YCM Member Brawl VII

Nathanael D. Striker

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that for the next YMB, voting for oneself should be expressly against the rules. When 90% of participants naturally vote for the opponent out of sportsmanship, it gives a significant advantage to those who ignore these courtesies.

That was my fault, I convinced him otherwise. I still stand by it, because forcing someone to vote on someone they dislike due to sportsmanship gets rid of the whole point of sportsmanship.

It's sporting to vote for the other person when you don't have to.

It's an obligation to vote for the other person because it's in the rules.

That was my fault, I convinced him otherwise. I still stand by it, because forcing someone to vote on someone they dislike due to sportsmanship gets rid of the whole point of sportsmanship.

It's sporting to vote for the other person when you don't have to.

It's an obligation to vote for the other person because it's in the rules.

I mean, you don't need to vote for the other person, but you shouldn't be able to vote for yourself. If it is a popularity contest, however much you like yourself has no real bearing on it, no?

I mean, you don't need to vote for the other person, but you shouldn't be able to vote for yourself. If it is a popularity contest, however much you like yourself has no real bearing on it, no?

Well given how it was set up you kinda had to vote to be able to vote in other matches as well.

Also I still think it's a fluke I'm in top 8. What are you guys thinking putting me there? I don't do much good around here.

Archived