Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Sonic the Hedgehog: Solar Tides [IC/Accepting]

• Please log in to reply
445 replies to this topic

Chaos Sonic

Chaos Sonic

Super Green

• Legendary Members
  • 19,424 posts
    Last Visit Today, 12:03 AM

-BGM-

Zane stood back, hunched over as he put his hands on his knees, just watching how everything went down as he began to breathe heavily. The combination of what occurred in Metropolis and what took place right here...it was obvious he burned a lot of energy.

Speaking of burn...

B-Better go check on Alex... Zane thought, slowly moving as he looked at the cat, seeing her still unconscious. He sighed before picking up the cat and tossing her on his back. His gaze turned towards the one hedgehog and the remaining robot, it seeming the two of them were conversing. However, Zane could see the second hedgehog on the ground, apparently knocked for a loop.

The arctic wolf began to move towards the hedgehog, placing Alex down nearby him. "Hey...hey you alright?" Zane asked the hedgehog, before glancing up to look at the robot and the other hedgehog.

"You're strong...very strong. It'd be awesome i-if you could join my brother and I...we're going to try and save it all."

"Alright... I will join you. I am MS-11 Chimera."

"Okay so...hey!" Zane waved at the two, giving off a nervous smile. "Three things...first, is the robot cool? Like...not going to kill us? And second...where are we? Annnnnd third...what was this about world saving?"

Hälō

Hälō

Tis I, Hollow

• Advanced Members
  • 719 posts
    Last Visit

Old Eggland

BMG

"No... I am not like him,"

Axel looked up at the remaining robot as it began to walk away. Struggling to bring himself to his feet, the white hedgehog listened to Ken as he tried to convince the bot to join their cause. "Perhaps it was better to leave that sort of thing to him..." He scoffed. "My soft hearted brother."

"Hey...hey you alright?" The wolf's voice caused him to turn to the right. Nodding slightly, Axel managed to take a knee before responding. "Yea, this is nothing." His voice was as stoic as ever as he inspected the wolf up close for the first time. Even if the other mobian was probably in the best shape out of all of them, Axel could tell that he was still very much worn out. Glancing down to the cat that had been placed at his side, he noted that she too looked worn for wear... Had they also just came from a battle before Silver had teleported them? "Where did you two co-" He began but silenced himself upon sensing a massive source of chaos energy.

"What? So close too!" Axel was unable to maintain his composure as he began shifting his gaze around the room to locate the source. Could it be an another enemy?! Using all of his remaining strength to leap to his feet, the white hedgehog's eyes settled on the bag that Silver had gifted to him, torn open from the last attack he had suffered from Mecha Sonic. "Father..." peering down at the object that sat a few inches away from the what was left of the bag, Axel found himself thinking of Silver once again.

"I think it is about time I gave you this. Consider it a representation of the progress you've made, and how proud I am of you..." The old hedgehog's words seemed to be in the wind as it blew past his students back.

"You said you scattered them across the planet years ago." Axel mumbled to the memory of his master as he slowly trudged over to the glimmering object. "I should have known not to believe you... damned sly old man." Tears to flow down his face yet again, he slowly reached down and grabbed the grey gem that was meant to be a gift. A wave a calming energy seemed to flow throughout his body upon making contact with the artifact, confirming is suspicion and causing him to smirk weakly. "A Chaos Emerald."

"Okay so...hey! Three things...first, is the robot cool? Like...not going to kill us? And second...where are we? Annnnnd third...what was this about world saving?"

"Father told us stories about a place such as this, remember Ken?" Axel called out to the group behind him. "Mechanical Mobians that resemble the old heros, and a palace made from metal... this is the lair Doctor Robotnik." Drying his eyes with the back of his hand, Axel turned to face the others whilst holding the chaos emerald up to his side. "In regards to the danger we face... it seems that a creature of pure evil has somehow been set free; Mephiles the Dark has returned and if this is anything like the stories Silver told us, he intends to reawakening Iblis," Analyzing the faces of those gathered, Axel limped to Ken's side before painfully pulling his brother up so that he could lean on him. "We can't let that happen."

tumblr_o381i0pXdM1u4rds9o4_540.png

Wind Rider

Wind Rider

Spooky Member

• Advanced Members
  • 706 posts
    Last Visit Today, 01:23 AM
Alex could feel her senses slowly coming back as she was lifted off the ground by Zane. It felt like days had passed since she was knocked unconscious, guess that's how it feels when you get completely destroyed by a raging mechanical monster. Zane moved towards one of the hedgehogs before laying Alex back down, she just needed a minute to catch her breath, Alex slowly lifted herself up, not having enough strength yet she had to lean on some rubble to support her.

One of the hedgehogs seemed to be in a bit of a panic for a minute before taking an object from a torn bag that was beside him, tears seemed to be in his eyes as he took the object in hand. When she got a better look at it, Alex's eyes widened at the sight of it, a dark blue gem with a mysterious aura around it, Alex wondered how much she could get with a gem of that size and beauty. Putting her thievery aside for the moment, Alex listened in to what the others were talking about.

