Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Overwatch

• Please log in to reply
977 replies to this topic

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• The Four Horsemen
  • 5,692 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 09:12 PM
To sum up this year's Anniversary event:

Best event since Halloween one. 55 Loot Boxes total.

I got Lúcio's "Have some Lücio-Os" voice line, Moira's Transformation Highlight intro and Dance emote, Brigitte's Dance emote, Winston's Dance emote, Torbjörn's Dance emote. As for the skins:

Both of Bastion's Anniversary skins, Symmetra's Magician skin, Grillmaster 76, Null Sector Orisa, Soldier 76 and Lúcio's Anniversary palette swaps, McCree Sherlock, and Vishkar Symmetra. I managed to accumulate enough currency to purchase Doomfist's Formal skin and Mei's Beekeeper skin. At last.

I have most of the Anniversary skins from this year and last year. The ones I don't have are Lighting Tracer, Forest Spirit Orisa, Pharah Bedouin, Shieldmaiden Brigitte, and Jazzy Lúcio.

And the only one I'd miss is Jazzy Lúcio.

How did the Anniversary event go for the rest of you? What did you pull or purchase?

Posted Image

Zaziuma

Zaziuma

Hollow Knight

• Survivor
  • 9,060 posts
    Last Visit
  • Discord:Zaziuma#4720

So the Symmetra rework is now on consoles as well, as well as the social changes. I wanted to comment, because I just realized that Symmetra being able to put teleports in places like Reaper, this changes the game HUGELY. Now characters can go pretty much anywhere, so strategies will change immensely, and you will see weird flanking options pop up a lot too I feel. I can already tell that Symmetra feels way more solid.

Shradow

Shradow

Funky Party Person

• Legendary Members
  • 20,460 posts
    Last Visit Today, 07:25 PM
  • Alias:Shradow

Spy checking incoming: https://us.forums.bl...-hint/139454/19

Break the Rule And Do Image On

Yx32dEY.gif

Shradow

Shradow

Funky Party Person

• Legendary Members
  • 20,460 posts

Hammond is so creative and unique with his kit, and I love his aesthetic of the adorable hamster in the metal death ball that translates for him in a deep voice, it's great.

Yx32dEY.gif

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• The Four Horsemen
  • 5,692 posts

So the Symmetra rework is now on consoles as well, as well as the social changes. I wanted to comment, because I just realized that Symmetra being able to put teleports in places like Reaper, this changes the game HUGELY. Now characters can go pretty much anywhere, so strategies will change immensely, and you will see weird flanking options pop up a lot too I feel. I can already tell that Symmetra feels way more solid.

Feels awkward. After having her home like Mercy or Moira, it feels odd to have her primary attack come out like a smaller version of Zarya's energy beam. What I do like is that you can set up turrets from a greater distance. What I don't like is her Ultimate. I don't know how much more useful this one is over Shield Generator.

Also, Sombra's getting a rework:

https://youtu.be/MUUv2SC4s14

As for Hammond: It sounds amusing. I've really got nothing more than that other than he reminds me of Cannonbolt from Ben 10.

Posted Image

~British Soul~

~British Soul~

~ Top Hat Regulator ~

• Top Hat Regulator
  • 26,429 posts
    Last Visit Today, 06:31 PM
  • Alias:~British Soul~
  • Spouse:Yubel

Thoughts on the new hero: He certainly looks fun, though I would feel bad for killing any Hammond players after seeing what happens when Hammond dies.

iVaujSV.png?1

33m8m1c.jpg

Rest of Sig

Shradow

Shradow

Funky Party Person

• Legendary Members
  • 20,460 posts

Yeah, his death animation is honestly kinda hard to watch. But slightly funny because when I see gifs of him dying "Mmh whatcha say" starts playing in my head.

Yx32dEY.gif

Shradow

Shradow

Funky Party Person

• Legendary Members
  • 20,460 posts

Oh that's just great, Blizz. How am I supposed to bring myself to shoot them now? https://streamable.com/y80w0

Yx32dEY.gif

KatnissGod

KatnissGod

Oh mah KuriGawd

• Gawd

• 288 posts
    Last Visit Sep 07 2018 02:45 PM
  • Alias:KuriGod
  • Spouse:ur mom

Oh that's just great, Blizz. How am I supposed to bring myself to shoot them now? https://streamable.com/y80w0

omg

As for Hammond, I think he's cute. I love how you hear him in his hamster chatter before the mech says it. I haven't gotten the chance to play him in a match yet but I can tell that it's gonna be fun as hell killing people while grappling

Kirito Gifs

The Slapping of Mr ()'s Neck 2017

q2x6tyu.png

too large

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• The Four Horsemen
  • 5,692 posts
Well, it's been almost a week since the Summer Games event has started. Out of 15 boxes, I've gotten Reaper's in my rencent ones, and Zenyatta's Fastball in my 3rd one. Like last year, I only want two of the skins. Really want Cabana Ana and Waveracer D.Va.

