q2x6tyu.png

Zaziuma

Zaziuma

Ti'zo the Drive-Imp

• Exiled
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,268 posts

This looks like it was made in source film maker 

I am pretty sure that is exactly the case. It's interesting that they are doing that, I am for it, if it means we get more shorts. Of course, there is going to be another one later, this is after all called "The Plan", so we'll see the plan in action soon enough.

Personal OW news, got me another golden weapon, Doomfist this time around, first male character I unlock a gold weapon for actually, not biased at all...

Shradow

Shradow

The Commish

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,574 posts
  • Alias:Shradow

https://us.battle.ne...?page=2#post-30

Actually, we've made some significant changes to D.Va internally and have been testing them for a while now. Here are the changes we've made:

Defense Matrix: Energy drain increased by 2x. This means her effective uptime for this ability has been reduced by 50%.

Boosters: D.Va can now use her Fusion Cannons while flying.

New ability - Micro Missiles: D.Va launches a long salvo of small missiles that explode on impact, dealing damage in a small radius around them. This ability can be used while using her other abilities or firing her Fusion Cannons.

The combination of these changes allow her to play more aggressively and deal more damage, at the cost of being able to Defense Matrix as often as before. Defense Matrix still remains an extremely powerful tool when timed correctly, but the reduced uptime means D.Va won't be able to use it nearly as often overall.

Her new Micro Missiles ability in combination with her ability to fire while flying allow for some more aggressive play, as well as opening up some new options versus heroes such as Pharah. 

Overall the goal here is to reduce her reliance on Defense Matrix and make her more fun to play. As far as balancing goes, we want to nerf Defense Matrix as an ability, not D.Va as a hero.

She has been a ton of fun to play with these changes, and we're looking forward you letting you guys play with them as well. Hopefully we'll have a new PTR up soon!

That does sound really cool, but with only 2 seconds of Defense Matrix and her huge hit/critbox along with her earlier armor nerf, she's not much of a tank anymore.

jLpBUMz.gif

3DS FC: 0748-6486-2145

NNID: Shradow

PSN: Ragaror

Zaziuma

Zaziuma

Ti'zo the Drive-Imp

• Exiled
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,268 posts

https://us.battle.ne...?page=2#post-30

That does sound really cool, but with only 2 seconds of Defense Matrix and her huge hit/critbox, she's not much of a tank anymore.

I have always wanted her to shoot while flying, she can't really chase anyone, since they can just run away while your speed is reduced because of firing, now you can shoot while flying so you get to both catch up with them and shoot them as well to make it easier when you land. Additional changes are nice too, and her shield I am not too sure about, would have to test that out first to know how it feels.

Aez

Aez

Pawns Can't Look Back

• Leaderboard Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,763 posts
  • Alias:Aez
  • Spouse:Snatch Steal (user), Subterror Fiendess, Dinomist Charge
Its probably just a coincidence but Paladins's resident mech piolet, Ruckus, also just got turned into a more aggro tank. Like, missiles and everything.

0_o

But ruckus was already an aggro tank anyways, so if this ends up anything like paladins, this is gonna be a good thing for her. Trust me.

Posted Image

Things Giga has said to me
Overboard Badge

Kinky
Clikc for birb

Zaziuma

Zaziuma

Ti'zo the Drive-Imp

• Exiled
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,268 posts

New short and it's about everybody's favorite girl, Mei!

Aez

Aez

Pawns Can't Look Back

• Leaderboard Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,763 posts
  • Alias:Aez
  • Spouse:Snatch Steal (user), Subterror Fiendess, Dinomist Charge
Attention, attention:

Mercy is getting some changes. Rez is no longer her ult, it is now an ability with a 30 (iirc) sec cool down. Single target, range of 5 meters.

New ult is called Valkyrie, it makes you super mercy. Better and unlimited ammo, better and longer beams, longer range on Gaurdian Angel, you can fly, and rez cool down is automatically reset and has its CD reduced to 10 sec while active.

Prepare yourselves, Aggro mercy is coming. Or it could boot her out of the meta. Dunno, tbh.

Source:

https://youtu.be/vDlCqJ1tD3M
(1st half is on mercy, other is Dva)

Posted Image

Things Giga has said to me
Overboard Badge

Kinky
Clikc for birb

HalloGod

HalloGod

Y'all need KuriGod

• Hallohallo
  • 229 posts
  • Alias:KuriGod
  • Spouse:Rainbow Kuriboh (the card), Kurbohrn and Winged Kuriboh

And I thought D.Va's missiles were a big change. Guess blizzard are really going big to balance out stuff.