"Okay so...hey! Three things...first, is the robot cool? Like...not going to kill us? And second...where are we? Annnnnd third...what was this about world saving?" Decent questions all around but the saving the world part caught Alex's attention. "In regards to the danger we face... it seems that a creature of pure evil has somehow been set free; Mephiles the Dark has returned and if this is anything like the stories Silver told us, he intends to reawakening Iblis, We can't let that happen." Wait, what?!?

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, uhhh... could you repeat that? "Saving the world"? That doesn't sound alright to me, and what's this we part? I didn't sign up for this, I was dragged into this, I have better things to do than play hero with you people, so unless you have a good reason why I should stay, I'm leaving." Alex may of sound harsh in these regards, but seeing what she's been through, she couldn't trust anyone, especially after witnessing so much destruction. "Gah... I'm going to take a look around this scrap heap, maybe there's something valuable around here..." Alex got off the rubble she was leaning against and slowly limped away to look around the ruined fortress. Maybe something would catch her eye, but she knew one thing, she had to get her hands on that gem, she could make a small fortune just off it.

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde

Dressed up Dragon

• Topic Starter
  • Hero
  • 6,362 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 09:37 PM
  • Alias:Hydreigon

Old Eggland

"Alright... I will join you. I am MS-11 Chimera."

A visible reaction was seen on Ken's face right away, and he pumped his fist in victory.  He had persuaded a once evil robot to join the cause.  Now it was time to rally up everyone else to make sure they were on Team Save Mobius as well!

"You said you scattered them across the planet years ago.  I should have known not to believe you... damned sly old man." 

Ken looked to his brother, and could see the tears rolling down his cheeks.  And he said that Ken was the emotional one.  He looked to Axel's hand to see a grey chaos emerald.  Silver's last gift to his son.  He wondered what was in his bag, so he took it out of his pocket and unwrapped it.  A small, golden medallion stared him straight in the face.  He scratched his head...surely it held more significance than an artifact of ancient power.  

"Father told us stories about a place such as this, remember Ken?"

"Uuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmm..."  Ken searched the deepest realms of his brain to come up with the answer, but his brother had done that for him quite quickly.  

"Mechanical Mobians that resemble the old heros, and a palace made from metal... this is the lair Doctor Robotnik." 

Ken nodded his head as if he knew it all along.  

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, uhhh... could you repeat that? "Saving the world"? That doesn't sound alright to me, and what's this we part? I didn't sign up for this, I was dragged into this, I have better things to do than play hero with you people, so unless you have a good reason why I should stay, I'm leaving."

Ken was quite shocked from the Cat's reaction...of course she had been brought her against her will and was beaten pretty badly.  Ken made sure to catch up with the cat before she could get much distance.  

"Hey!  Cat Woman!  I totally understand how you feel...this fight was rough and I bet you've never experienced anything like it...but if we don't have all the help we can get...this world is going to end."  The girl talked about making a quick buck...so maybe that was a way to persuade her further.  "Think of it this way...if you save the world, you'll become famous and have all the world's riches at your fingertips!  You won't have to steal anymore!"  Ken winked at her.  "Just food for thought."  He raced back over towards the main group and smiled.  "So..if we're doing this, I guess introductions are in order!  We already met Chimera, so let's meet each other!"  Ken wrangled his brother with his arm and pulled him in close.  "We're the coolest twins in all of Mobius!  My name's Ken, and this is Axel!"  

Posted Image

The Past is a Cyber Dino

Chaos Sonic

Chaos Sonic

Super Green

• Legendary Members
  • 19,424 posts

-BGM-

"Yea, this is nothing."

"Good...at least you aren't too injured." Zane gave off a small smile and a thumbs up. He watched as this hedgehog moved towards a bag, as he rummaged through the contents. However, something eventually got him to turn back around, seeing something glean out of the corner of his eye. The hedgehog was now holding a grey gem.

"A Chaos Emerald."

"W-Whoa...a what?" Zane blinked, looking at the gem that was in the hedgehog's hand. The name sounded familiar to him...but he shrugged it off for the moment. Mainly hearing more conversations developing.

"Mechanical Mobians that resemble the old heros, and a palace made from metal... this is the lair Doctor Robotnik."

"Dr. Robotnik? That egg-guy from history?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. Zane knew all about that old psychotic genius, due to his run in with the original Arctic Freedom Fighters, back when his ancestor Guntiver the Arctic Wolf ran the show. "Well, it would definitely explain the reason why it looks so...egg themed around here. Damn, my family wasn't kidding...especially when old Guntiver wrote about him."

"In regards to the danger we face... it seems that a creature of pure evil has somehow been set free; Mephiles the Dark has returned and if this is anything like the stories Silver told us, he intends to reawakening Iblis. We can't let that happen."

Once more, a familiar name was heard: Silver. Zane remembered Guntiver's writings about his days as an Arctic Freedom Fighter. And it mentioned the name "Silver" when he talked about stopping the Eggman's forces. He planned to ask a question, but he was cut off again.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, uhhh... could you repeat that? "Saving the world"? That doesn't sound alright to me, and what's this we part? I didn't sign up for this, I was dragged into this, I have better things to do than play hero with you people, so unless you have a good reason why I should stay, I'm leaving."

