Overwatch

Mr. Hyde

So, here's everything I got from the event, excluding avatars, sprays and voice lines, since nobody really cares about that. I actually got everything I wanted on PS4, though didn't play enough on PC to get everything I wanted, got 3 new Legendary across PS4 and PC, and bought Soldier 76's, which I now learned is harder to gain enough coins for, since they don't have duplicates. I got like 5-6 other Legendary that weren't from the event, every time I just hoped I would get one from the event, they really seem to have upped the amount you get in general. Some of the victory poses I may have gotten from previous event, don't remember.

PS4: Zarya (weightlifting), Mercy (both), Soldier 76, Junkrat, D'Va, Widowmaker Tricolore, Torbjörn, Genji, Ana Beach Ball emote, Bastion Boxing emote, Symmetra Ribbon emote, Hanzo Target Practice Highlight, Pharah Slam Dunk Highlight, Medal Victory Poses: Mercy Medal, Tracer Medal, Hanzo Medal, Junkrat Medal, Torbjörn Medal, Symmetra Medal, Winston Medal, Widowmaker Medal, Sombra Medal, Mei Medal, Roadhog Medal

PC: Zarya (weightlifting), Reaper, Widowmaker Tricolore, D'Va, Tracer Sprinter, Bastion Boxing Emote, Ana Beach Ball emote, Lucio Juggle Emote, Junkrat Shotput Highlight, Tracer Hurdle Highlight, Pharah Slam Dunk Highlight, Symmetra Medal.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In total, all I've gotten was D.Va's skin, McCree's American skin, Lucio's Striker skin, and the two skins I actually wanted; Mercy and Widowmaker's most recent Summer games skins. I also got Hanzo's Highlight Intro and Junkrat's Highlight Intro (funny enough one I really wanted).

And I played so much of Chateau Deathmatch. I loved it.

4/10 matches on PS4, got a lot of shitty people leaving and just playing bad, no hitscan for Pharah, Hanzo on attack, etc. I think a Lucio even just sat around doing nothing. 3279 skill rating, same as previously.

Yeah, that happened to me in Eichenwalde. Funny thing is we could've won Defense in 5 versus 6 if D. Va didn't self-destruct.

Also, I love the addition of another Concussion Mine. Any other changes I don't know about?

hog can move while healing.

Well, I guess that's not too bad.

For my placement matches, I lost 3, tied 1, and won 6. Used Junkrat in most of them. D. va and Reaper if I was going Offense or Tank.

Now to build up more currency for when Halloween rolls up, I can buy the Dr. Junkenstein skin, as well as new skin(s) that they might unveil.

• 2 weeks later...

Got a new laptop and it can play Overwatch well (like "max settings 60 fps" well) and since the game's on sale right now I've switch over to PC, BattleTag is Shradow#1617 if anyone wants to add me.

I have mixed feelings on pc. The upside is that it has all the fun glitches that console doesn't, but on the other hand they also have aimbots and more toxicity. 

I've only got the PS4 version. It'd be fun to get the PC version as well, but my time's pretty scarce.

D. Va's neat with thr new change.

It's hilarious to instantly kill Valkyrie Mercy.

And so far I haven't beaten Junkertown on Offense.

Also, on Deathmatch, if you place a trap on a health pack (especially the large one in the restaurant-looking building eith the staircase) in King's Row, they'll fall for half the time.

I never bothered with FFA Deathmatch on console because I didn't realize wins towards loot boxes counted the top 4 and I didn't think I'd get it, but on my third one I got 1st as Zenyatta so maybe it's not that hard anyways.

I have managed to win once as D. Va.

The more overused characters in Deathmatch are McCree, Roadhog, Reaper, Genji, Tracer, Soldier 76, Hanzo, and Junkrat.

The only support hero I ever see getting a significant amount of kills is Zenyatta.

Even with D. Va's new buff, the only tank I've ever see do consistently well is Roadhog.

Junkrat and Hanzo are the only Defense heroes I've seen win.

Otherwise, your best bet is an Offense hero.

Most prominent one I've seen is Genji.

• 2 weeks later...

