Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Overwatch

• Please log in to reply
986 replies to this topic

Toffee.

Toffee.

It's best if you just forget about me.

• Legendary Members
  • 0 posts
    Last Visit Apr 01 2018 03:15 PM
Regarding "mains"....

You honestly should have a main character as your default choice, HOWEVER you should still be well rounded with a larger selection of characters because more often then not your going to have to switch characters at some point.

I mean, as much as I like playing Roadhog, and how I want to play him at all times, I always find myself having to switch to someone else, to better accommodate the current map/situation/etc.
Like, I'd honestly switch to Reaper if I know I can do something better then Roadhog ever could.
Posted Image

Thomas Zero

Thomas Zero

The HERO of YCM

• Senior Members
  • 6,704 posts
    Last Visit Today, 02:14 PM
Well first time playing Reinhardt and got a 10 kill streak and a play of the game! Reinhardt has become my official main! :D
Elemental HERO Kingdom Neos

Toffee.

Toffee.

• Legendary Members
  • 0 posts

Well first time playing Reinhardt and got a 10 kill streak and a play of the game! Reinhardt has become my official main! :D

Heh.... I knew you'd have fun with him.
Posted Image

Super Chaos Sonic

Super Chaos Sonic

Run, Sonic Run!

• Legendary Members
  • 19,589 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 10:41 PM

When I got 30 kill streak when playing Genji...it was official he was gonna be mine xD

So, anyone else hear the news on Blizzard banning cheaters in the games? And by banning...I mean VERY HARSHLY! I mean...look at how many players have been locked out of it!

http://gamerant.com/...-cheat-ban-341/

Toffee.

Toffee.

• Legendary Members
  • 0 posts
Leaving this here:

And honestly, I want more of this. Crackpot theories on Overwatch are always pretty silly.

So, anyone else hear the news on Blizzard banning cheaters in the games?

>Finally gave up after having bought Overwatch 4 times

You'd think he would have taken the first hint, after his 2nd copy didn't work.
Posted Image

Super Chaos Sonic

Super Chaos Sonic

Run, Sonic Run!

• Legendary Members
  • 19,589 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 10:41 PM

>Finally gave up after having bought Overwatch 4 times

You'd think he would have taken the first hint, after his 2nd copy didn't work.

Well, no one said some people weren't exactly thinking properly...Blizzard ain't playin' no games!

Also, side note, Armz! Your current avi...it's making me roll laughing XD Nick McCree xD

Toffee.

Toffee.

• Legendary Members
  • 0 posts
Something is wrong here...
My previous best score was with Reaper

My new best score is with Junkrat

...I'm better at Junkrat, then I am with Reaper.

Well, no one said some people weren't exactly thinking properly...Blizzard ain't playin' no games!

Actually, you know whats pretty amusing about Blizzard? They are actually trying to, and I kid you not, rid the internet of pr0n/etc of this game. They are fighting a losing battle, sure, but the fact they are actually trying to stop this is quite impressive.

Also, side note, Armz! Your current avi...it's making me roll laughing XD Nick McCree xD

For Nick, he has 3 images of him as McCree and then 1 of him as Reinhardt
Judy, on the other hand... There are numerous images of her as Tracer, 2 of her as Mercy, and then 1 of her as D.Va
This is mostly because Judy and Tracer are damn near exact, while Nick and McCree have have a pretty close comparison- It's only like 1-2 details that keeps them from being exact.
Posted Image

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde

Dressed up Dragon

• Topic Starter
  • Hero
  • 6,459 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 04:31 PM
  • Alias:Hydreigon

This town's not big enough for two Reinhardt mains....my pfp is better anyways!

Finally got the cute spray for Reinypoo...but now getting that pixelated spray is my next goal.  Blocking 8000 damage without dying?  That's easier said than done.  Especially when people just walk into your shield and you can't stop them :').  I get bullied by roadhogs who just walk up to my shield qq

jXKJJoh.gif

The Past is a Cyber Dino

Thomas Zero

Thomas Zero

The HERO of YCM

• Senior Members
  • 6,704 posts

That's what you think...

OT: Well with loot box's each time you leave up I managed to get a few skins and a good amount of credits. I basically 45 away from being able to get the Paragon Skin for Reinhardt :P

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde

Dressed up Dragon

• Topic Starter
  • Hero
  • 6,459 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 04:31 PM
  • Alias:Hydreigon

That's what you think...