"Hey!  Cat Woman!  I totally understand how you feel...this fight was rough and I bet you've never experienced anything like it...but if we don't have all the help we can get...this world is going to end. Think of it this way...if you save the world, you'll become famous and have all the world's riches at your fingertips!  You won't have to steal anymore!"

That was a good point...from both ends. Alex was a thief...nothing really more. And this hedgehog, well, he truly knew nothing about him. And being famous wouldn't exactly be a bad thing. Even though this was geared toward the cat, Zane shrugged it off.

"So..if we're doing this, I guess introductions are in order!  We already met Chimera, so let's meet each other! We're the coolest twins in all of Mobius!  My name's Ken, and this is Axel!"

"Hey...I see that 'cool' pun ya did there." Zane said, shaking his head some. "Well, heads up...I'm the guy with most of the 'chilly' puns around here. Either way, I'm Zane. Originally from the Tundra but moved to Metropolis." The wolf held his hand up and waved it some. "Now question...Silver...he an ivory furred guy? If so...miiiiight be the same guy my ancestor had aiding the Arctic Freedom Fighters." Zane then nodded for a moment. "Oh! And why the heck am I exactly here instead of Metropolis? Cauuuuse we had a bloody problem there...literally...dark lookin' hedgehogs everywhere."

Wind Rider

Wind Rider

Spooky Member

• Advanced Members
  • 706 posts
Alex barely got any distance from the group when one of the hedgehogs stopped her, even injured those things are quick on their feet. "Hey!  Cat Woman!  I totally understand how you feel...this fight was rough and I bet you've never experienced anything like it...but if we don't have all the help we can get...this world is going to end." Cat Woman... well she hasn't even told them her name but still, and the idea of the world being destroyed didn't appeal to her either, but how's a rag tag group of people going to do against a seemingly invincible enemy? "Think of it this way...if you save the world, you'll become famous and have all the world's riches at your fingertips!  You won't have to steal anymore! Just food for thought." Now what would she have to gain from being famous? As far as she knew, she technically was already famous, for being a thief, but still, though the riches part did sound tempting.

"Hmmm... I'll think on that, oh and my name is Alexandra, not Cat Woman, just FYI." And with that Alex went back to looking through the scrapped fortress. After walking a bit, she began to get a good look at her injuries, lots of scrapes and bruises, nothing her powers couldn't fix, but her leg did seem a bit twisted, she also noticed her cloak had been completely torn apart from the battle, so it was apparent to everyone now that she did indeed have no left arm. "Tch... what's the point hiding it, it doesn't matter now," Alex thought to herself, "If these people were smart enough, especially that wolf, they would get the jump on me and just turn me in, as messed up as it is now, Metropolis would definitely consider taking me in, what's my bounty at again, 15, 20K, they would appreciate that much money."

As Alex reminisced about her life back Metropolis, she got on her knees and started searching through a big scrap pile. "There's got to be something valuable in this scrap heap, there's just got to be."

Kill Son Goku

Kill Son Goku

Son Goku Detected!

• Elite Members
  • 1,685 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:Saiku

Chimera heard a few keywords, ones that caused his processors to go into overdrive. They had a Chaos Emerald? Silver? Could it be...?

"Chaos Emerald," Chimera stated. "The Chaos Emeralds' background are shrouded in mystery. They have been around for several millennia, even predating the Master Emerald, which has existed since before recorded time, and have played a large role in numerous events. The Chaos Emeralds' power has been passed down into legend, and the power of all seven brought together has been described from the emergence of a mysterious power to no less than a miracle," He droned. He had to make sure to cross reference the Master Emerald. He doubted these people knew about it.

"Master Emerald," He added. "A massive green emerald and a mystical relic of immeasurable power from the forgotten past. Created by the gods, the Master Emerald acts as a counter to the Chaos Emeralds. The one who controls the Master Emerald can nullify and control the Chaos Emeralds. However, it seems to be on par to the power of the Super Emeralds," Well, seems like he had to talk about that as well.

"Super Emeralds," He looked bored... if a robot could look bored... as he spoke of these. "Not much more are known about them, only that they can transform people something dubbed a 'Hyper Form', however, there is only one recorded time anyone was able to obtain this form," Well, that was all the info on the different emeralds... well, minus Sol, but those shouldn't matter.

"Silver... two possible definitions... Silver Sonic and Silver the Hedgehog. Silver Sonic unlikely... pulling up info on Silver the Hedgehog," His eyes glowed as he spoke. "Time Travelling Hedgehog from unspecified point in time. Running theories on origin include son of Shadow the Hedgehog, or just being formed from a baby blob. Powers include Telekinesis and ability to tap into Chaos Force. Threat Level: High. Counter: Convince Metal to use Chaos Control and kick in the back of the head. Additional notes: would looking cool with purple hair and a sword," He looked over to Alex.

