Photo

The Chosen: RP Hardcore Mode (OOC/Not Accepting/PG-16)

- - - - - Action Adventure Fantasy A CowCow RP Limited Acceptance Hardcore

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

Ren✧

Ren✧

Vintage

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,479 posts
    Last Visit
Kha

Posted Image

Dwarven King

Dwarven King

<("<) (>")>

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,758 posts
    Last Visit Mar 25 2019 06:44 PM

So, I really like the sound of both Draken and Auran. I also think I could come up with a pretty cool race. And then of course there is Dwarfs.

I'M SO TORN! D:

Also, post reserved for my impending application.

Second also, if we are allowed to call dibs, I would like to call Ice please.

WIP

stick_wars.gif

"Video games don't make kids violent, lag does."

^^

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

One Thing

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators
  • 11,870 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:Lord CowCow
  • Spouse:Shiki/Aix

No real reason to call dibs as if your app doesn't cut it then not gonna get picked anyway.

Though it does at least let people who are indecisive know what people are planning to do.

Of course Aix has an Elf. I'll have to think about the range of that but so far nothing stands out as red flag.

What's the venom do exactly? Just poison?

*sees Kha* Oh thank god a legit Orc. 7'3" probably a tad too tall. 7 foot is likely about the limit.

Gotta love the spirit thing though. Orc's are the second most spiritual race here, even if it's usually a bit different than the normal idea of spiritual XD

Also for those who want more info on the races culture/whatever, I don't have a lot written down but I can answer almost any question (and work with you all on things).

8PBUpdp.gif

Ren✧

Ren✧

Vintage

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,479 posts
    Last Visit

One thing that I noticed is that there wasn't a place solely devoted to the orcs. Like the mountains were rumored to be their homeland long ago, so is that where they are largely located? Or have they mostly dispersed now? The image I have of orcs right now is that they are widely dispersed, kind of clumped together in tribal units across different islands in and near large cities. 

*sees Kha* Oh thank god a legit Orc. 7'3" probably a tad too tall. 7 foot is likely about the limit.

Gotta love the spirit thing though. Orc's are the second most spiritual race here, even if it's usually a bit different than the normal idea of spiritual XD

Noted, I'll edit his height. I'm glad you enjoy the character so far. 

Posted Image

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

One Thing

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators
  • 11,870 posts
    Last Visit

One thing that I noticed is that there wasn't a place solely devoted to the orcs. Like the mountains were rumored to be their homeland long ago, so is that where they are largely located? Or have they mostly dispersed now? The image I have of orcs right now is that they are widely dispersed, kind of clumped together in tribal units across different islands in and near large cities. 

Noted, I'll edit his height. I'm glad you enjoy the character so far. 

You're correct. They exist in more of the wild areas besides the forest island but other than that they're scattered about.

To be honest besides the elves of the forest there aren't many places devoted solely to one race. Maybe more in some places but that's it.

8PBUpdp.gif

Aix

Aix

Spicy

• Wise Wolf
  • 5,722 posts
    Last Visit May 03 2019 03:02 AM
  • Alias:Aix
  • Spouse:CowCow

Of course Aix has an Elf. I'll have to think about the range of that but so far nothing stands out as red flag.
What's the venom do exactly? Just poison?

Kills most big monsters. This needs to be worked out really.

I'm thinking bigger or stronger it is, the longer the time it has to take. But it's a potent venom from the king of snakes after all.

Holosig_zps64f5cd08.jpg

Maeriberii Haan

Maeriberii Haan

Dr. Latency

• Aurora
  • 10,329 posts
    Last Visit 10 minutes ago
  • Alias:Nai

Wild Flower

Posted Image

Dwarven King

Dwarven King

<("<) (>")>

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,758 posts

Question. Does the culture and religion of the Dwarfs here mirror the ones found in Lord of the Rings and the Legend of Drizzt? As in, love mining, praise Moradin, etc?

stick_wars.gif

^^

𝓒𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓸

𝓒𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓸

Nya

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,695 posts
    Last Visit
  • Discord:Doggo #5674
  • Alias:doggy

Was curious on what level of the furry scale you intended the Drakens to be or if it was to be left up to interpretation.

65214649.gif

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

One Thing

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators
  • 11,870 posts
    Last Visit

Was curious on what level of the furry scale you intended the Drakens to be or if it was to be left up to interpretation.

