Overwatch

Mr. Hyde

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I picked up this game for the ps4 last weekend, but I haven't got to play it as much as I would like since my sister has been addicted to Fallout 4. I have played it though and it's really addicting, I'm having a ton of fun so far. I'm not that great at it since I'm not great at first-person shooters, but I have had a couple of really good games. Been trying out every hero and don't really have a "main" yet, but I do enjoy Reaper and Tracer. I have also found out that I am absolutely terrible at playing support heroes, I'm just not good with them. Maybe I need to play them more often.

I must give props to Blizzard for doing such a great job with this game. The marketing with the animated shorts have been amazing and they have created a really cool world, with colorful locations and an interesting cast of characters.

can someone explain this joke to me

http://imgur.com/gallery/jnZHs

If I explain it, it stops being funny.

But here goes.

[spoiler=spoiler]The joke is Reaper doesnt reload in the traditional sense. When empty, he tosses both guns and picks up two entirely new ones, fully loaded. (where he's hiding them, you tell me)

Yet his default skin shows him having shotgun shells on his person, which is weird given how he reloads.

[spoiler=spoiler]reaper___overwatch_by_plank_69-d97zxzk.p

The artist just thought it was funny idea that instead of shotgun shells, he's carrying party poppers

Tbh I don't think maining characters is going to be popular in here due to the way the game works. Everyone has their comfort picks but you're going to change them depending on the flow of the game.

Given my experience in later rankings, I would actively advice against having someone as a "main" atleast in the traditional sense.
You need to be able to switch on the fly if the enemy team has you countered, or things are gonna get rough real quick, and given the responses on Twitter, Blizz also seems to be of the opinion that being able to change hero is a vital part of the game strategy.

Enemy has a deployed Bastion? Switch to Genji/Hanzo/Widowmaker
They're camping a spot? Phara/Junkrat/Reaper (etc.)

In their own words "Know your enemy, to know how they're countered"
Some heroes are utter BEASTS against specific people, and if you're not switching away from a disadvantage, then I'm sorry, but you're actively hindering the team

Regarding "mains"....

You honestly should have a main character as your default choice, HOWEVER you should still be well rounded with a larger selection of characters because more often then not your going to have to switch characters at some point.

I mean, as much as I like playing Roadhog, and how I want to play him at all times, I always find myself having to switch to someone else, to better accommodate the current map/situation/etc.

Like, I'd honestly switch to Reaper if I know I can do something better then Roadhog ever could.

Well first time playing Reinhardt and got a 10 kill streak and a play of the game! Reinhardt has become my official main! :D

When I got 30 kill streak when playing Genji...it was official he was gonna be mine xD

So, anyone else hear the news on Blizzard banning cheaters in the games? And by banning...I mean VERY HARSHLY! I mean...look at how many players have been locked out of it!

http://gamerant.com/overwatch-cheat-ban-341/

Leaving this here:

And honestly, I want more of this. Crackpot theories on Overwatch are always pretty silly.

So, anyone else hear the news on Blizzard banning cheaters in the games?

>Finally gave up after having bought Overwatch 4 times

You'd think he would have taken the first hint, after his 2nd copy didn't work.

>Finally gave up after having bought Overwatch 4 times

You'd think he would have taken the first hint, after his 2nd copy didn't work.

Well, no one said some people weren't exactly thinking properly...Blizzard ain't playin' no games!

Also, side note, Armz! Your current avi...it's making me roll laughing XD Nick McCree xD

Something is wrong here...

[spoiler=My previous best score was with Reaper]

3498627Eliminations.png

[spoiler=My new best score is with Junkrat]

95823JunkratWin.png

I even got Play of the Game for jumping in on the whole opposing team via a Concussion Mine, and then killing them all with Bombs/Mines/Traps/etc

(Team mates helped finish off some of them, but still)

89938JunkratPlay.png

...I'm better at Junkrat, then I am with Reaper.

Well, no one said some people weren't exactly thinking properly...Blizzard ain't playin' no games!

Actually, you know whats pretty amusing about Blizzard? They are actually trying to, and I kid you not, rid the internet of pr0n/etc of this game. They are fighting a losing battle, sure, but the fact they are actually trying to stop this is quite impressive.

Also, side note, Armz! Your current avi...it's making me roll laughing XD Nick McCree xD

For Nick, he has 3 images of him as McCree and then 1 of him as Reinhardt

Judy, on the other hand... There are numerous images of her as Tracer, 2 of her as Mercy, and then 1 of her as D.Va

This is mostly because Judy and Tracer are damn near exact, while Nick and McCree have have a pretty close comparison- It's only like 1-2 details that keeps them from being exact.

This town's not big enough for two Reinhardt mains....my pfp is better anyways!

Finally got the cute spray for Reinypoo...but now getting that pixelated spray is my next goal.  Blocking 8000 damage without dying?  That's easier said than done.  Especially when people just walk into your shield and you can't stop them :').  I get bullied by roadhogs who just walk up to my shield qq

This town's not big enough for two Reinhardt mains....my pfp is better anyways!

That's what you think...

OT: Well with loot box's each time you leave up I managed to get a few skins and a good amount of credits. I basically 45 away from being able to get the Paragon Skin for Reinhardt :P

That's what you think...

OT: Well with loot box's each time you leave up I managed to get a few skins and a good amount of credits. I basically 45 away from being able to get the Paragon Skin for Reinhardt :P

I have the paragon skin!  HAH!  But I keep getting lame legendary skins for lame characters...like the secretary on for symmetra UGH

Archived