"As for you, yes, this is the glorious land of Eggman, also known as Dr. Ivo Robotnik. While there are many priceless discoveries of science and robotics here, it is not something you organics will truly appreciate. You all love your nature far too much. Unless the Doctor has hidden an emerald around these grounds, I highly doubt anything of monetary value will be found," He looked to the skies. "We should move. I have discovered there are old Badniks around here that have lost all since of reason. If we are surrounded, or, Chaos forbid, found by a big one, we would not be in a condition to win. Let's get moving,"

Posted Image

Hälō

Hälō

Tis I, Hollow

• Advanced Members
  • 719 posts
    Last Visit

"Silver, was our mentor." Axel finally spoke up after the robot finished it's info dump. Shifting his gaze to his brother who still held him in a bearhug, Axel casually poked Ken in his bruised ribs before sliding out of his grasp. 

"And in regards to what you say happened to Metropolis and why you're here..." The white hedgehog began as he closed his eyes and reached out to the force. Something was definitely wrong, but even from where they were, Axel could tell that whatever Mephiles was doing had already caused a major disturbance. "The dark hedgehogs you speak of are Mephiles's minions. They're called Shades, and Silver once said that their very presence is enough to infect all life in an area..." Opening his eyes he shifted his gaze to Zane. "He's probably either looking for Iblis or the chaos emeralds as we speak, and Metroplis was simply collateral damage." His words may have seemed harsh, but honesty was the only thing that Axel knew.  

Sighing deeply, he turned to Alex with a small hint of disgust as she continued to dig through the scrap. "In his final moments, Silver told us that he would gather reinforcements for Ken and I so that we could face Mephiles... You two must have been the only ones he could dig up in such a hurry." Axel made no attempt to hide is disappointment regarding the matter, instead moving to Chimera's side. 

"You're right, we need to get moving." He glanced suspiciously around the scrapheap before putting away the chaos emerald that he still held in his left hand. "Theres too much... interference here, and I can't properly tap into the chaos force. Lead us to the exit so that I can try see if I can locate the rest of the emeralds before Mephiles does." 

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde

Dressed up Dragon

• Topic Starter
  • Hero
  • 6,362 posts

Old Eggland

Ken nodded as names were called off.  The two brother's tag along's would be Alex, Zane, and Chimera.  As Axel elbowed him in the ribs, he let go of the tight grip on his brother, and he explained to the others what was going on.  There seemed to be a glimmer of resentment in his brothers eyes towards their new found comrades.  If Ken hated any one thing about his brother...it was that he looked down on people.  He even received that look from Axel from time to time.  He shrugged it off, and watched him stride towards Chimera.    

"You're right, we need to get moving.  Theres too much... interference here, and I can't properly tap into the chaos force. Lead us to the exit so that I can try see if I can locate the rest of the emeralds before Mephiles does." 

"You think that's Mephiles' plan?  To gather all the emeralds?"  Ken's fist tightened.  "That won't happen!  We can't allow it!"  He looked to the robot with a calm demeanor, but a ferocious fire burning in his eyes.  "Axel said this place was an island...if that's so, then do you know a way off it at all?  After all this used to be your home.  You gotta know how to at least leave it, am I right?"  Any way off this island would be preferable.  After all, if they couldn't even leave an island, how were they supposed to even put a stop to Mephiles' plans.  

While Alex was clawing through the junk piles that littered the egg fortress floor, she would flinch as a barrage of sparks grazed her fur.  From the pile of junk, she'd hear a faint voice.  

"Feed....me...." it called out.  Upon pulling what was emanating the voice out of the rubbel, she'd find a small robot with a compartment that opened and closed very slowly.  It managed to whir the fan on the bottom of its body, and make its way over to some metal scrap that it was trapped under.  It took in the scrap into it's compartment, and harsh crunching noises rattled the inside of the robot.  The robot turned to Alex.  "Re-configuring junk material into....usable weapons fit for a badnik...."  The robot then spit out several flashy, and partly rusty, knives in front of Alex.  The robot continued to hover around Alex, as if it was seeking a purpose, or a master.  

IsOSufc.png

Solar Temple

"M-Master..."  The voice almost trembled.  "What is our next move?"

A slight laughter could be heard throughout the hollow temple chamber.  

"Why...we have a family reunion of course!  You must track down Iblis...surely you can sense his presence on this pathetic planet."  

Mephiles cleared his throath.  "About that...." he stammered, "I haven't been able to sense his presence since I have awakened.  It's surely the work of the guardians that hold Iblis prisoner.  Whatever it is, it must be a very powerful seal if I'm not able to sense him."

"It matters not...send your shades to every corner of Mobius...stealthily.  We don't want the masses to find out we're making another move.  If they do, they might seal Iblis away where neither you or I could reach him!  As for the chaos emeralds...how goes that search."  

"With all those shades I summoned for our genocidal first step, I'll have to recharge before I myself search for the emeralds.  It may take some time...I haven't stretched myself that far since I fought the old heroes."  There was a silence.  The fire that seemingly sat in the throne looked to be pondering.  

"Very well...we shall bide our time in the shade...for now."

