Overwatch

Mr. Hyde

I have the paragon skin!  HAH!  But I keep getting lame legendary skins for lame characters...like the secretary on for symmetra UGH

Well I managed to get the Paragon skin as well. In addition I found Bastion to be a good secondary Hero where all I need to do is find a good position to just mow enemies down with his turret form.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish I could still play this. I don't want to drop 40 bucks on a game my toaster of a laptop can barely run but I'm half tempted to just do it anyway. In order of who I like to play most

Roadhog, Junkrat, McCree, Genji, Mercy (on a team that knows how to play with and protect your medic), Zenyatta (when I can't play Mercy), Symmetra, Torjborn, Reinhardt.

I like Zarya's concept, but I didn't get a chance to really learn how to play her before the beta ended. I mained mostly Medic, Sniper, and Demo in TF2 so I tried to play Widowmaker, but at 30 fps (the best my toaster can manage) it just ain't happening.

I wish I could still play this. I don't want to drop 40 bucks on a game my toaster of a laptop can barely run but I'm half tempted to just do it anyway. In order of who I like to play most

Roadhog, Junkrat, McCree, Genji, Mercy (on a team that knows how to play with and protect your medic), Zenyatta (when I can't play Mercy), Symmetra, Torjborn, Reinhardt.

I like Zarya's concept, but I didn't get a chance to really learn how to play her before the beta ended. I mained mostly Medic, Sniper, and Demo in TF2 so I tried to play Widowmaker, but at 30 fps (the best my toaster can manage) it just ain't happening.

You can always play the console version if you got a console for it where I have Overwatch for the PS4.

torbjorn=too OP pls nerf better than mcree

C O U N T E R P L A Y

Seriously, Pharah can 2 shot his turrets, Zenyatta can peek and fire his charged attack, and Widowmaker outranges them with her sniper. Really, it's not hard to play against unless you refuse to switch. You don't have to stay Reaper or Tracer or whatever, you switch based on the situation. This isn't League or Smite where you pick a character and you're stuck with them for the whole game, you can switch to whatever you want and the game is designed with this in mind.

C O U N T E R P L A Y

Seriously, Pharah can 2 shot his turrets, Zenyatta can peek and fire his charged attack, and Widowmaker outranges them with her sniper. Really, it's not hard to play against unless you refuse to switch. You don't have to stay Reaper or Tracer or whatever, you switch based on the situation. This isn't League or Smite where you pick a character and you're stuck with them for the whole game, you can switch to whatever you want and the game is designed with this in mind.

This.

Same goes if a character is being stacked. Even more so infact.

Because if something is stacking, the weakness also stacks, and every single character can be countered by atleast one other

My friends and I played against 6 Torbjorns. I went Pharah, my friend went Genji,and after our base opened we eliminated the turrets and team killed them. Genji and I moved far ahead of the payload and killed them before they could set up.

My friends and I played against 6 Torbjorns. I went Pharah, my friend went Genji,and after our base opened we eliminated the turrets and team killed them. Genji and I moved far ahead of the payload and killed them before they could set up.

Surprised you could put up with hell like that.

Srsly, 6 Torbs sound crazy.

You know what feels really weird? Playing TF2 then going over to play Overwatch, and vice versa. Your brain, like, implodes, because they are the same game while at the same time not being the same game.

That aside...

I've been on and off playing as Tracer. I like her speed based gameplay/can kill damn near everyone with her, but I cannot, for the life of me, remember to press E to save myself/etc.

Archived