Photo

The Chosen: RP Hardcore Mode (OOC/Not Accepting/PG-16)

- - - - - Action Adventure Fantasy A CowCow RP Limited Acceptance Hardcore

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

𝓒π“ͺ𝓽𝓽𝓸

𝓒π“ͺ𝓽𝓽𝓸

Nya

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,695 posts
    Last Visit
  • Discord:Doggo #5674
  • Alias:doggy

Alright sounds good. Should be plenty to work in terms of making my dude. Thank you kindly good sir.

65214649.gif

Tesability Black

Tesability Black

Thunder Dragon Champion

• The Last NetMonster
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,716 posts
    Last Visit

Alright, speaking of Draken, what about those whom live in a swamp. What elements would be prevalent in addition to the obvious of water? And is acid a possible breath weapon for the race?

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

One Thing

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators
  • 11,870 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:Lord CowCow
  • Spouse:Shiki/Aix

Alright, speaking of Draken, what about those whom live in a swamp. What elements would be prevalent in addition to the obvious of water? And is acid a possible breath weapon for the race?

Dark, Water, maybe Nature. And well Dark could potentially be some sort of corrosive sludge I suppose.

8PBUpdp.gif

Tesability Black

Tesability Black

Thunder Dragon Champion

• The Last NetMonster
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,716 posts
    Last Visit

Those were actually answer that confirmed my thoughts. Back to scheming, then.

Cherz

Cherz

Teddiursa!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,339 posts
    Last Visit Aug 05 2018 10:26 AM
  • Alias:Cherz
  • Spouse:Renegade
Questions for dark magic: Does the user have to be chaotic so to speak?

66503_1392417719.gif

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

One Thing

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators
  • 11,870 posts
    Last Visit

Questions for dark magic: Does the user have to be chaotic so to speak?

Not at all. The elements occasionally have certain traits that represent the element better than other. But it's not a "must be". Plus fire is more chaotic than dark anyway.

8PBUpdp.gif

𝓒π“ͺ𝓽𝓽𝓸

𝓒π“ͺ𝓽𝓽𝓸

Nya

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,695 posts
    Last Visit
The Firebrand

65214649.gif

Cherz

Cherz

Teddiursa!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,339 posts

(maybe) Not an Edgelord

66503_1392417719.gif

𝓒π“ͺ𝓽𝓽𝓸

𝓒π“ͺ𝓽𝓽𝓸

Nya

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,695 posts
    Last Visit

Guess I shoulda said a while ago that my app's finished.

That said I'm of course open to any desired tweaks/changes/clarifications/harsh rejections/petting/treats/etc.

65214649.gif

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

One Thing

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators
  • 11,870 posts
    Last Visit
The Firebrand

Holy text wall batdog

Seems to be pretty good from what I can tell. His seriousness during a hunt was a little surprising due to the rest, but I suppose it could make sense.

Also yeah he's VERY short for a Draken. He's even a little short for a human male XD

The powers and abilities seem fine, but be warned that hand-to-hand is very dangerous and you'll have to be extra careful about that. especially if you're up against something like a dire bear

As for the spirit...

she's hot

Seems about right for what I'd expect. I'd like to know how long the dance of flames last for and how damaging the fire tends to be, you say normal fire so I assume nothing crazy powerful.

Also as to burning things. While possible just keep in mind that Spirits in general can't interact very well with non-chosen and spirits and thus their affect on the world itself isn't QUITE as strong as a regular person would be.

I can't see anything WRONG with it atm, but will look it over more when time comes for me to make more decisions. For now... *pets* good boy

8PBUpdp.gif

𝓒π“ͺ𝓽𝓽𝓸

𝓒π“ͺ𝓽𝓽𝓸

Nya

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,695 posts
    Last Visit

Holy text wall batdog

Seems to be pretty good from what I can tell. His seriousness during a hunt was a little surprising due to the rest, but I suppose it could make sense.

Also yeah he's VERY short for a Draken. He's even a little short for a human male XD

The powers and abilities seem fine, but be warned that hand-to-hand is very dangerous and you'll have to be extra careful about that. especially if you're up against something like a dire bear

As for the spirit...

she's hot

Seems about right for what I'd expect. I'd like to know how long the dance of flames last for and how damaging the fire tends to be, you say normal fire so I assume nothing crazy powerful.

Also as to burning things. While possible just keep in mind that Spirits in general can't interact very well with non-chosen and spirits and thus their affect on the world itself isn't QUITE as strong as a regular person would be.

I can't see anything WRONG with it atm, but will look it over more when time comes for me to make more decisions. For now... *pets* good boy

I have not yet begun to walltext Cow. And no worries on the height. Growth spurts are real. Believe in the dream.

