[Written] Gem-Knight Labradorite

~~~~

I mean, this at least lets GKs go into Synchro plays if they want to, but to be honest, I'm not sure where they're going to get the DARK component for this, outside of maybe the generic ED stuff or something. You can just force Special Summon this via Brilliant Diamond, and make whatever plays you want afterwards, but otherwise not really seeing a home for this in pure GKs.

Not really familiar with a lot of the hybrids GKs go into nowadays (especially ones that use DARK monsters), so excuse me for that. I suppose that's where this would shine best, if only to further their Synchro/Xyz plays, but potential Decks that would like this card aren't coming to mind at the moment. 

Flavourwise this is interesting, as it is basically just a Gem-Knight assimilating Labradorite Dragon. However, you seem to have created it solely to offer people more ways to splash in Brilliant Fusion as a DARK Foolish Burial which nets them a Tuner. I'm assuming the intent was to ditch Level Eater to start Synchro shenanigans and the like. Doesn't really do anything for Gem-Knights as an archetype, but I guess it's at least interesting, if a bit problematic for the splashability of the Brilliant Fusion engine.

Archived