Kirito Gifs

The Slapping of Mr ()'s Neck 2017

q2x6tyu.png

Shradow

Shradow

The Commish

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,574 posts
  • Alias:Shradow

Mercy after the changes.

jLpBUMz.gif

3DS FC: 0748-6486-2145

NNID: Shradow

PSN: Ragaror

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• VIP
  • 4,744 posts
Total of Loot Boxes now at 30. Didn't get anything in the first 5. In the last 5, I got Mercy's new Summer Games event skin! Now I can buy Widowmaker's and maybe one of Lucio's! Though speaking of Mercy, not really looking forward to the new change(s). Especially given what she was established as throughout most of the game's life span.

D.Va's however, is a mix. While I am a bit disappointed by the change they'll make to her Defense Matrix, I do kind of like the idea of her firing missiles. Now I may be able to take down more annoying enemies, like Bastion and Pharah!

Also, I think I've grown a liking to playing Junkrat. It's just so easy to use, and you get so much damage and/or kills.

Posted Image

Zaziuma

Zaziuma

Ti'zo the Drive-Imp

• Exiled
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,268 posts

So, here's everything I got from the event, excluding avatars, sprays and voice lines, since nobody really cares about that. I actually got everything I wanted on PS4, though didn't play enough on PC to get everything I wanted, got 3 new Legendary across PS4 and PC, and bought Soldier 76's, which I now learned is harder to gain enough coins for, since they don't have duplicates. I got like 5-6 other Legendary that weren't from the event, every time I just hoped I would get one from the event, they really seem to have upped the amount you get in general. Some of the victory poses I may have gotten from previous event, don't remember.

PS4: Zarya (weightlifting), Mercy (both), Soldier 76, Junkrat, D'Va, Widowmaker Tricolore, Torbjörn, Genji, Ana Beach Ball emote, Bastion Boxing emote, Symmetra Ribbon emote, Hanzo Target Practice Highlight, Pharah Slam Dunk Highlight, Medal Victory Poses: Mercy Medal, Tracer Medal, Hanzo Medal, Junkrat Medal, Torbjörn Medal, Symmetra Medal, Winston Medal, Widowmaker Medal, Sombra Medal, Mei Medal, Roadhog Medal

PC: Zarya (weightlifting), Reaper, Widowmaker Tricolore, D'Va, Tracer Sprinter, Bastion Boxing Emote, Ana Beach Ball emote, Lucio Juggle Emote, Junkrat Shotput Highlight, Tracer Hurdle Highlight, Pharah Slam Dunk Highlight, Symmetra Medal.

Arctic55

Arctic55

Failed card creater...

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 883 posts

I almost missed the entire event thanks to my parents again.  I got about 1 week in.  Got Hanzo POTG into and bought Mercy skin... also got D.Va skin... FK!  I ment to buy Genji skin with my left over few hundred!

I'm pressed but not crushed.
Persecuted but not abandoned.
Struck down but not destroyed.

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• VIP
  • 4,744 posts

In total, all I've gotten was D.Va's skin, McCree's American skin, Lucio's Striker skin, and the two skins I actually wanted; Mercy and Widowmaker's most recent Summer games skins. I also got Hanzo's Highlight Intro and Junkrat's Highlight Intro (funny enough one I really wanted).

And I played so much of Chateau Deathmatch. I loved it.

Posted Image

Zaziuma

Zaziuma

Ti'zo the Drive-Imp

• Exiled
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,268 posts

4/10 matches on PS4, got a lot of shitty people leaving and just playing bad, no hitscan for Pharah, Hanzo on attack, etc. I think a Lucio even just sat around doing nothing. 3279 skill rating, same as previously.

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• VIP
  • 4,744 posts

4/10 matches on PS4, got a lot of shitty people leaving and just playing bad, no hitscan for Pharah, Hanzo on attack, etc. I think a Lucio even just sat around doing nothing. 3279 skill rating, same as previously.

Yeah, that happened to me in Eichenwalde. Funny thing is we could've won Defense in 5 versus 6 if D. Va didn't self-destruct.

Also, I love the addition of another Concussion Mine. Any other changes I don't know about?

Posted Image

Arctic55

Arctic55

Failed card creater...

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 883 posts

Yeah, that happened to me in Eichenwalde. Funny thing is we could've won Defense in 5 versus 6 if D. Va didn't self-destruct.

Also, I love the addition of another Concussion Mine. Any other changes I don't know about?

hog can move while healing.

I'm pressed but not crushed.
Persecuted but not abandoned.
Struck down but not destroyed.

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• VIP
  • 4,744 posts

hog can move while healing.

Well, I guess that's not too bad.

For my placement matches, I lost 3, tied 1, and won 6. Used Junkrat in most of them. D. va and Reaper if I was going Offense or Tank.

Now to build up more currency for when Halloween rolls up, I can buy the Dr. Junkenstein skin, as well as new skin(s) that they might unveil.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users