Posted Image

The Past is a Cyber Dino

Chaos Sonic

Chaos Sonic

Super Green

• Legendary Members
  • 19,424 posts

Zane heard both the looooooong exposition by Chimera on multiple information and ramblings regarding Chaos Emeralds, a Master Emerald, Super Emeralds, and even Silver the Hedgehog.

"Time traveler? Hedgehog? Yeah...definitely sounds like what Guntiver wrote about..." Zane nodded slightly. He couldn't believe it. That was one of the "legendary" heroes of old Mobius and these two hedgehogs called him mentor. He was a bit skeptical about it...but he shrugged it off nevertheless.

"And in regards to what you say happened to Metropolis and why you're here...The dark hedgehogs you speak of are Mephiles' minions. They're called Shades, and Silver once said that their very presence is enough to infect all life in an area...He's probably either looking for Iblis or the chaos emeralds as we speak, and Metropolis was simply collateral damage."

"Collateral damage? What the hell is wrong with him?!" the arctic wolf shouted, running his hands over his head some. "Look, I don't know much about any Iblis or these emeralds, but that guy slaughtered pretty much the entire city...and he was laughing!" he said, his one hand clenching to a fist as he thought about the last scenes he saw before ending up here.

"You're right, we need to get moving. Theres too much... interference here, and I can't properly tap into the chaos force. Lead us to the exit so that I can try see if I can locate the rest of the emeralds before Mephiles does."

Zane was quiet after he said what he did, only to finally clear his throat. "Hey. If you guys are trying to stop this Mephi...whatever the hell his name is...then I'm helping." he said, before a small smirk appeared on his face. "After all...I'd probably be doing my ancestor an injustice by just sitting around when there's someone that needs to be stopped from terrorizing Mobius." Zane spoke, with a strong determination, before glancing over at Alex. "What about you, Alex? You gonna go back to Metropolis and help out our dingo friend?"

Wind Rider

Wind Rider

Spooky Member

• Advanced Members
  • 706 posts
"Gah, son of a..." Alex winced a little from a spark that singed the tip of fur, a weak voice could be heard from where the spark came from. "Feed....me...." As Alex moved a big piece of rubble out of the way, a little robot came out of the wreckage, it was apparently chomping on some of the scrap. "Re-configuring junk material into....usable weapons fit for a badnik...." before Alex could respond, the little robot opened up a compartment and out from came some well-made, if a bit rusty, knives. Alex took the knives with a bit of caution but the robot started hovering around her, almost as if it had taken a liking to her. "Hey little guy... hmmm... you seem a bit lost... how about sticking with me for a while?" Alex thought she would find something useful, but a mobile weapon maker was hitting the jackpot.

"And in regards to what you say happened to Metropolis and why you're here...The dark hedgehogs you speak of are Mephiles' minions. They're called Shades, and Silver once said that their very presence is enough to infect all life in an area...He's probably either looking for Iblis or the chaos emeralds as we speak, and Metropolis was simply collateral damage." Hmph, collateral damage, whatever that thing was it was out for blood not destruction. "You're right, we need to get moving. Theres too much... interference here, and I can't properly tap into the chaos force. Lead us to the exit so that I can try see if I can locate the rest of the emeralds before Mephiles does." Getting out of a place where another crazy robot could attack did seem like a smart idea, plus if the hedgehogs could find more of those chaos emerald things, Alex couldn't help but tag along, a best chance she gets, those gems are as good as got.

"Hey. If you guys are trying to stop this Mephi...whatever the hell his name is...then I'm helping." Of course that wolf was coming along too, he didn't seem like the type to let so much innocent blood be spilled like what happened at Metropolis, a nice resolve but with a certain degree of cockiness, for a canine, Zane may be easy to get along with. "What about you, Alex? You gonna go back to Metropolis and help out our dingo friend?" Alex's face turned a bit pale at the reference to Harvey, did... did Zane not know... of course he wouldn't, he was the first to dive into that portal so he never saw... god, why was Alex getting bent about that? Harvey wasn't family, he was just another cop looking to cash in on her bounty, more persistent than others and decent shot but still, why was this so hard for Alex to swallow?

"Harvey... he won't be needing help... he's... he's..." why was she getting emotional over this? She only looks out for herself, but why, why was this bloodshed getting to her? "Just... drop the subject... there are better cops taking care of that city..." Alex just turned away so no one would see her like this. "Just find us a way off this scrapyard..."

Kill Son Goku

Kill Son Goku

Son Goku Detected!

• Elite Members
  • 1,685 posts
    Last Visit
"You're right, we need to get moving. There's too much... interference here, and I can't properly tap into the chaos force. Lead us to the exit so that I can try see if I can locate the rest of the emeralds before Mephiles does."  A way off the island, he said? A flash of memory came into the robot's head.

"You think that's Mephiles' plan?  To gather all the emeralds?"  Ken's fist tightened.  "That won't happen!  We can't allow it!"  He looked to the robot with a calm demeanor, but a ferocious fire burning in his eyes.  "Axel said this place was an island...if that's so, then do you know a way off it at all?  After all this used to be your home.  You gotta know how to at least leave it, am I right?" Chimera nodded.