How's the event gone for the rest of you?

Posted Image

Zaziuma

Zaziuma

Hollow Knight

• Survivor
  • 9,060 posts
    Last Visit

New short is now, and it's your second favorite girl, D.Va

Also, there's a new control map, Busan, which surprised me, since the new Lucioball map was also Busan, but hey that's pretty cool.

Shradow

Shradow

Funky Party Person

• Legendary Members
  • 20,460 posts
Wow, I see her in a completely different light now.

Granted, it's hard not to, since she literally had a sentence of lore before now.

But I really enjoyed this one. Stuff like the PTSD flashback felt pretty heavy, and I like that she's actually very serious about what she does and would rather fix her mech as opposed to living the high life.

Yx32dEY.gif

Zaziuma

Zaziuma

Hollow Knight

• Survivor
  • 9,060 posts
    Last Visit

Well, with the event coming to a close, I just managed to get an extra skin in, with Winston's Catcher skin, so here are the ones I got, pretty decent amount of stuff, got all the ones I wanted:

I got Brigitte's Tre Kroner, Moira's Éirennach, Reinhardt's Gridironhardt and Winston's Catcher skins, then I bought Zenyatta's Fastball skin and Sombra's Tulum Skin. Also good lord, some of these are hard to write.

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• The Four Horsemen
  • 5,692 posts

Wow, I see her in a completely different light now.

Granted, it's hard not to, since she literally had a sentence of lore before now.

But I really enjoyed this one. Stuff like the PTSD flashback felt pretty heavy, and I like that she's actually very serious about what she does and would rather fix her mech as opposed to living the high life.

True. Before, the most we had on her was "The destruction caused by the omnics here...it reminds me of home" and nothing else. Now we've more of an idea of what she was talking about.

Well, with the event coming to a close, I just managed to get an extra skin in, with Winston's Catcher skin, so here are the ones I got, pretty decent amount of stuff, got all the ones I wanted:

I got Brigitte's Tre Kroner, Moira's Éirennach, Reinhardt's Gridironhardt and Winston's Catcher skins, then I bought Zenyatta's Fastball skin and Sombra's Tulum Skin. Also good lord, some of these are hard to write.

Only new skins I pulled from these boxes: Brigitte Tre Kroner and Zenyatta Fastball. Most of mine had duplicates, and the few other Legendary skins I pulled were old ones (Zarya and Tracer for example). So I had to buy D. Va's if I wanted it. So long Cabana Ana. That makes three Ana skins I've not gotten since Halloween.

Posted Image

Zaziuma

Zaziuma

Hollow Knight

• Survivor
  • 9,060 posts
    Last Visit

Yeeeeeeeeeees! After so long it happened, and on a shitty match too. I already had the original ones that gave me Platinum, but lacked this one, so until a new hero comes out I have 100%

Picture of my 100%:
https://twitter.com/...271472126406656

Shradow

Shradow

Funky Party Person

• Legendary Members
  • 20,460 posts

I've been meaning to main Torbjorn every since his Magni Bronzebeard skin came out and I just never got around to it, but his rework looks really fun so I think now's as good a time as any.

Yx32dEY.gif

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• The Four Horsemen
  • 5,692 posts

https://www.youtube....h?v=KRVZMsE8pOI

Yeeeeeeeeeees! After so long it happened, and on a shitty match too. I already had the original ones that gave me Platinum, but lacked this one, so until a new hero comes out I have 100%

Picture of my 100%:
https://twitter.com/...271472126406656

It's always on the shitty matches that I get mine. Bastion and Lúcios were on competitive games that I lost. As was the recent one I got this week. Moira's Antipode. It's bitter sweet as you got the trophy, but lost the match.

Posted Image

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• The Four Horsemen
  • 5,692 posts

I've been meaning to main Torbjorn every since his Magni Bronzebeard skin came out and I just never got around to it, but his rework looks really fun so I think now's as good a time as any.

I genuinely enjoyed playing as Torbjörn. His reduced damage is a little disheartening, but the increased speed and instant turrets I hope will make up for it. He was easy enough for me to pick up, gets kills, and other than Reaper he is the only hero I trust to down tanks like Roadhog. Not just because of the turret. But because of his spread fire.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users