Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Overwatch

• Please log in to reply
969 replies to this topic

Shradow

Shradow

Funky Party Person

• Legendary Members
  • 20,394 posts
    Last Visit 15 minutes ago
  • Alias:Shradow

PTR changes are out:

https://us.forums.bl...18-2018/72390/1

https://us.forums.bl...tch-notes/72818

I really like the Hanzo changes, and I'm surprised to see Tracer getting a nerf. Is this her first change since the beta? The new wallride is pretty sick, too.

Break the Rule And Do Image On

Yx32dEY.gif

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• The Four Horsemen
  • 5,402 posts
    Last Visit Today, 05:07 AM
Decided to wait until I got something more significant in the Loot Boxes. First 10 had sprays, icons, emotes, voice lines, and a highlight intro. Nothing interesting. By now I've opened 15, and on my 11th I got the Pajamei skin! One of the skins I wanted this event. The other(s) being Moira and maybe Sombra's.

Also, I love the Retribution arcade game. Not just for the gameplay, but for tapping into a plot point in Overwatch that was barely touched upon before.

About time they gave Hanzo a little push. Guy was miserable to play as. Junkrat still too strong I guess. Tracer's was a surprising change. And given how I've been using Lúcio lately for competitive, I appreciate the change they made to his secondary attack.

Posted Image

Zaziuma

Zaziuma

Clementine

• Survivor
  • 9,006 posts
    Last Visit 39 minutes ago
  • Discord:Zaziuma#4720

Wow, Blizzard are donating 250.000 USD to breast cancer research, that is pretty nuts, and you can help too and get a new Mercy skin as well, I am not personally someone who donates, I feel bad about not doing it for some causes over others, and since I am not the richest guy around, it's something I need to think more carefully about, but I am considering it for the gesutre they are doing: https://playoverwatc...m/en-us/charity

Shradow

Shradow

Funky Party Person

• Legendary Members
  • 20,394 posts

It's a really cute skin (I love twintails), and I help out with charities now and again, so I went ahead and donated.

I also want the sprays/icon so I'll be sure to clock in time in the streams.

Yx32dEY.gif

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• The Four Horsemen
  • 5,402 posts
I did it. Was 15.00. You get a neat skin and support a good cause.

As for the last event:

Bought Moira's skin. Only new skin I pulled was Mei's. Would've been nice to pull Sombra's too, but hey. What can you do. Still better than Year of the Dog, but compared to how well Winter Wonderland and Halloween went for me, that's not saying much.

Also, I love to use Brigitte now. It's so satisfying to beat enemies to death and going past barriers.

Placement matches went better this time. 4 wins, 1 tie, and 5 losses.

And my god, I don't dread using Hanzo anymore. The changes they made to him were splendid.

How'd placement matches and the event go for the rest of you?
  • Dad likes this

Posted Image

Dad

Dad

Slip.

• Juice

• 14,650 posts
    Last Visit 5 minutes ago
  • Discord:Pops#5515
  • Alias:Dad
  • Spouse:Hip-hop

Ended up getting Genji's Blackwatch skin out of this event.

Shradow

Shradow

Funky Party Person

• Legendary Members
  • 20,394 posts

Anniversary stuff got leaked and they look wonderful: https://imgur.com/a/zUGBkeL

I really want Doomfist and Orisa.

Yx32dEY.gif

Thar

Thar

Bruh.

• Button Masher

• 11,983 posts
    Last Visit 13 minutes ago
  • Discord:Thar#3461
  • Spouse:Tormented

One thing I would absolutely love is some more Diablo 3 skins. Malthael/Demon Hunter Reaper, Witch Doctor Junkrat, and Wizard/Necromancer Moira would be fucking dope.

nyr4czw.gif

Switch FC: SW-5328-8869-1579

Zaziuma

Zaziuma

Clementine

• Survivor
  • 9,006 posts

Already got two gold, from my first two chests, Cybjörn and Cyborg: 76, funny that both were cyborgs, but whatever, they are good looking so I'm fine with it.

Zaziuma

Zaziuma

Clementine

• Survivor
  • 9,006 posts

Been a bit since I uploaded Overwatch but this win was fun.

