803 replies to this topic

Shradow

Shradow

The Commish

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,301 posts
  • Alias:Shradow

Yeah, that was one that people had issues with as well. I've certainly had it happen to me a lot.

jLpBUMz.gif

3DS FC: 0748-6486-2145

NNID: Shradow

PSN: Ragaror

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• VIP
  • 4,623 posts
So what I try to do sometimes is activate it and immediately Cryo-Freeze (or transform into an ice cube). Assuring I don't die and thus the ultimate goes on.
Posted Image

Zaziuma

Zaziuma

Winter is Coming

• Overwatch Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,038 posts

I don't like Roadhog's changes, they just don't feel right, people can just run away after you hook shoot them, where they should be dead before, it sucks so bad, I want it changed back, I don't even care about learning it, just fuck it.

And I still have not managed to destroy 3 teleportes, at this point, I really am thinking about just giving up. It's practically impossible to get, people just don't want to keep using teleporters after the first point, so there's no way. I can get 2 if I am lucky enough to get find them as soon as she puts them up with Sombra or Tracer, but that's it. I am still not sure which is better, Sombra can quickly get away if she is spotted and is faster to shoot it, but Tracer can just use her bomb to get rid of it, which is a lot safer).

Shradow

Shradow

The Commish

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,301 posts
  • Alias:Shradow

It just needs a change in style, it's not like the D.Va nerfs where her survivability was hurt but she still played the same. For example, if you hook someone into your team, they should be dead regardless unless everyone simultaneously forgets how to shoot gun. The buffs to his fire rate and magazine size are actually quite nice, and need to taken into account. Assuming you're going after a squishy, you can simply shoot them once then hook them for the second shot, or shoot them a second time after the first shot from the hook, with the higher fire rate.

Not to say I think these changes were necessary (the reduced head hitbox is pretty great, though, and would've been appreciated on its own), he was obviously stronger before and was still fine. But since you don't want to learn, just complain on the forums with everyone else or something and hope things get reverted, I guess?

jLpBUMz.gif

3DS FC: 0748-6486-2145

NNID: Shradow

PSN: Ragaror

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users