Splatoon with any Secondary and Special, what would your ideal combination of these be?

That was already asked at the Splatoon club thread iirc, but to be honest, my main weapon currently is pretty much my ideal combination. If I find a main weapon that's just as easy to move around and aim with but with bigger fire rate and range, I'll gladly swap it with the 52 gal in that set, but as of now, I'd just stay with what I'm using as I'm pretty happy with it.

Can we be friends, Sleepy?

I thought we already were so, sure.

No need to ask me about being friends, if we already interact in some way and/or do some stuff together, it pretty much is already a given.

and this is not just for you but I'll tell it to anybody who wants to ask this. 

Better question is: Why couldn't we?

That makes for the 3rd person in the thread that asks me this.

I didn't expect so many people wanting to be my friends =0 !

Well, not that we COULDN'T, but I never knew how to approach you and kickstart that u.u

Archived