726 replies to this topic

Hi I'm Dad

Hi I'm Dad

Hell Yeah.

• Moderators
  • 13,092 posts
  • Alias:Dad
  • Spouse:Hip-hop

Guys, the obvious Pharah counter is Reinhardt getting booped into the air while he's charging and taking her out in the sky. Trust me, I've seen several clips of it on reddit.

Can confirm.  Happened to me as I was charging an enemy Ana.  Got Lucio booped, killed a Pharah.

a6MqOom.png

Nothing can truly save a person, but themselves.  --Hina

Tag and Avatar Created and Designed by Tormented.  Check out his shop, here.

Arctic55

Arctic55

Failed card creater who somehow made the CLASH archetype.....

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts

I have actually gotten pretty good at hitting airborne targets with Rein's Fire Strike, though. It's pretty fun.

What's also fun is killing Junkrat's tire with Dragonstrike.  Done it multiple times.

I'm pressed but not crushed.
Persecuted but not abandoned.
Struck down but not destroyed.

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• VIP
  • 4,150 posts
Orisa's rather easy to take out with Pharah. While she's behind her barrier, I fly behind her and fire.

I think Pharah's going to be my new favorite for Offense honestly.
Posted Image

Zaziuma

Zaziuma

Robo Hugs For Everyone

• Overwatch Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,757 posts

One left, I only need The Path is Closed and I have Platinum. I hate this one so much, because doing it doesn't help the team, so i have to play normally until I see that 100 to show I got the solo kill, then try to hunt low HP guys down, which is not easy, since you got to catch your clip size and they spawn knowing you are after them. As you could see, I had to ult since my only clip would make me reload, thank god it was Mercy who was stupid enough to go after me, I PM'ed the player to thank them, I do these legit people, now only one left. Wish me luck.

Arctic55

Arctic55

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts

One left, I only need The Path is Closed and I have Platinum. I hate this one so much, because doing it doesn't help the team, so i have to play normally until I see that 100 to show I got the solo kill, then try to hunt low HP guys down, which is not easy, since you got to catch your clip size and they spawn knowing you are after them. As you could see, I had to ult since my only clip would make me reload, thank god it was Mercy who was stupid enough to go after me, I PM'ed the player to thank them, I do these legit people, now only one left. Wish me luck.

grats.  I need that one.  I have the path is closed though.

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• VIP
  • 4,150 posts
Any particular reason why you can't use Orisa in competitive? Is she broken? Is it too soon? Or a different reason?
Posted Image

Arctic55

Arctic55

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts

Any particular reason why you can't use Orisa in competitive? Is she broken? Is it too soon? Or a different reason?

They just added her to competitive yesterday.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users