OT: Well with loot box's each time you leave up I managed to get a few skins and a good amount of credits. I basically 45 away from being able to get the Paragon Skin for Reinhardt :P

I have the paragon skin!  HAH!  But I keep getting lame legendary skins for lame characters...like the secretary on for symmetra UGH

jXKJJoh.gif

The Past is a Cyber Dino

Thomas Zero

Thomas Zero

The HERO of YCM

• Senior Members
  • 6,704 posts

I have the paragon skin!  HAH!  But I keep getting lame legendary skins for lame characters...like the secretary on for symmetra UGH

Well I managed to get the Paragon skin as well. In addition I found Bastion to be a good secondary Hero where all I need to do is find a good position to just mow enemies down with his turret form.

Progenitor

Progenitor

It's a beautiful day...but not as beautiful as me.

• Elite Members
  • 2,277 posts
    Last Visit Jul 13 2018 05:48 AM
  • Discord:Progenitals#7150
  • Alias:Progenitor
I wish I could still play this. I don't want to drop 40 bucks on a game my toaster of a laptop can barely run but I'm half tempted to just do it anyway. In order of who I like to play most
Roadhog, Junkrat, McCree, Genji, Mercy (on a team that knows how to play with and protect your medic), Zenyatta (when I can't play Mercy), Symmetra, Torjborn, Reinhardt.

I like Zarya's concept, but I didn't get a chance to really learn how to play her before the beta ended. I mained mostly Medic, Sniper, and Demo in TF2 so I tried to play Widowmaker, but at 30 fps (the best my toaster can manage) it just ain't happening.

Thanks Armz

Rest of My Sig

Thomas Zero

Thomas Zero

The HERO of YCM

• Senior Members
  • 6,704 posts

I wish I could still play this. I don't want to drop 40 bucks on a game my toaster of a laptop can barely run but I'm half tempted to just do it anyway. In order of who I like to play most
Roadhog, Junkrat, McCree, Genji, Mercy (on a team that knows how to play with and protect your medic), Zenyatta (when I can't play Mercy), Symmetra, Torjborn, Reinhardt.

I like Zarya's concept, but I didn't get a chance to really learn how to play her before the beta ended. I mained mostly Medic, Sniper, and Demo in TF2 so I tried to play Widowmaker, but at 30 fps (the best my toaster can manage) it just ain't happening.

You can always play the console version if you got a console for it where I have Overwatch for the PS4.

Toffee.

Toffee.

• Legendary Members
  • 0 posts

497.jpg
Posted Image

Progenitor

Progenitor

It's a beautiful day...but not as beautiful as me.

• Elite Members
  • 2,277 posts
    Last Visit Jul 13 2018 05:48 AM
  • Discord:Progenitals#7150
  • Alias:Progenitor
>This town ain't big enough for the 12 of us
>12 of us
>12

IT'S HIGH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

Thanks Armz

Rest of My Sig

Toffee.

Toffee.

• Legendary Members
  • 0 posts

>This town ain't big enough for the 12 of us
>12 of us
>12

IT'S HIGH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

Ima assume it was because of this:
overwatch-weekly-brawl-high-noon.jpg
Posted Image

Chaosix

Chaosix

Sometimes

• Advanced Members
  • 629 posts
    Last Visit Nov 23 2018 10:49 AM
  • Spouse:ur mom

torbjorn=too OP pls nerf better than mcree

The Amazing Avian

The Amazing Avian

Elite Member

• Elite Members
  • 3,609 posts
    Last Visit Dec 08 2018 09:06 PM
  • Alias:Lujan
  • Spouse:His Left Hand

torbjorn=too OP pls nerf better than mcree

C O U N T E R P L A Y

Seriously, Pharah can 2 shot his turrets, Zenyatta can peek and fire his charged attack, and Widowmaker outranges them with her sniper. Really, it's not hard to play against unless you refuse to switch. You don't have to stay Reaper or Tracer or whatever, you switch based on the situation. This isn't League or Smite where you pick a character and you're stuck with them for the whole game, you can switch to whatever you want and the game is designed with this in mind.

(Mizzet)

(Mizzet)

Firemind

• Ace Investigator
  • 7,340 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:(parenthesis)
  • Spouse:cinnamon
Over the course of last night, I ended up playing Hanzo a ton. He is super versatile, and is helpful to a variety of setups.

Outsniping widowmakers feels good.

Cherz

Cherz

Teddiursa!

• Advanced Members
  • 1,339 posts
    Last Visit Aug 05 2018 10:26 AM
  • Alias:Cherz
  • Spouse:Renegade
Hanzo's headshot arrow hitbox feels janky. I swear there are times when I have been hit in the chest and it registered as a headshot.

66503_1392417719.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users