Shradow

Shradow

Funky Party Person

• Legendary Members
  • 20,394 posts

Nice. I need to work on my Reaper in Deathmatch, I do okay but often do better as Brigitte and Zenyatta.

Yx32dEY.gif

Thomas Zero

Thomas Zero

The HERO of YCM

• Senior Members
  • 6,492 posts
    Last Visit Today, 06:11 AM
I managed to get Cyberninja Hanzo and Dr Junkinstine in my 2 Gold Boxes.

Still I enjoy playing Brigitte with just walking around the map shield bashing and then Flailing the living daylights out of them is fun still not a fan of the Shieldmaiden skin myself where I generally use her Red colour pallet for Skin choice.

Also feels so satisfying just to Flail bash someone off the map or into a bottomless pit.
Elemental HERO Kingdom Neos

Shradow

Shradow

Funky Party Person

• Legendary Members
  • 20,394 posts

My favorite thing remains her Tracer instakill combo.

EDIT: So I haven't gotten a chance to actually play much OW but I did finish up my arcade rewards for this week and I got Brigitte's Shieldmaiden as my first legendary skin after only 4 anniversary boxes (not including the golden one we all got for free). I actually really like how it looks, it's probably my favorite skin for her. I'm very happy since she was mostly what I was using in FFA Deathmatch, and she's such a fun support.

Yx32dEY.gif

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• The Four Horsemen
  • 5,402 posts
First 10 Loot Boxes: Both of Bastion's Anniversary skins. Stealth is one of the ones I really wanted.

The second 10 (bringing my total to 20): Lúcio and 76's Anniversary palette swaps, Null Sector Orisa, and Grillmaster 76. Nothing that catches my interest.

I really want Doomfist and Symmetra's skins, too. McCree and Brigitte's would be lovely, too. And I can live without Junkrat's. Dr. Junkenstein is already my favorite for him.

Posted Image

Zaziuma

Zaziuma

Clementine

• Survivor
  • 9,006 posts

Man, I have 3000 coins but I just need one more skin for Mei and I have them all, and it's a 1000 one, so what to do, pick that or one of the 3000 ones?! HELP!

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• The Four Horsemen
  • 5,402 posts

Man, I have 3000 coins but I just need one more skin for Mei and I have them all, and it's a 1000 one, so what to do, pick that or one of the 3000 ones?! HELP!

Depends. Which one do you want most? 

For me, if it were between Mei's Beekeeper skin and Orisa's Forest Spirit skin, I would so choose Beekeeper. Orisa's may be more recent, but I prefer the aesthetic of beekeeper much more than forest. It all depends on which one looks more appealing to you. Plus, if you purchase Mei's, you'll still have 2000 left over. You could save those for a later event if you don't have the skin you want yet.

Posted Image

Zaziuma

Zaziuma

Clementine

• Survivor
  • 9,006 posts

Depends. Which one do you want most? 

For me, if it were between Mei's Beekeeper skin and Orisa's Forest Spirit skin, I would so choose Beekeeper. Orisa's may be more recent, but I prefer the aesthetic of beekeeper much more than forest. It all depends on which one looks more appealing to you. Plus, if you purchase Mei's, you'll still have 2000 left over. You could save those for a later event if you don't have the skin you want yet.

That's why I asked here, because I don't know...

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• The Four Horsemen
  • 5,402 posts

That's why I asked here, because I don't know...

Choose the one that you find most visually appealing. Which ones from the Anniversary event haven't you obtained yet?

Posted Image

Thar

Thar

Bruh.

• Button Masher

• 11,983 posts
    Last Visit 13 minutes ago
  • Discord:Thar#3461
  • Spouse:Tormented

Get that last Mei one so you have a complete set. The other ones can wait.

nyr4czw.gif

Switch FC: SW-5328-8869-1579

Zaziuma

Zaziuma

Clementine

• Survivor
  • 9,006 posts

Well, I bought Mei's skin, only because I just got 2 Legendary skins in one lootbox, including Orisa's Forest Spirit skin AND Lucio's Jazzy skin, so I'm good on the skins now. Hopefully I can get a chest, which puts me just over 3000 coins again, time to grind before the event ends!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users