Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Overwatch

• Please log in to reply
986 replies to this topic

Shradow

Shradow

Funky Party Person

• Legendary Members
  • 20,543 posts
    Last Visit Today, 10:47 AM
  • Alias:Shradow

Turns out the reduced randomness is actually a DPS loss for Reaper, whoops.

gG97WOb.jpg?1

Basically unless you're point blank where every pellet will hit, more pellets are focused on the outer edge, more likely to miss. So he's now more consistent, just consistently worse. I hope they fix this.

Break the Rule And Do Image On

Yx32dEY.gif

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• The Four Horsemen
  • 5,734 posts
    Last Visit Today, 10:26 AM

Turns out the reduced randomness is actually a DPS loss for Reaper, whoops.

gG97WOb.jpg?1

Basically unless you're point blank where every pellet will hit, more pellets are focused on the outer edge, more likely to miss. So he's now more consistent, just consistently worse. I hope they fix this.

Well that's a damn shame. He's one of my favorite damage heroes. I would've figured that Reaper having to get up close and personal to deal damage was enough to balance out. I've heard Mercy's also getting a buff, but I stopped playing her after they slowed down her revive.

On an unrelated note, I finally got one of the skins I wanted yesterday! Moira Banshee!

Posted Image

Shradow

Shradow

Funky Party Person

• Legendary Members
  • 20,543 posts

Well there's already been a change in the PTR to aleviate it, they didn't intend any nerfs for him. Not sure what the numbers are like now, though.

Yx32dEY.gif

Shradow

Shradow

Funky Party Person

• Legendary Members
  • 20,543 posts

Let's fuckin' go.

Yx32dEY.gif

Shradow

Shradow

Funky Party Person

• Legendary Members
  • 20,543 posts

PTR changes make B.O.B. all gold if you have Ashe's golden weapon, she is now the best hero: https://imgur.com/a/wSTNkZj

Yx32dEY.gif

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• The Four Horsemen
  • 5,734 posts
    Last Visit Today, 10:26 AM
Didn't post here yet because we had yet to receive Ashe on console. On Tuesday, the download would take too long, so I let it download overnight before going to bed. Yesterday, after work and class I finally got my hands on her. But I did so on Mystery Heroes for better results. The Coach Gun is a neat getaway, like Pahrah's ability. Her primary fire is nice. Her dynamite is a little awkward though. This I still need to improve on. Haven't gotten to Summon B.O.B. outside of target practice, so I can't really say how that holds up.

Overall, this might be my next gold weapon hero.

Posted Image

Zaziuma

Zaziuma

The Eternal Ordeal

• Survivor
  • 9,121 posts
    Last Visit 41 minutes ago
  • Discord:Zaziuma#4720

The Winter Wonderland event is here once again, so far I have gotten 1 new skin, Mercy's Sugar Fairy Plum.

https://playoverwatc...ter-wonderland/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users