Zenyatta's new skin is hands down one of the best in the game. The model is fantastic, it's got neat little details like the eyeballs on his orbs moving, he gets tentacles for his glowing arms, and it's got great voice lines changes, too.

I pray that I can pull it from a box or manage to pull together 3k credits to get it by the end of the event.

I'm excited for this event!

I just knew McCree's skin would be a vampire killer!

10 Loot Boxes in, and I got Mercy's Witch skin on my 7th or 8th one!

I've also got just a little over 3000 for the currency.

I REALLY want Junkrat and Mei's skin. She's so adowable as a Jiangshi! She even does the little hop!

By the end of the event, I hope that I get her's in a loot box. If not, I might buy it by the end.

Dam, around 5 lootboxes in and the game's been teasing me with skins but the closet thing I've had is the possessed Pharah. Hoping to get the Mccree, Mercy, Symmetra and possible Zen and Junkrat skins. Also may buy Genji highlight or save up for the Mercy skin if I have to.

Oh yeah. I saw something gold, so I thought my 6th Loot Box had a Halloween skin. But no, it was one of Winston's skins.

So I got the Mercy Skin last year (was my first event and I was sh*t at the game) and beat hard mode (prob got a few other skins, but I don't remember).

This year, so far I got Phara skin and Reaper highlight.  I'm hoping to get Ana skin (last years, but this years would be ok) and Symmetra skin.  Nothing else I really want so far.

So I got the Mercy Skin last year (was my first event and I was sh*t at the game) and beat hard mode (prob got a few other skins, but I don't remember).

This year, so far I got Phara skin and Reaper highlight. I'm hoping to get Ana skin (last years, but this years would be ok) and Symmetra skin. Nothing else I really want so far.

Speaking of Symmetra skin...

Yesterday, I opened 5 Loot Boxes, and 5 around Monday. Bringing my total to 20. On the last one, I got Symmetra's Dragon skin!

Other notable thing I got was Mei's new Hopping emote. Which is great, because if I don't pull her skin out of a Loot Box, I'll buy it.

• 2 weeks later...

I really liked this Loot Box pull. One of the best. Right up there with Anniversary. Except Anniversary's was more irritating and tedious to accomplish.

Got ALL the Junkenstein's Revenge skins, except Dracula Reaper. I also got Van Helsing McCree (Yes!), Totally 80's Zarya (Lame), Coldhardt (Yay!), and bought Mei's Jiangshi skin, Highlight, and Reaper's Pumpkin skin.

All that total with Symmetra, this was awesome.

Only one I didn't get that I'd have wanted was Ana's Swashbuckler skin. But an amazing Loot Box opening nonetheless.

Here are my collection this year, with so many of the skins being amazing, I was sad to only get a few of the ones I really wanted, I bought Mei's skin for PS4, but got it in a box on PC, though I got Ana and Symmetra's skins, which is nice and Reaper's Dracula is alright too, but not one I wanted. I got shafted pretty hard on PC. Interestingly, I actually managed to get all the last year's skins, Emotes and Highlight Victories on PS4, though not the Victory Poses, which I don't care that much about, but that's still pretty cool, since that means next year I may be able to get all of this year's skins.

PS4: Skins: Mei Jiangshi (huzzah!), Ana Corsair, Reaper Dracula, Symmetra Dragon, Mercy Witch, Roadhog Junkenstein's Monster, Zenyatta Skullyatta, Reinhardt Coldhardt Hanzo Demon, Emotes: Mei Hopping, Torbjörn Batter Up, Victory Poses: Ana R.I.P, Bastion R.I.P, Genji R.I.P, Junkrat R.I.P, Lucio R.I.P, Tracer Pumpkin, Sombra Pumpkinette, Orisa Pumpkin Head, Lucio Pumpkin Control, Junkrat Pumpkin, Highlight Victories: Genji Pumpkin Carving, Reaper Eternal Rest, Roadhog Footsteps...

PC: Skins: Mei Jiangshi (huzzah!), Roadhog Junkenstein's Monster, Emotes: Mei Hopping, Winston Shadow Puppets, Victory Poses: Tracer Pumpkin, Sombra Pumpkinette, Reaper Tombstone, Highlight Victories: Reaper Eternal Rest, Roadhog Footsteps...

Archived