Overwatch

Mr. Hyde

NkkbZvQ.jpg

M8How8K.png

A FPS, made by Blizzard, a la the style of Team Fortress 2.  It was developed for Xbox, Playstation, and PC.  Pretty much the most Hype game I have played in a while.  Players choose from a cast of 21 characters, and play 6v6 in varying objective based missions.  Everything takes coordination, and isn't just a mindless team deathmatch shooter.  Capture points, deliver a payload, or a mixture of both.  There are 4 basic classes: Tanks, Supports, Offensive, and builders/snipers.  

So far I'm having a blast on ps4, and I'm hoping more will play with me.  Let's get a YCM overwatch group going!  

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So far, my mains are:

Roadhog_Icon.pngSoldier76_icon.png

REALLY enjoying Roadhog. Hes such a fun character and can really funk people up. It's great.

76 is mostly because I like his default skin, and because I'm used to his sort of gameplay from games like Fall of Cybertron.

I'm still kinda' sorta' trying everyone out, but so far Roadhog is my go-to for a lot of things.

mfw I don't have a don't have a PS4 yet.... But I will this year.

And I've played over a friend's house. D.va, Genji, and Reinhardt are fun. Didn't get a chance to play Reaper. Zarya and Mei are just the baes. Haven't played enough to find a main, but I mostly enjoy tanky characters

Hmm...what ever could be my main for this? xD

Yeah I main Genji and he rocks! First time I played during the Beta: instantly racked up 30 kill streaks. And recently, I found out that Genji can even block specials/ultimates of certain characters. I got to use that and it's amazing!

Oh...and the animated short: Dragons, I LOVE IT!

Mechaqueen Phara tho...

52657PharahMech.png

Playing as a not-Gundam is really cool.

I will admit that Phara's mech costumes look good like that...

However, in my family (yes we all play this)...we have a Genji (me), Bastion (little brother), Widowmaker (mom...she's still trying to learn it), and Reaper (dad...he's still trying to learn it).

That and out of them all, Genji is the better one that would fit me xD

Double posting, so sue me.

Been playing around as Reaper. Much like Pharah, this was also on a whim.

Like, this is all you do:

tumblr_nfcpvlSkLd1qir7opo1_500.gif

Literally this is all you do as Reaper.

You lurk around all spooky-like, use your wraith form to get even spoopier, and then you doot people out of nowhere with your trumpets- I mean shotguns.

And worst "best" case scenario, you use a desperate Ultimate after using your wraith form/Press Q for play of the game/etc.

So yes, I've been having fun with this edgy version of Mr.Skeltal.

Why do I seem to like all the derpy characters?

Got to play around with it a little yesterday. I think the thing that surprised me the most was the insane mobility some characters have. Moving around just feels good.

Only played one character in an actual match, Mei. When I started playing her I was like, "she is like the Pyro, so just play like that". I eventually realized, nope her freeze gun has NO damaged output" and started adjusting accordingly. I still enjoyed her though. Honestly, a lot of characters seem like they'd have something cool to play around with. Also, I LOVE the visual design of the game from the characters to the world. It just looks amazing.

Sadly, don't think I'm going to buy it. While I'm sure I'd have fun with the game I'm bad at playing games without any clear objective and I feel I'd have a VERY real chance of playing it a couple times and just not touching it again.

One more thing, the animated shorts are indeed amazing.

Reinhardt, Zenyatta, and Genji are my go to's so far.  I really like tanking as Reinhardt, and if you have a bastion on your team you just stand in front of him with your shield up...he mows down the rest.  I have a couple gripes about balancing issues so far, but it hasn't even been more than a week since the game came out...gotta give that some time.  

I'm having a blast with it so far...can't wait until competitive goes live and I get to be forever bronze in a new game!

I play Widowmaker 90% of the time, then either Dva or Mercy.

Also I'm attracted to Strike Commander Morrison. Real talk tho hes hot asf

Oh and @flamedragon: With mei once you freeze someone stop freezeraying, aim at their head, and right click.

I play Widowmaker 90% of the time

Do you find it a little silly how, realistically, you don't need to aim with Widowmaker?

Headshots do like 90-100% of the targets health.

Bodyshots/ets do like 70-80% of the target's health.

Plus, given how fast she shoots, you can jut mash the mouse to ensure the later will always kill a target.

Do you find it a little silly how, realistically, you don't need to aim with Widowmaker?

Headshots do like 90-100% of the targets health.

Bodyshots/ets do like 70-80% of the target's health.

Plus, given how fast she shoots, you can jut mash the mouse to ensure the later will always kill a target.

Uh...I mean I used to only het bodyshots when I was bad, but mashing shoot after a body shot doesn't always work. Shields, ubtargetability, dashes, and the lijes make it a lot harder. Niw I try to nail headshots because the install is needed. Especially on ulting Pharas.

Unless its funking tracer because I need to hit that jabroni anywhere with a charged shot.

I might get this game

Only play as D.Va

Use the tag "Shinji"

Never get in the mech

f*** you Gendo

Tbh I do this without the tag.

Oh and Armz all ya have to do is stand still dor like 5 seconds then run like hell when the mech dies. Her pistol is actually really good.

Oh and Strike Commander Morrison is my kryptonite. If one of them is on my team I go Mercy and stick with him all game

Archived