Something like this

https://s-media-cach...3bf9a859d86.jpg

More/less full on lizard person.

8PBUpdp.gif

𝓒𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓸

𝓒𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓸

Nya

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,695 posts
    Last Visit

Ah, there we go. An idea of what to look for in appearance. That's probably the way I'm heading if I do in fact make an app.

65214649.gif

Tesability Black

Tesability Black

Thunder Dragon Champion

• The Last NetMonster
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,716 posts
    Last Visit

So...if one wanted to 'borrow' the image of an Argonian from the Elder Scrolls games, such would work for the Drakens?

And Arceus-dammit, looks like I may have competition on the scaled front. :/

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

One Thing

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators
  • 11,870 posts
    Last Visit

So...if one wanted to 'borrow' the image of an Argonian from the Elder Scrolls games, such would work for the Drakens?

And Arceus-dammit, looks like I may have competition on the scaled front. :/

Two Draken are fine if they're both done well

Also. *Googles*

Could work yes. A bit malnourished looking.

8PBUpdp.gif

Tesability Black

Tesability Black

Thunder Dragon Champion

• The Last NetMonster
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,716 posts
    Last Visit

The one I'm scheming is fairly thin to begin with, which is why I asked. But, good to know. 'returns to scheming'

Cherz

Cherz

Teddiursa!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,339 posts
    Last Visit Aug 05 2018 10:26 AM
  • Alias:Cherz
  • Spouse:Renegade
I shall place an app for a human since school is winding down and summer vacation is super close~ Itll go here when I start.

66503_1392417719.gif

Dwarven King

Dwarven King

<("<) (>")>

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,758 posts

Question. Does the culture and religion of the Dwarfs here mirror the ones found in Lord of the Rings and the Legend of Drizzt? As in, love mining, praise Moradin, etc?

Cow? Why you no answer me? ;-;

stick_wars.gif

^^

Maeriberii Haan

Maeriberii Haan

Dr. Latency

• Aurora
  • 10,329 posts
    Last Visit 10 minutes ago
  • Alias:Nai

Finished Anastacia and her merry band of travelers.

Will post supplemental information about the Sanira tribe later to give better light to her app.

Posted Image

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

One Thing

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators
  • 11,870 posts
    Last Visit

Cow? Why you no answer me? ;-;

I missed it :o

Dwarves value hard work and because of ancestry yeah mining and forging is a big deal. They aren't as connected to the spirits as most but they have a tendency to respect fire due to, well, forging. A thing to note is that everyone is expected to pull their own weight. They don't necessarily have to be religious but some of course are.

Edit: @Nai. It seems like it should be good. There's a lot of abilities/allies there what with the spirit being quite offensive and the mount being able to fight back too. But she seems to be fairly weak on her own which works with Nature quite well. I'm not going to officially "accept" it right now but it looks good.

Edited by Trickster Cow, 31 May 2016 - 04:12 PM.

8PBUpdp.gif

𝓒𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓸

𝓒𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓸

Nya

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,695 posts
    Last Visit

Seeing as I'm probs making a draken and all some more questions for you:

They're stated to be a rare race so was curious if there were places one might expect to find them. Noticed they were mentioned in the mage tower but in thinking up backstory/stuffs wondering where else it might be reasonable for one to have lived.

And the other thing's basics about their culture like how they tend to live. Is it just single family units, tiny villages hidden away from most other people or solitary life style stuffs.

65214649.gif

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

One Thing

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators
  • 11,870 posts
    Last Visit

Seeing as I'm probs making a draken and all some more questions for you:

They're stated to be a rare race so was curious if there were places one might expect to find them. Noticed they were mentioned in the mage tower but in thinking up backstory/stuffs wondering where else it might be reasonable for one to have lived.

And the other thing's basics about their culture like how they tend to live. Is it just single family units, tiny villages hidden away from most other people or solitary life style stuffs.

Beyond groups of them around the island of Haven they tend to be found somewhat distant from any other major city. Those that are connected to certain elements prefer areas their element is prevalent. Ice in the Bor Mountains, Nature in the forest, so on so forth.
Their villages are mostly around 50 or less Draken, and are really close-knit with the people of their village, but often no one else. Solidarity is important to Draken in general.

8PBUpdp.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users