Cleveland police officer bonds with 9 year old over Pokemon cards.

Meanwhile there are 5 other stories of police brutality.

Cool cop, but goodness isn't exactly lucrative for the media. This must've been buzzworthy somehow.

Oh, it's pretty obvious by now the media loves bad news. It's a great story, but very unexpected to see something like this. Meanwhile, they'll be blowing up the story about the cops who tazed that man to death in Georgia.

I've heard about a story recently about how a student resisted cop's orders and fought back against the cop, and how the cop is now being accused of "brutality" for "harming the student" by other students and faculty in the school. It was local news, but that shows how f***ed up how [liberal] narrow-sighted we are.

Obligatory "it should've been Magic the Gathering" comment.

I've heard about a story recently about how a student resisted cop's orders and fought back against the cop, and how the cop is now being accused of "brutality" for "harming the student" by other students and faculty in the school. It was local news, but that shows how f***ed up how [liberal] narrow-sighted we are.

That's because the media's constant reports on police brutality have corrupted people's minds, so now even when a cop is justified in use of force or even if they didn't use excessive force, people will still cry out. Do we have a problem? Absolutely, but, it's not an excuse to accuse all cops.

Heck, remember that one incident of the Alabama detective that got pistol whipped and the bystanders took pictures and put it on social media where he was mocked? That shows how funking depraved people have become when it comes to cops. If YouTube comments weren't enough, that is. How are these people any better than the bad cops?

This really touched me. I actually hope I get to do something like this when I get older and potentially have a kid.

not implying i'll ever like children or succeed at life

Obligatory "it should've been Magic the Gathering" comment.

He's 9 years old, Magic is literally ruled as 13+

Meanwhile there are 5 other stories of police brutality.

Cool cop, but goodness isn't exactly lucrative for the media. This must've been buzzworthy somehow.

Please rain on someone else's parade. I hate all these negative General topics that are totally destructive and just lead to drama. 

sheet like this is what gives me edge.

Archived