"Oh, yes. I can get you off the island," Metal, you glorious robot. Chimera took off, dashing up the stairs and ascending the tower. This was too good to be true, but it was. This was going to he amazing.

At the very top of the tower, he saw a control panel... One that activated a very certain function of this island. Setting Mecha's head down he began to flip the power on, it miraculously still working. With a robotic chuckle, Chimera flipped the switch, looking out the broken windows to see his handiwork.

The area began to shake as the ground about 500 feet away from the tower began to split open, mechanical grinding and whirls being heard as ancient gears began to turn. The junk began to fall into the now gaping hole as something began to rise from the ground. Grabbing Mecha's head, Chimera took a leap out of the window, landing on the ground right next to the hole.

As the others came out, they would be able to see a massive aircraft rise from the ground, the symbol of Eggman boldly painted on its side. Besides the paint faded and the color of the metal being dull, the ship seemed to be in perfect condition. Chimera simply watched as the ship finally rose above the ground, opening up and letting down a ramp they could climb to get in.

"This is our ride off the island. The Egg Carrier,"Chimera sounded proud as he climbed up the ramp into the inside, headed to the pilot's seat and sitting down in it. It was time for this old machine to fly again.

Posted Image

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde

Dressed up Dragon

• Topic Starter
  • Hero
  • 6,362 posts

Old Eggland

"Oh, yes. I can get you off the island,"  Chimera stated, as he ascended the entirety of the egg fortress.  Ken left the robot to do his work, he definitely knew what he was doing.  After all, this was his home.  As he finagled with some sort of control panel, there was some kind of disturbance in the fortress.  

The whole island seemed to shake, and Ken prepared an offensive stance.  Maybe they were going to fight another robot that could generate earthquakes.  His bones were on the verge of shattering, and every muscle in his body twisted, but he would protect this new alliance that had been created.  Luckily that was not the case, and father away a whole had been created in the island's surface.  Ken made his way outside the fortress, and in the distance he could see a rusty flying device appear.  Chimera made his way over in a hurry, and Ken chased after him.  A ramp was let down, and he followed Chimera inside.

"This is our ride off the island. The Egg Carrier!"

Chimera sat in the main chair of the haul, and Ken gave off a semi pout.  

"AWWW MAN!  Why do you get the cool chair!"  He said as he slammed his fist into the console in front of Chimera.  As he did so, the screen that was on the console read in big bold letters, FLIGHT SEQUENCE INITIATED.  The sound of motors whirred throughout the ship, and it almost got off the ground.  However, before it made it even a couple of inches off, it merely slammed back down to Mobius once more.  On the console it now read, CRITICAL ENGINE FAILURE: REROUTING TO SEA.  More mechanisms could be heard shifting, as the egg carrier changed from it's flying mode, into its more aquatic one.  Portholes began to shut, and turbines were pushed outwards.  The carrier was then rotated on the same platform it had risen on, and pointed straight towards the Mobian Ocean.  It slowly rolled its way into the deep Mobian Ocean with a gigantic splash.  Ken sat in silence with his fist still on the console.

"Uhm....I promise I didn't mean to do that..."

The egg carrier was setting sail!

Posted Image

The Past is a Cyber Dino

Wind Rider

Wind Rider

Spooky Member

• Advanced Members
  • 706 posts
It seemed like the robot knee a way off this scrapyard as he flew up to a control panel at the top of the tower. At the press of a button, the ground began to shake as a hole opened up in the distance. A giant machine came from the opening and the robot hurried out to see it, as did everyone else, Alex just took her time as she didn't know if the little robot she found could keep up or not. She made it to where everyone had gathered to a ramp that had opened up from the machine. "This is our ride off the island. The Egg Carrier!" The robot said with a proud tone in its artificial voice.

"You sure that this rust bucket is going to get us out of here?" Alex said with worry in her voice, there was no telling if this thing was even operational after so many years. Either way, everyone was boarding the carrier, Alex could only hope that this rusted machine could work. "Come on little guy, let's get out of here," Alex said to her new robot friend.

The carrier had tried to take off, but whether on account of age or one of the hedgehogs slamming the console at the pilot's seat, the big aircraft had to take a more aquatic approach. Alex looked out a window to see the carrier splashing into the water. "Not a big fan of water, but at least we're getting somewhere... If anyone wants me... which I'm sure no one will... I'll be checking around this carrier," Alex said to the others before mumbling to herself, "I need to see if there are any medical supplies in here anyway."

Chaos Sonic

Chaos Sonic

Super Green

• Legendary Members
  • 19,424 posts

"This is our ride off the island. The Egg Carrier!"

"Egg Carrier? Uhhhh...no offense to you, uhh Chimera was it? But uh your creator had like...an egg fascination or something. Sheesh." Zane shook his head, shaking it a bit, chuckling some. "But still, a ship is still awesome."