Sank you for the warning on hand to hand. The skill with the spirit was sorta meant to give him something of a range. Guess I'd have to see how the first few skirmishes go to see if a weapon's needed. Then a training arc can ensue yes good.

And I will look into further explaining the dance given the information you have provided. And yes she's hot. And a fire spirit. Aren't you witty.

Anywho pleasure doing business with you cowcow.

EDIT: Bumped his height up to 5'9" so he's still short but not soooo terribly shrimpy. And added some stuff on the dance. Will probably keep tweaking little things here and there all around the app tomorrow too.

65214649.gif

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

One Thing

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators
  • 11,870 posts
    Last Visit

Come Sunday (A week after OOC started) I'll start looking into accepting people fully. It'll probably be a process that lasts the whole week.

8PBUpdp.gif

Cherz

Cherz

Teddiursa!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,339 posts

App done n stuff, if I did anything wrong just lemme know. I am open to change stuffs.

66503_1392417719.gif

Dwarven King

Dwarven King

<("<) (>")>

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,758 posts
    Last Visit Mar 25 2019 06:44 PM

Come Sunday (A week after OOC started) I'll start looking into accepting people fully. It'll probably be a process that lasts the whole week.

I figured you would do something like that. So I'm doing my biography and all that on word so I can tweak it with ease. Once I like it, I'll post it.

stick_wars.gif

"Video games don't make kids violent, lag does."

^^

Ren✧

Ren✧

Vintage

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,479 posts
    Last Visit

I should probably start cracking on that :P

Posted Image

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

One Thing

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators
  • 11,870 posts
    Last Visit

Wild Flower

Announcing our first official Chosen! The Chosen of Nature has been discovered.

And now I'll look over Cherz's dude.

(maybe) Not an Edgelord

Pretty good from what I can see. Though the question comes of...why a coup? What was the reasoning? It seems somewhat random.

Oh. Also. Spirits have bare minimum interaction with the natural world despite being able to interact with the chosen and other spirits. I'm not fully sure they CAN cut ropes.

The curses, particularly the Strength Leech, might be too strong. Sudden unstoppable severe strength loss is kinda a big deal. Same for the armor destruction of the other one.
Imagine this stuff being used against your own character, for instance. I mean not to say it won't but that combined with the physical ability is a bit much.

The Spirit shouldn't have his combat ability, as in, he wouldn't be able to harm people with these claws. Unless that's specifically his skill to temporarily be in combat. In which case the first ability would have to go and the other would have to be temporary.

8PBUpdp.gif

Cherz

Cherz

Teddiursa!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,339 posts

Announcing our first official Chosen! The Chosen of Nature has been discovered.

And now I'll look over Cherz's dude.

Pretty good from what I can see. Though the question comes of...why a coup? What was the reasoning? It seems somewhat random.

Oh. Also. Spirits have bare minimum interaction with the natural world despite being able to interact with the chosen and other spirits. I'm not fully sure they CAN cut ropes.

The curses, particularly the Strength Leech, might be too strong. Sudden unstoppable severe strength loss is kinda a big deal. Same for the armor destruction of the other one.
Imagine this stuff being used against your own character, for instance. I mean not to say it won't but that combined with the physical ability is a bit much.

The Spirit shouldn't have his combat ability, as in, he wouldn't be able to harm people with these claws. Unless that's specifically his skill to temporarily be in combat. In which case the first ability would have to go and the other would have to be temporary.

Alrighty, added some specifics and changes to help clarify (Since I'm terrible at conveying abilities xp)

Offed pestilence all together, didn't feel like it really fit him to begin with. I halved the duration on each curse, and added the specifics on how long he had to channel them without being interrupted, as well as being immobile when casting.

For the coup: Added a bit more detail on why (Lust for power), and the Spirit's ability From The Shadows allows him to enter and interact with the world for 2 minutes, explaining how he cut the rope. 

66503_1392417719.gif

Tesability Black

Tesability Black

Thunder Dragon Champion

• The Last NetMonster
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,716 posts
    Last Visit

Ff...

Brain refuses to work on this, so I'm forced to bow out. G'luck, folks.

Dwarven King

Dwarven King

<("<) (>")>

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,758 posts
    Last Visit Mar 25 2019 06:44 PM

Ff...

Brain refuses to work on this, so I'm forced to bow out. G'luck, folks.

But Tayla!! D:

stick_wars.gif

"Video games don't make kids violent, lag does."

^^

Ren✧

Ren✧

Vintage

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,479 posts
    Last Visit

http://forum.yugiohc...-2#entry6876337