With that, he followed the group, his eyes shifting in Alex's direction. When Zane had asked about Harvey, she dodged the question. Either she didn't really know...or she was definitely hiding something. And with him being pretty skeptical...his gut was going for the latter. I'm asking her again...I'm getting an answer. he said, entering the the carrier, walking into the control room. "Whoooaaa...this is pretty awesome. A bit old school in terms of tech, buuuut not too bad." he said with a whistle.

"AWWW MAN!  Why do you get the cool chair!"

Zane looked at the hedgehog, Ken, before he rolled his eyes. "Dude...I think ya might wanna 'chill'." he snickered, until he felt the carrier ending up moving as he lost his balance almost immediately, before making a splash into the water.

"N-Nghhh..." the arctic wolf groaned, holding his head some. "O-Okay...that...that was not fun." he said, slowly getting up, before seeing Alex walking off at this point. Zane planned to ask her about Harvey...but not now...not yet.

Hälō

Hälō

Tis I, Hollow

• Advanced Members
  • 719 posts
    Last Visit

BMG

Whilst the others began to familiarize them selves with the team's new aquatic vessel, Axel sat with his legs folded and his hands held gently on either lap, meeting at tips of the middle and ring fingers. They didn't have time to bother with Ken's tomfoolery. Every second they wasted brought the monster that had killed Silver one step closer to finding another emerald- or worse, Iblis...

"How strange..." Axel trailed off as his senses dived deep into the Chaos force through his meditation, causing his consciousness to spread all over the planet. Oddly enough, he felt an odd sense of vacancy within the chaos force. What was once a sweeping array of energies and the consciousnesses of those who held an above average intonement with the powers of chaos, was now desolate wasteland of basic life energy and what Axel would usually deem "normals" such as his brother.

"Though I guess it makes my job easier." Momentarily dismissing the fact that the presence of all the other beings who held the potentially to use the Chaos force had seemingly vanished, Axel moved on to the next stage of his task. With a slight twitch, he began channeling his power through the chaos emerald that rested at his side, causing it to violently shake before slowly levitating in the space above Axel's shoulder. 

A blinding blue light soon filled the room, claiming the attention of all those around, and even causing Alex to halt her exit and turn to see the source of the sudden disturbance. The low hum of energy reverberated from a shimmering blue hallo that surround Axel and the silver crystal as he observed the chaos emerald's energy signature and began syncing his own flow of energy with it. 

Spreading his senses across great distances with the aid of the emerald, Axel searched for any sources of energy that felt similar to the artifact. Before long, he settled on a large source of chaos energy that seemed to lingering on the continent closest to the north of their current location. "Got ya!" Sinking his mental teeth into the energy signature, the white hedgehog suddenly broke into a grin before reaching out and grabbing the emerald that floated at his side. 

"I've managed to pinpoint our next target..." Axel finally spoke as he shot open his eyes and brought himself up to his feet. "If Mephiles is looking for the chaos emeralds, then we have no choice but collect them all before he does." As he spoke he shifted his gaze over each of his new allies faces. "Even if he is actually seeking out Iblis, if we manage to secure all seven emeralds, we'll be able to reseal both of them before they can destroy the world..." As he said this, his eyes landed on Ken. Did his brother know what Mephiles had to do to free Iblis? Maybe it was better to keep him in the dark regarding that matter... less he demand that they try to play hero and go to protect the Iblis trigger. 

"I can't have your heart slowing us down in this mission, brother..." Axel thought silently as he stared into Ken's eyes with his glowing blue gaze. What did his brother see when he saw him like this? "I'll destroy this monster and avenge father no matter what." He resolved, breaking the slight tension that had formed in the air before moving to the front window of the ship. 

"The window for any of you to back down is rapidly closing." He addressed his allies as he stared out into the open. "Chimera, we're heading north," The white hedgehog glanced to the robot directly to his right before turning over his shoulder to the other three.

"Our journey begins now!" 

END OF PROLOGUE 

OOC

Chaos Sonic

Chaos Sonic

Super Green

• Legendary Members
  • 19,424 posts

-BGM | BGM-

What the hell did I find myself in? Zane thought, standing atop the deck of the now sea bound Egg Carrier. He sighed, feeling the ocean breeze against his fur before closing his eyes. How did this even happen? One minute he's just minding his business in Metropolis...and the next he's in the middle of a blood bath brought forth by some 'psychotic ancient evil'. Zane was still pretty skeptical on this whole thing...but what other choices and options did he have?

The eyes of the arctic wolf shot open, after he imagined the look of that accursed dark hedgehog...no...after imaging the look of the face of Mephiles. He could still hear the cries of the civilians of Metropolis and it made him clench his fists tightly. I swear...I'm going to make him pay for that. I just hope Harvey is going to be alright while we're gone... he thought, sighing slightly.

He turned around on his heel and got off the deck, before returning to the others. About this time, Axel returned into the room.

"I've managed to pinpoint our next target...If Mephiles is looking for the chaos emeralds, then we have no choice but collect them all before he does. Even if he is actually seeking out Iblis, if we manage to secure all seven emeralds, we'll be able to reseal both of them before they can destroy the world..."

Zane smirked before giving a thumbs up. "So a treasure hunt, then. Sounds like a 'cool' time to me..." he said, before crossing his arms. "Though I will say this...that Mephiles guy will have a lot to answer to when I see his ugly mug. Especially after the chaos he brought out in Metropolis."

"The window for any of you to back down is rapidly closing. Chimera, we're heading north, our journey begins now!"

The arctic wolf looked out the window, chuckling as he looked at Axel. "You got me. I got a score to settle with the psychopath...so you aren't hearing any complaints from me." he said, smirking. This was now their moment...

After everything that happened to them now...now... They'd strike back...

Wind Rider

Wind Rider

Spooky Member

• Advanced Members
  • 706 posts
After looking around the Egg Carrier, Alex came up short, there wasn't anything left but robot parts and scrap on the Carrier. "Sheesh, did this Eggman guy not have any human workers around here? So much for looking for medical supplies..." Alex limped back to the cockpit of the Carrier, her leg still twisted from the fight with that mechanical menace. Apparently one of the hedgehogs had got a lead on what to do.

"I've managed to pinpoint our next target...If Mephiles is looking for the chaos emeralds, then we have no choice but collect them all before he does. Even if he is actually seeking out Iblis, if we manage to secure all seven emeralds, we'll be able to reseal both of them before they can destroy the world..." Iblis? Great, another threat that was out there waiting for them. "The window for any of you to back down is rapidly closing. Chimera, we're heading north, our journey begins now!" Well, it's not like she had much of a choice, after what happened at Metropolis, that evil hedgehog or whatever he was would surely be looking for her. Best to stay in a group, even if it wasn't something Alex was used to. "You got me. I got a score to settle with the psychopath...so you aren't hearing any complaints from me." At least Zane was ready for this, heroism or not, Alex had her own motives.

"I guess you can count me in too... If you even have any use for a one armed thief like me," Alex said before mumbling under her voice so no one could hear her, "and when we find those emeralds, I'll be one rich cat."

Kill Son Goku

Kill Son Goku

Son Goku Detected!

• Elite Members
  • 1,685 posts
    Last Visit

"Chimera, we're heading north," The one hedgehog named Axel said. Chimera nodded and began to steer the ship northwards. He sat in his chair, thinking to himself. Long ago, this is not what he imagine would happen in his life. He thought he would conquer Sonic and his friends, destroy GUN, bring home Omega, and they would create a world for badniks. Instead... he was trying to save it. It amused him, really.

He stood up after turning the ship. "I'm going to check on the ship," In his haste and excitement, he didn't realize that there might be more busted on it than he thought. He should at least check the weapon systems. "Don't touch anything until I come back," He stated as he headed down the hall. Time to get to work.

Posted Image

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde

Dressed up Dragon

• Topic Starter
  • Hero
  • 6,362 posts

Chapter 1: Riding the Tides

Mobian Sea: Egg Carrier

It had been a couple of days since the new heroes had left on their journey to strike back against the forces that had shook up the very foundations that Mobius had built over the past centuries.  Each member of the team had declared a room for themselves in the living quarters.  The subtle movements of the ship as they rocked back and forth on the tides had slowly become nothing more than a common occurrence.  The skies were clear in the morning, and at night, the stars filled the empty black void.  It was a good thing that the heroes had time to recover since their last encounter, but the mingling had become awkward.  After all, this was the first time they had actually been near new people for so long.  This amalgamation of a team was in desperate need of some bonding.  

Ken woke up with a vicious yawn.  As he rose quickly, he knocked his head against the metallic ceiling that was over it.  Ken was still getting used to the fact that there wasn't as much space above him as there was at home.  He was sharing a bunk bed with his brother.  Axel was still asleep at this time, so it must've been quite early for Ken.  He couldn't sleep well anyway.  All that he could see in his dreams was Silver's gentle smile, as the brothers were shoved into the void.  Ken clutched the medallion in his hand.  

He jumped down from his barracks, almost in the nude.  He just wore a pair of boxer briefs while he slept.  

"Wish the old geezer would've let us pack some stuff before he just whisked us away..."  He opened the chest next to his bed to get out his clothes.  They were freshly washed from the night from before, but there were some new tatters that he had received from those last two fights.  While he was dressing himself, he lazily left the room.  The eating quarters were pretty close to the crew rooms, and he made his way there.  It was strange to him that their were even eating quarters on this ship at all, seeing as how the occupants of the ship were usually robots.  Maybe the old doctor liked eating meals made by his crew.  Ken shrugged.  

In the back room, there was plenty of food in stock.  Of course, the only edible ones were the non-perishable food rations in cans.  The others were some sort of bagged powder that Ken had no idea what to do with.  He usually just took one can labeled "Breakfast Rations" and proceeded to eat the weird goo from a tray.  

"It looks and tastes bad..." he mumbled while chewing, "That's how you know it's good for you!"  Ken proceeded to snicker.  Ken would cease to snicker if he had seen a point on the horizon that wasn't visible at the moment.  

A storm was coming.

OOC

Posted Image

The Past is a Cyber Dino

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users